My Brown Eyed Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jodie returned with two Cokes and a bowl of water for Dog, Melissa was lying on the couch with her feet on the other armrest. She had the dildo halfway inside and a studied expression on her face as she manipulated it. When Jodie put the bowl on the floor Melissa looked sideways as she pulled her feet back.

"So, did you really sit up watching lesbian videos?" Jodie sat down.

"Yeah, not much else to do around here. I wanted to know more about what lesbians do in bed, mom caught me watching it but she didn't seem to care too much."

"So, what happens now?" Jodie handed her a Coke.

"How's about we sleep on it," Melissa opened the can, "we can have the famous morning after the night before talk but right now I just wanna lie here and play with my new toy. This is the most amount of fun I can have without getting cited."

Jodie went to bed shortly after that but woke up sometime in the early hours of the morning to find Melissa sliding into bed beside her, she'd showered and her hair was still wet.

"Go back to sleep," Melissa patted her hip.

Jodie drifted off to sleep shortly after as Melissa put her arms around her and held her close.