All Comments on 'My Brown Eyed Girl Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 6 years ago
Melissa & Jodie, sitting in a tree...

Good plot twist! Melissa seems the proverbial free spirit, so let her explore her relationship in whatever feels right for her character. Jodie’s reticence makes sense, but she seems like she wants to cut loose a little too. Let them have fun with it, see where it goes.

ChironomidChironomidalmost 6 years ago
Dragging me into the story

Oh my! I just want this story to go on and on. The premise, the setting, the rhythm... The only problem is that the updates happen too slowly.

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 6 years ago
Slow build

I love the slow build, particularly on this kind of story. Too many writers on this site feel compelled to get right into the explicit stuff, but often it's better to take your time.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

Loving this new series . The banter and interaction between Jodie and Mellissa is really good and funny in places. You had me at Hornier than a two dicked billy goat. We all know where this is going to end up ( I think ) , but the journey there is such a treat.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment of Jodie and Mellissa wonderful story.

Worth every single one of the five stars awarded

Thank you

jc

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Hanging on...

Hanging on to your every word as usual and waiting breathlessly for the next instalment. Don't know if you were rushing it a bit but there are a couple of places where you seem to have mixed up the girls' names. Love some of the 'down-home' banter ("...Well, that just dills my pickle..."---are these sayings for real, Shaima, or are you making them up as you go along?): whatever, they sound authentic. Great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story, the blossoming of romance and realization that love is love with the right person. Pittsburgh is only roughly 2 hours away from Spencer, by the way ;-)

scumbagscumbagalmost 6 years ago
I have a question for you

Read most if not all your stories, and I'm an Aussie. So the Aussie ones are very authentic to locale and descriptions etc. So have you lived in many parts of the world or do you do a crap load of research? This story, the one in Egypt and others all seem to have a very authentic feel. By the way loving this one, two very different characters that just work. Well done! On a by note if your wondering at the nic, think of Paul Keating in Government lol.

lespoon1lespoon1almost 6 years ago
5++++

To answer you question...Both! As usual, you have created some very charming characters. I think that is what I love most about your writing. You also have a very talented fan in M. I love her stories so much. Not sure about the dills the pickle comment. I ain't never heard that one and I'm a country boy (but corrupted by life in San Francisco). Please keep up the good work as I always look for your submissions with glee.

Sorry to post as an anon, but I've screwed up my account (twice) and am stuck in limbo.

Peace

Link xoxo

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 6 years ago
Enjoying the story so far

BUT, I will have to say as a country boy myself, I have never hear the "dills my pickle" line either. But since I am not prolific in all dialects, it is possible for that to be a saying somewhere in the country.

What I can say, is that as a truck driver, I know it is around 350 or so miles from Pittsburgh to NYC. So keeping her apartment in New York and commuting would be a hell of a commute! I do see where that was leading, since it is only a "hop, skip, and a jump" from Pittsburgh down to West "by God" Virginia.

Other than that it is a really good story and I am looking forward to more.

Ed

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Second chapter is very good too!

I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope you continue it. As always, thank you very much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5-Stars, For A Beautifully written Story,,, Yes!

Hallo Shaima32!

A beautiful story, I can hardly wait to read "My Brown Eyed Girl Pt. 03"!

Thank-you.... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Orgasms, :-) 😍

Gay Kat.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
The unimpressed impressing of the youth

Thank you for such lovely entertaining ..... Great girly story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous