My Brown Eyed Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie winced at that and Melissa kicked her gently.

"Ooh yeah, that tickled your fancy," she took another mouthful of her hamburger, "so," she went on a few seconds later, "you gonna take the hottest girl in Spencer back to your place?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okeley dokely," she grabbed her root beer, "but we gotta pick up Dog first."

Jodie felt a slight twinge of anxiety as she waited outside the house. At some point she saw Julie in the front window and they exchanged a wave and shortly afterwards Melissa came out with Dog and headed for her pickup.

Jodie's phone rang as they were heading back to her place and she frowned at the number. It was from Deborah, an old and trusted friend, she sighed as she swiped the screen.

"Deborah, how are you?"

"Just sitting watching the Late Show, what about you?"

"On my way back home with a hot woman."

"Ooh, anyone I know?"

"Nope but I'll call you tomorrow and fill you in."

"I like getting filled in," Deborah giggled, "leave nothing out."

Nevertheless, Jodie felt nervous as she pulled into the drive, Melissa parked behind her and for a few seconds she actually thought about calling the whole thing off. She had the reasons lined up like little dominoes. She worked with her, she knew her parents, she would be gone in a few days, the list went on and on but when Melissa opened the door and her boots hit the dirt Jodie felt the familiar looseness in her belly. As the younger woman passed her Jodie got out and was greeted by Dog's wet nose on her hand.

"Hey Dog," she murmured.

Melissa looked completely unconcerned as Jodie unlocked the door and let her inside but Jodie felt as if she was walking on eggshells. She'd been here before, with Angie and look how that turned out, she blinked as Melissa hung her denim jacket on a coat rack in the hallway and then looked down the passageway to Jodie's bedroom door.

"Fancy a nightcap?" Jodie took her jacket off and hung it beside Melissa's.

"Sure," Melissa shrugged and stepped into the front room, "I'll have whatever you're having."

"I'm having wine."

"Works for me," she replied.

Melissa was sitting on the couch when Jodie came back in with two glasses of wine and a bottle, she'd taken off her boots and was rubbing Dog's belly with her foot. He noticed she'd come into the room and turned his head slightly to follow her progress.

"He likes you, they say dogs are intuitive."

"How does he take to Josh?"

"Josh has some allergic reaction to animals, I have to leave him at home when I meet him and then I got to have a shower and not wear certain perfumes."

"Is he in good health?"

"Pretty much," she looked at her groin, "I mean his pecker works and for most guys that's all they care about but he goes on about the war and I'm like you're home now. He got an honorable discharge but he goes into what I call the Josh Zone and he can't talk, he just sits staring at the tv and channel surfing."

"What kind of shows does he like?"

"Conspiracy shows, he thinks the moon landings were faked and the other month he tried to tell me the world is flat and I was like okay, you believe what you want but if I don't get a fuck I'm outta here and you can go back to your wife."

"So, why are you with him, for real?" Jodie sipped her wine, "you're a smart woman, you've got talent and enough motivation to do almost anything. Your mom told me when we were upstairs that you built your own computer, but you're stuck with a deadbeat who can't leave his wife."

"Convenience," she sipped her own wine, "Josh is convenient because he's not from here, I see him once a month and the rest of the time I can do my own thing."

"The boys here not your style?"

"Oh don't even go there," she nudged her leg lightly, "I lost my virginity here but the boys here are all the goddamn same, I look at them all grown up and think you used to put boogers in my hair and now you want to put your pecker in me?"

"I get it," Jodie winced, "so you want to leave town."

"Not entirely," she took another sip, "I love my family, especially mom but if you stay here too long you wind up in a rut. Look at my oldest brother, Davey, he's been gonna get out of town for ten years but can't seem to find the will to just move. Now he's settled down with Kelly and they've got a kid on the way, there ain't no way he's movin' any time soon."

"I'm thinking about taking this job in Pittsburgh," she replied.

"That's about two hours from here," she replied, "more or less."

"Yeah, your mom said the same thing," she replied, "I um outed myself to her."

"You did what?" Melisa swiveled to face her, "to mom? What did she say?"

"She was supportive," she replied, "she asked a few questions and I felt comfortable answering them as well."

"Mom always has been my biggest hero, I mean dad is too but mom has put up with so much shit over the years especially when she voted for Obama and when they legalized gay marriage she got herself a rainbow flag and put it on the table at dinner time."

"How did that go down with your homophobic brother?"

"Like a lead balloon," she giggled, "he was like you can't put that flag on the table, it's just wrong and mom said if'n he didn't like it he could always take his dinner to his room. Dad just looked at her and him and decided to keep his mouth shut."

Melissa drained her glass and leaned forward to pick up the bottle and Jodie poked her in the small of the back.

"Watch it with your alcohol intake, that's strong stuff."

"I've had stronger," she glanced over her shoulder, "my dad used to make moonshine and he used to let me taste it, mom found out when I was sixteen and made whoopee on his ass. She told him if he ever did that again she'd destroy his still and she'd do it too."

"Yeah I can see her doing that and all," Jodie replied as her hand dropped to the cushion but when Melissa finished filling her glass and swiveled around to face her again Jodie's arm went along the top of the couch before she realized what she'd just done.

Melissa had a cheeky smile on her face as she took another mouthful of wine.

"This could go straight to my head," she murmured, "then I'd be too drunk to resist."

"Who says I'd be trying anything?" Jodie replied.

"You mean you never took advantage of a woman?" Melissa put a hand to her breast, "I'm truly shocked, weren't you even tempted?"

"Okay, busted," she smirked, "but wouldn't you feel guilty about Josh?"

"Josh is probably back at home getting ready to go to bed with his wife, while his girlfriend is sitting on the sofa with a hot lesbian from New York."

"Point taken," she sighed.

"I'm not your type? You can say it if you want, I'm a big girl. In a few months I'll be twenty one and legally able to drink the stuff I've been drinking illegally for years."

"Maybe I'm just cautious, fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

"Yeah I know, I been thinking about it all week long," Melissa took another mouthful, "do I want to or is this just foolin' around," she took another mouthful and then turned slightly to deposit the glass on the table.

"So I figured," she leaned against the back of the couch, "that I'd wait to see what you did first, you're like Dog when I found him tied up by the side of the road," she reached out with her left hand and fiddled with Jodie's collar, "he was crying and as nervous as a kitten. I had to talk to him nice and gentle," her hand slid behind the collar.

"And eventually I was able to untie him and get him into the truck. I don't know who left him there, I went to see the sheriff and he didn't know either so I kept him. I may be young but I know that people ain't always what they seem," her hand slipped around to Jodie's throat.

"Them folks who came down from New York a few years back to help get the mill back on track, they was very friendly, you couldn't have met friendlier folk but they left a big hole in the budget and things weren't ever the same since."

Her finger slipped behind the vee and hung there. Jodie felt the old familiar signs of arousal as she shifted in her seat and then Melissa leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. The kiss didn't last long but it was long enough to break down the last obstacle Jodie had erected in her mind, that she couldn't make the first move. Melissa broke free a few moments later and her eyes widened ever so slightly and she smiled crookedly.

"Sorry, I should have warned you, I'm such a klutz."

"You sure you want to go this far?"

"If I didn't I wouldn't have kissed you,"

She slid her hand down over her breast and Jodie's eyes shifted as the younger woman pushed upwards, molding her breast gently. She seemed almost casual as she squeezed her breast but her eyes were locked onto Jodie's at the same time and slowly Jodie moved her right hand up to one of Melissa's breasts. She was a little smaller but that meant her breasts were more easily aroused and Jodie knew how to bring her to arousal and yet it almost felt forbidden, as if they could be disturbed at any moment.

Melissa paused for a few moments as Jodie worked slowly and then she swung a leg over Jodie and straddled her. The younger woman put both hands on her breasts and leaned closer at the same time, their lips met moments later and this time Melissa forced her mouth open and Jodie felt the slight headiness and a distinct loss of control. The younger woman was pushing hard against her, working her lips with a practiced ease, her hands kept molding her breasts and eventually Jodie pulled back to look into her eyes.

It was only for a moment though as she moved her hands up to Melissa's breasts and she arched her back to force her breasts into Jodie's hands. Her breathing became shallower and her eyes narrowed as Jodie molded her breasts.

"You're better than any man I knew," she finally panted.

"That's because I've got breasts too."

"So I see," Melissa undid a button to deepen the vee, "but are you wearing the push up bra?"

Her mouth descended on Jodie's throat as she undid another button to expose the top of her bra and a chuckled escaped her.

"Nope, you're all natural down there," a tongue slicked down her front as she undid another button to expose the rest of her nude-colored bra, "just the right size," she moved back up to Jodie's mouth and their lips met in a series of teasing kisses as she undid another button to expose part of her belly, a moment later another button came undone and Melissa pulled the blouse out to undo the final two buttons. Jodie exhaled loudly as Melissa eased back over her legs and taking her wrists, spread them out along the top of the couch.

"Let me do something I've never done before," their eyes met and Jodie swallowed as she nodded.

"Okay, explore away."

Melissa smiled crookedly and glanced over her shoulder.

"Look at Dog, he's gettin' turned on I swear."

Jodie chanced a glance at Dog who had raised his head to stare intently at them. Melissa dipped her head again and started kissing her throat and front, and by the time she reached her cleavage she'd started stroking her front with light feathery movements that elicited a sigh from Jodie's lips. Soft lips moved up to her throat twice in succession before she moved down to her breasts, she felt teeth nibbling over one of her breasts. Melissa slipped her hands behind her to unclip the bra. The garment slipped down to expose her plump nipples.

Melissa's lips descended on a nipple and Jodie let out a whimper as she savored the delicious sensation to its fullest. Melissa moved to the other nipple and Jodie pushed her breast up into her mouth and just let her keep going. Usually if a straight woman did this to her for the first time she'd be tempted to offer up encouragement but Melissa seemed quite adept and pleasuring her and by degrees she moved further south to her belly. This meant she had to get on her knees and Jodie undid her belt and jeans.

Jodie looked down in mild distress as her jeans were pulled down over her hips and thighs, Melissa went back to kissing her belly but now her hands were dancing over her inner thighs. Jodie's breathing became more intense and labored as she rose higher and then the younger woman reached her pink panties and a finger slid between her lips. Melissa followed that up with a tongue along the bottom of the panties and then she was pulling her panties down to expose her glistening lips.

"You want the dildo or the tongue?"

"Huh?" Jodie came to suddenly.

"Dildo or tongue?"

"You choose," Jodie panted, "you sure you've never done this before?"

"Positive," Melissa worked her jeans and panties all the way down to her ankles and Jodie slid down a little to give her better access.

Melissa went to work on her pussy with a firm tongue and fingers, sliding up and down. Jodie just closed her eyes and let her experiment, but it was almost as if she had done this before because she didn't miss a beat. She finally inserted a finger inside her and Jodie tightened around her finger as it went in deeper and then she bent her finger and drew it back again. This went on for some time as she teased the clitoris out from under the hood. When it finally came out to play, Melissa paid extra special attention to the delicate little organ.

Jodie's breathing became decidedly ragged and she grabbed her hand.

"Give me three, what're you afraid of?"

"Three it is," Melissa slid two more fingers inside and Jodie expanded to take the extra girth, the younger woman wiggled her fingers from side to side as she went in deeper and her tongue swirled over Jodie's clitoris, sending shivers down her spine. Her movements became more deliberate now as she thrust in and out with one hand and rubbed her lips with the other hand. It was methodical and Jodie moved with her, forcing herself down against those fingers.

It came suddenly, the first spasm and a few moments later she tensed and then let it flood through her, an orgasm that caused her to arch her back so suddenly that Melissa jerked back but kept up her thrusting motion. Jodie felt as if she was coming apart at the seams. Granted she'd been here before but not with straight/curious woman. The ones she'd known seemed a little hesitant the first time but Melissa had shown none of the usual reserve.

"Fuck me," she finally exhaled, "you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Nope," Melissa straightened up and picked up the bottle, "but I watched a few lesbian videos on the internet and did some reading," she took a mouthful from the bottle.

"When?"

"When you arrived in town," she replied, "you were the first lesbian I ever met and I wanted to know more without leading you on," she took another mouthful.

"It's a different way of doing things," she regarded her, "I could get used to it," she rose and looked down at her.

"I need a piss," her eyes flickered to her bag, "I brought something with me you might recognize," she flicked at her hair and smiled.

Jodie watched her walk out of the room and her eyes fell to the bag and when she opened it a sly smile nudged her lips. Melissa had brought the dildo she'd given her the other week.

"Yeah, she's a naughty mommy," Jodie told Dog as she got to her feet, "we're gonna have to punish her."

Dog's tail thumped against the floorboards.

By the time Melissa returned, Jodie had fetched a bottle of lubricant from the bedroom and stripped naked. She was propped against the arm of the couch and tapping the dildo against her belly.

"You'll never guess what I found in your purse."

"Oh fuck," Melissa knelt on the couch, "I thought I was so clever hiding it in there, so what are you gonna do now?"

"Hmm mm," Jodie drew it up her fly, "I do believe we need to see how much you can take."

"Golly gee," Melissa drawled, "you wanna put that in my pussy?"

"I reckon so," Jodie put on a passable local accent and putting the dildo on the table, held out her hand, "come here and let's start your engines."

Melissa came to life almost instantly, shifting sideways until she straddled Jodie again and taking hold of her shirt, jerked at it. The poppers snapped open to expose her white bra and Jodie took care of the rest as she pulled the shirt out to undo the remaining poppers. The shirt lay open and Jodie slid her hands up her front and began a slow and methodical exploration of her body, starting at her throat and working her way down as far as she could. Melissa rose at the same time and undid her cuffs so that she could shed the shirt.

Jodie took her time with the younger woman, finding the most sensitive parts of her front and back, soft fingertips danced over her bare skin, finally finding the bra strap and undoing it. The garment fell free and Melissa tossed it aside impatiently and offered up a breast for her. Jodie latched onto the nipple and sucked hard, feeling the slight tremor that went through her and the other woman pushed into her. Melissa's breathing became shallower, her movements slower and eventually Jodie unbuckled her belt and undid the button. Grasping the zipper tab between finger and thumb she slowly inched it down to the very bottom.

"What are you hiding down there?"

"My beaver," she panted, "I raised her from a kit, I pat her and play with her, I call her mini Mel," she pulled the jeans over her hips and planting her feet on the floor, worked them down her legs. Jodie helped with the rest.

"Fucking tight," she chuckled, "now I can breathe."

With the jeans removed, Jodie directed her to the couch and laid her down with her head on the armrest. Whilst she was lubing up the dildo, Melissa pulled off her panties and slung one leg over the back of the couch and put the other foot on the floor.

"Go deep and hard," she directed her.

"Your wish is my command," Jodie sighed, "deep and hard it is."

Melissa closed her eyes as she waited for the tip to slide into her wet passage but instead, Jodie got down further and began a slow and tantalizingly erotic tongue bath that went from perineum to clitoris over and over. Expert fingers manipulated her lips and teased her opening. Melissa rose and fell with each pass, pushing herself into Jodie's mouth. Her sighs became deeper and louder, every now and then Jodie glanced up to look at her face, she was in the throes of ecstasy and that only became more intense when Jodie finally slid the dildo inside.

Her first insertion was slow and gentle, but Melissa merely opened one eye and grabbing the dildo, shoved it all the way in and arched her back.

"Ooh, mama, that's what I call a cock, fuck my pussy hard."

Jodie obliged, sliding it in and out with a corkscrew motion that alternated with a rocking motion to stimulate the front of her passage. Melissa whimpered and cried out as she rose higher and higher, Jodie went back to work on her clitoris, circling the organ relentlessly and that only made her writhe even more violently as she tried to escape that remorseless tongue. Her breathing became ragged, her voice louder, beads of sweat broke out over her body and then her eyes snapped open as she fixed them on Jodie.

"Harder, harder."

Jodie went to work again, shoving it in and out with increasing speed, Melissa arched her back and grabbed the back of the couch and a minute or so later she suddenly jerked violently and started going into spasms, a jet of fluid hit Jodie's cheek and she stopped pushing as the orgasms pulsed through her. It seemed to last for an inordinate length of time but when Melissa finally came back down to Earth her eyes were dreamy and she had a blissful smile on her face.

"Well that put a smile on my face," she slid the dildo out, "I thought I was gonna pass out."

"I thought so too," Jodie straightened up and stretched, "I need a drink," she eased off the couch, "you fancy a Coke?"

"Yeah, Coke and you got a bowl for Dog?"