My Brother's Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a while like that, my mouth circulating between each of Cathy's breasts and her mouth, with my hand continuing to do its part while the other rested passively on the softness of one of her buttocks. Much as I was enjoying it, I began to wish for sleep to come to put me out of my agony of desire. As if Cath had read my thoughts, at that moment her hand brushed my prick, making me gasp, and she murmured into my mouth, "It's okay Danny, I'm ready now." I rolled gratefully between her legs and moved the tip of my erection to her opening. Just as I was about to push on she placed a hand on my chest and, as if it was desperately important to tell me, whispered, "Danny – I never slept with any of those men, you know." I told her it didn't matter, even as I silently rejoiced at that revelation. Then I entered her, delicately, pushing slowly all the way into her and staying still for a moment, just enjoying the feeling I'd spent almost 20 years imagining.

She was already very wet, and blast-furnace hot. I started gently, not wanting to hurt her, but she began to grunt and thrust up at me, and I realised that wasn't what she wanted. As I began to increase my power and pace she confirmed it, muttering, "Yeah, that's it, fuck me hard, oh yeah, come on." I began to really slam into her and her tongue slipped out of her mouth as she moaned with lust. I didn't expect to last long, but in fact Cathy came first, heaving up at me and whimpering as her legs locked tight around me. As she came she breathed, "Yes Stevie", then her eyes opened with a look of momentary horror and she gasped, "Oh God, sorry Danny, oh fuck that's great!" To be honest I was enjoying myself so much I wouldn't even have noticed her verbal slip if she hadn't mentioned it. I lasted a few more minutes, during which time Cathy came at least once more, raking her fingernails down my back and bum and wailing my name, before I surged into her, mashing my mouth onto hers as I climaxed. I continued to kiss her and, as we came up for air, she whispered, "Hm, serve you right if I did have bloody HIV", then we both collapsed in giggles.

As I moved off Cathy to lie beside her, she leaned up on an elbow, trailing her fingers lazily through my sparse chest hair, and murmured, "Jesus, I really needed that. I get the feeling you did, too." She chuckled and, maybe thinking back to her mistake when she climaxed, she kissed me and said, "It was lovely. No mistaking you for Steve in bed." I didn't really want to hear my former sister-in-law talking about what my brother had been like between the sheets, and a frown must have crossed my face. Cathy's eyes fell and she whispered, "Sorry" and padded to the en-suite bathroom.

I heard the sound of water splashing, and Cathy emerged, running a towel between her legs, possibly to show me she'd freshened herself up. Then she got back into bed and pressed her now cool body to mine. I cuddled her, rubbing warmth back into her arms and back, and kissed her deeply, to show I wasn't upset, then slipped a hand across her stomach and the soft mat of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She sighed as I eased a finger into her and began to stroke it around. Pressing her forehead against my cheek, she murmured, "The thing is, Danny, Steve was such a good husband in so many ways, but he was, well, quite conventional in others. There were things he didn't like doing..."

I wasn't angry that time; I guessed what she was hinting at, and began to lick my way down her body. She shivered and giggled in nervous anticipation, resting the flat of her hands on the top of my head. Positioning myself between her thighs, I gazed at my target. Her pussy was as beautiful as the rest of her, hairless with puffy lips, slightly red from our lovemaking and the towel she'd used. She twitched as I eased them apart with my fingers, then I blew gently on her inner flesh and she squeaked. I glanced up and saw her tightly grasp her boobs, kneading them.

I inhaled deeply – she smelt of lavender soap – then took a long, languorous lick, from the very edge of her tightly puckered bum hole, up her perineum and the length of her gash, pushing the tip of my tongue into her. She moaned loudly and squirmed. I eased the hood off her little clit and began to poke and lick it, sideways-on which gave my fingers lots of room to work into her and scooch around. Her moan turned into one long growl of pleasure as I tongued her clit, occasionally dropping it down into her hole as I fucked her with my fingers, stroking them around her tender flesh and her labia. She was surprisingly tight, and I loved the sensation. As she really heated up she started to rock from side to side, and her legs curled up around my head, trying to pull me more deeply into her. When I sensed she was about to cum I swapped my hands and face over, driving my nose and tongue into her as I tweaked her clit with one hand and pushing two fingers up her bum and reaming her with the other. I'd never had that done to me, but I've found some girls go crazy with the feeling the double penetration gives them. Cath did, bucking around wildly, and I heard a long, muffled scream and knew she'd clapped a pillow over her face to try not to wake Josh. I felt her muscles clench and her pussy flood with the sweet, rich taste of her release then she flopped back with a huge sigh.

I moved up the bed and kissed her deeply, giving her a taste of herself. Her eyes seemed glazed – she looked almost dazed – but she gave me a lopsided smile and murmured, "Oh God Danny, I do love you." I teared up at that, and hugged her so tightly I was in danger of crushing her. I did manage to get some sleep that night, but not much! I was woken at around seven in the morning by the most wonderful feeling, and looked down to see Cath stroking her tongue up my balls before taking my cock into her mouth, a finger worming its way into my bum.

We could hardly bare to be away from each other after that first time. We left it a few days before we told Josh I was coming to live with them, although I think he'd already worked it out by then. We left it a while longer to tell my parents but, to my relief, they were delighted for both of us. We told them and Josh together, on Cathy's birthday, that we'd shortly be giving him a new baby sister. I think my six-year old nephew was the only one of us who didn't shed any tears that day!

We've decided to get married next year, and my old flame Natalie Groves has already agreed to be a bridesmaid – after all, she did play a part in bringing us together! Neither of us will ever forget Steve, of course, and we'll always love him, but I'm so grateful that I can now love Cathy as I always wanted to. I've never felt so happy and fulfilled, she Josh and I are a real family, and just knowing she loves me as much as I adore her carries me through every long second I'm apart from her.