All Comments on 'My Bukkake Story'

by mo_skeeter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WISH IT WAS ME

YUM YUM YUM GREAT

UnpopUnpopalmost 9 years ago
Good work

I often have this type of fantasy. Your story was exciting and pleasurable. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Stuff

My fantasy too only all the guys in the room, (20 or 30) are black, magnificently hung and able to cum round after round. Gang bang and bukkake! Soooo hot!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 8 years ago
Me too

I've always wanted to be the object of a bukkake. I am a cock sucking cum slut. I've never been satiated. I dream of the day when I have enough cocks and cum to feel fulfilled. I'd have loved to have been the person described in this story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

I can totally see myself in this position. This story is hot and its gotten me flustered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want to be in that same position

Being a straight male, I thought that was an incredible story and it had my cock at full attention. Reading that made me want to be in that same position. Thanks for a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

mmmm so hot would love to be a cock sucking whore on my knees with cum flying everywhere from a bunch of hard horny huge cocks only difference is i would have striped naked like a slut and walked my cum covered naked ass to my car and drove home like that....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thats what i would love to happen to me , even better if im tied up first

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

made me hard as fuck. that's my fantasy too!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am 50 years old divorced and have had this experience. One guy who introduced me to my new life was 5 years older than me with a nice thick 8 inch cock who loved me sucking him and coming on my face which I loved.

He wanted me to be the subject of a Bukakee party and arranged 8 guys to us.

I was led into his front room naked and made to kneel on a plastic sheet to protect his carpet and then all 8 guys entered the room naked sporting nice erect cocks ranging from the smallest at 5 inches to the biggest I have ever seen or taken at 9 inches. Cocks were thrust into my I was face fucked by them all two of the bigger cocks slapped my face and then they started wanking and shooting their cum loads directly onto my face. I was completely covered in beautiful hot spunk and I was loving it. I was then made to clean each cock and some got good and hard again and friend who arranged it then got a glass and wanked into it followed by 4 others who then held my head as it was poured into my mouth. It was so tasty I swallowed it all. We have done it three times since with a group of 12 guys who literally covered my body in cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous