All Comments on 'My Brother's Bestfriend, Tyler. Ch. 01'

by Funlovingflirt1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dan you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More...

I thin you should make this into a multi-part story.

Funlovingflirt1Funlovingflirt1about 7 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Uploaded and waiting for it to get published!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very nice, i enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope doesn't work for me

A brown belt doesn't go with black slacks. The story was good though.

readymademilfreadymademilfabout 7 years ago
Fuck me...

That story was fucking amazing. I hope you write many more parts to this!!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
First story?

Awfully good for a first postable effort. I hope you have a follow-up coming soon, Katie deserves it.... and Brad should get to kick Kyle's ass!

Since you asked, constructive criticism: work on keeping a consistent tense. You jumped from past tense (rubbed) to current tense (moan) in the same set of actions. Current tense throughout would be good if she's fantasizing, but you have Katie recounting the night before... so use past tense (moaned, or 'was moaning') throughout. Other than that, you did great! Be proud and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great first effort

This is great for a first story. Now you need chapter 2: Further adventures of Tyler and Katie, and maybe Tyler's blond hair also grows on his chest (sexy sight)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Exceptionally good first effort. Pls consider a series, characters interesting, well worth further development.

rapperbsrapperbsabout 7 years ago
Good Job for First Post!

Enjoyed reading the story! Kinda felt it could have been a real life experience! Would suggest a re-read of your stories or have another read it for you. Looking forward to Part 2 when it posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg!!!

I need a Tyler in my life!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read then skimmed. While taking charge of a woman (after 18 she is a woman) is fun and allows me to see what she is willing and what she dislikes. Then allow her to do the same, maybe doing things we both like deepens the enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous