All Comments on 'My Brother's Panties Ch. 02'

by seat542

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
wake5911wake5911over 11 years ago
Keep this coming

Love this story, want to read more, please keep going.

Want to go to the shop, want to meet someone like Lauren, want to be Kev!

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4uover 11 years ago
Provocatively Romantic

Great story.. it's more than just sex.. can't wait for the next Chapter

HurbsterHurbsterover 11 years ago

Good stuff, but was it ever explained why Jamie never bothered to come back for either of her parents funerals ?

seat542seat542over 11 years agoAuthor
Explanation....sort of...

In Part I....Jamie and Kevin's Dad treated Jamie as if she didn't exist. When she left Chi for NYC, she told Kevin, she is starting a new life, I won't be back. In NYC she became a woman...the person she wanted to be....never to return.

In Part II...Kevin tells Lauren their father (J & K) was an asshole. Fills in the gap for not returning ever....even for the funeral....

Crystal clear in my mind....but I guess not clear enough.....thanks for the kudos and I hope this helps...

Th1rt33nTh1rt33nover 11 years ago
Love it

You're writing a beautiful story, please keep it going. You may want to get someone to be your editor, however. There are times where you have put the wrong names in a scene which makes it confusing. Looking forward to chapter 3 and hopefully many more.

canuckCDcanuckCDover 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

Hot sex, but so much more! I love the development of the romantic attachment between Lauren and Kevin,

Can't wait for the next part.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago
Beautiful!!!

I certainly hope you will continue with this beautiful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!

When can we expect more of this tantalizing story?

Michelle JoMichelle Joabout 11 years ago
Amazing mix of Sex & Love

Absolutely one of the best written stories have ever read ... The perfect mix of "Lust Driven Sex" and "Passionate Intimate Love" ... Although I do feel I am going to be unhappily disappointed by the ending ... True LOVE between lost souls is hard enough to find without being interfered with by new or old friends ... Sibling LOVE is not only unbreakable but very special and no one should ever bring themselves between souls joined in both DNA and LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent...

...Definitely one of the best stories going in this genre! I must second the suggestion for some minor editting, there are enough mistakes to make it a little hard to enjoy some sections as I might have, as I have to go back to make sure I actually read it correctly. That said, its a terrific story, with wonderful character development and for the most part, an easy to follow plotline. I'm falling for Lauren as well, so PLEASE write the next chapter SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

One of the best, if not the best stories i have read in a long time.

Very good keep going

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 11 years ago

It was great, but I think the sex scenes were a bit short though. And I'm not sure I like the whole JamiexJames story going on here. It seems things are moving towards like a foursome with James included and probably some kind of JamesxKevin action which I'm not a fan of - and if we're to believe what's previously been said in the story - neither is Kevin, so I hope things aren't going there. But even if not, I'd still rather it stay a threesome and not a foursome here.

Don't get me wrong - I loved the way the story moved forward with Lauren and Kevin (somewhat cheesy here and there but could've been ALOT worse), but from the first story it seemed like Jamie was really into it too and it seemed like things would evolve into a threeway love story, rather than pairing Jamie up with some other random dude.

In summary - Story: great if you take away James. Sex scenes: really great but too short.

t1m1d1t1m1d1almost 11 years ago
sensational!

I'd give this story six stars ..... so hot i'm bursting . I'm stuck at work , but not quite alone, and boy do I need to play with my fuckwand.

I've loved so many stories in this section but this is so erotic,it's amazing

soooo looking forward to ch.3 !

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good!!

I wish I were Jaime so bad! 5 out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my god ill take the bad for the good that I can see forming

I would take Laurens bad for the good that this chapter hints at to come. My transition isn't going as well but hell we can't all have it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

This story is amazing sadly I don't see a part 3 I hope you write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jamie and james

this chapter is about lauren and kevin's love story. and i loved it. it's just a little unfair because jamie dosnt have some intimate scenes with a guy. hope in the next chapter, jamie and james interesting mutual understanding would be featured. btw author. this is the best story i've read so far. hope for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm Jealous

Not only was it a great Erotic story, It was a great tender love and lust story. Brought some tears to my eyes , I,m so jealous of Kevin and would give anything to have been in his shoes. I woulda done the same things he had done if I was and would have been the happiest man alive :-) Please write Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

What an incredible story, both chapters had me riveted (and rock-hard) and i could not stop reading. I wish there was more chapters to keep reading this incredible story of intense emotions you've woven!

arranmore13arranmore13over 3 years ago

I love the story and I would love a third part. The only thing I questions is they make such a thing of Kevin hurting Jamie by never visiting but what about how Jamie hurt Kevin. I know her home has rough memories but she literally abandoned her brother both times one of their parents died. I feel like that was honestly the worse of the two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous