My Brother's Bestfriend, Tyler. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told.

"Good girl, you better make sure that vibrator doesn't move an inch!"

I moaned but before I could say anything, his cock was back in my mouth. He held my head still as he thrusted hard, fast and deep into my mouth over and over and over again. He didn't let up not one bit. His low grunts turned me on more and more. The vibrations of the rabbit ears on my clit, the feeling of the rotating beads on the vibrator in my pussy and everything Tyler was doing to me drove me close to the edge.

He pulled my head back by my hair, pulling his cock out of my mouth briefly. I took advantage and gasped for air before he pushed my mouth back down on the length of his cock, holding it deep in my throat. My gagging went unnoticed as he continued to hold his position. My fingers getting ready to snap but not just yet. After what felt like forever, he pulled my head back again, allowing me to breathe as his cock slid out. A mixture of saliva and precum dripping from my chin.

My breathing mixed with moans from the pleasure my pussy was feeling mixed with a little pain of my knees being on the thin carpet for this long but I felt myself getting close to orgasm. Tyler didn't continue his ruthless face fuck as I thought he would but instead, he moved away to sit on the chair in my room.

"Come over here!" He ordered.

I awkwardly waddled over to him on my knees, vibrator still in me and my hands still tied behind my back. He leaned over and pulled the vibrator from inside of me.

"This thing is filthy, look at all your juices on it!" He said as he held a glistening vibrator in front of me. He turned it off.

"Why don't you clean this off?." He held the vibrator to my mouth. I opened up as he slid it in my mouth, tasting all my juices on it as I moaned.

"You like how you taste, don't you?" He smiled "You must want to cum so bad."

I nodded with the thick vibrator in my mouth. I knew the only reason he was sitting here making me suck on a vibrator was because he was too close himself.

He sat the vibrator down, pulled his shirt off and wiped the somewhat dry spit and pre cum off my face with it before pulling me up by my restraints. He walked me over to the side of the bed, spun me around and laid me on my back, laying on my tied hands. He roughly pushed my legs apart then rubbed my clit with two finger, my body slightly jerked to his touch as I was still so close.

He slipped those two fingers into my dripping hole and curled his fingers upright as he went to work on my pussy. Hard and fast, it almost felt has if his motion was vibrations in me. I screamed as I felt myself instantly ready to cum. In that moment, I did not care how uncomfortable my hands were.

"I'm going to cum!" I screamed.

"Oh no you don't." He smirked.

"Please Master, please!" I begged, "Can I please cum?"

He smirked as simply responded, "You may."

My back arched and my body violently bucked as I came hard!

He grabbed my hips and slid me down. My ass was almost hanging off the side of the bed when he slammed his cock into me. He repeated roughly thrusted in and out of my quivering pussy.

"Tyler please!" I begged, "Slow down!" But my cried were ignored.

My body still shaking as my orgasm continued.

He turned me over and ordered me on my knees. He pushed my upper body so that my shoulders and face would fall into the bed. He gripped my restraints, using it as leverage, he forced his entire length into my pussy. I screamed into the bed. He fucked me so hard and pulled on my restraints so hard that he lifted my upper body off the bed.

He then grabbed my hair and pulled my body to him. My back arched as his cock was still in me. He pulled my head back to where it was inches away from his chest, my back arched as far as it could physically go, my hands still tied behind my back. He grabbed my neck and started to squeeze.

"I'm going to cum deep in that pussy!" He said with a low growl.

My body instantly tensed up as I felt myself about to cum. My pussy tightening around his cock.

"I'm cumming!" I was barely able to say as he choked me.

"I'm going to cum!" He grunted in my ear as he let my orgasming pussy milk him of all his cum.

He let go of me, letting me drop onto the bed, his thick warm cum oozed out of my pussy. Still tied up, I laid there feeling used but I loved every minute of it.

12