All Comments on 'My Busty Indian Wife'

by indianbustyslut

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chazbazchazbazover 8 years ago
More nowwwww

More soon of this has potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For my taste this story is erotic

Admittedly i do have a strong voyeur side & i get excited when other people stare at my wife.

I do not know whether there is Ch. 2 but i do hope there is.

Real problems for Rahul will start when his white boss Graham starts ogling the busty Indian wife Anu! They will be invited to a party with a swimming pool sooner or later...

Anu will make Rahul happy. They are born for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Nice way to start. Now go on with ur horny experiences

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In my dream world Anu & Rahul will be my next door neighbors, Rahul will work a lot & i will be a helpful neighbor to Anu

To put it differntly: SREW RAHUL! I WANNA FUCK ANU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Totally realistic.

My first wife had a very pronounced exibitionist side in general. She craved men's attention: she was thrilled when other men stared at her body, when they gave her compliments, when they asked her to dance, when they asked her out, when they touched her inapproprietly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+

Indian wives are the best!

Anandhi is a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You stopped writing, right?

You created 2 characters with a lot of potential: an exhibitionist wife who wants to be as "free as a bird" and a voyeur husband who gets mesmerized to the point of total paralysis when his wife's boobs are caressed by another man).

We the readers probably won't ever find out what life has in store for the couple and a few very lucky men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Please write next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EROTIC. THE AUTHOR FIRST INFORMS US ABOUT THE HUSBAND'S VOYEUR SIDE WHEN THE HUSBAND IS TOO MESMERIZED TO ACT WHEN THE NEXT-SEAT MALE PASSANGER WAS TOUCHING THE INDIAN BRIDE...

... later on we learn that Anu has a strong exhibitionist side.

ANU IS A KEEPER. In my next life i hope i will have a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife & i moved to Canada when she was 35 but looked 25 (i am not making it up)

Men were attracted to her like flies to honey. She was pretty indeed. She also was 'more than sum of parts' - she was very very sexually appealing. She was sexier than many women who are deemed prettier. Also her body, her movements, her walk and her eyes projected some extra energy. I was her biggest admirer. I loved her very very much, but i also adored her looks and her sex appeal.

Canadian businessmen in their mid to late fourties were openly hitting on her at big gatherings. Toronto being racially very mixed, they either didn't know (or didn't care) that the Indian guy standing in the same crowd was her faithful wedded husband.

We attended a big-ass house warming party at a new house built on a huge farm house lot.

I was with our small children by the swimming pool. My wife brought me a Cuba Libre, kised me on the mouth & said, "Honey, you don't need me here for now, do you? If that's OK i will be schmoozing around for a while.

I had a good view of the area near the bar, the band and the dance podium. She was there. At first she was talking to a bunch of women; 10 minutes later she was in a mixed crowd; 5 more minutes & she was talking to 3 men. Soon thereafter she was talking to the man we all regerred to as The Architect ( he designed the house and supervised the construction works). He was a tall & strongly built white man, originally from South Africa.

My wife brought me another drink & told me (in the form of a question) that there will be a Line Dancing lesson & she would like to learn it. Well i saw her AND the Architect together on the dance floor.

I HAD MIXED FEELING FROM THAT MOMENT ONWARD! I envied (& was intimidated by) very successful men. I remembered my grandma's words: "...your life is not easy if you marry a very atteactive woman, but overall it is worthwhile the trouble... call it a cost/benefit anslysis."

I took my sons out of the pool & wrapped them in beach towels because i knew my eyes could not be glued onto them. (My mind was on the dance floor!)

To my astonishment the dance instructor anounced: pleade face your partner at 2-feet distance... gentlemen, please kiss your lady's hand... we start Tango Argentino..."

The Archietect's thigh was in between my wife's legs practically pressing her crotch most of the time.

I WAS TOTALLY MESMERISED, in a hypnotic trance of sorts (if you wish). I was paralysed. I vould not even think what i should do, what people expect me to do. Strangely emough I WAS HAPPY, i was elated, TO SEE MY WIFE HAPPY, to see that she was having a very good time.

What was happening to me was: her Tango Argentino dance with another man shook my mind like an earthquake and moyeur side took over and was blocking me from reacting in a reasonable manner.

I realized my wife had me wrapped around her finger. I was baby-sitting our sons while a rich man's athletic thigh was rubbing her minge! And i am happy regardless...

My grandma was right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

I believe the story is indeed based on a true event.

The wife from the story is a keeper!

As to anon 12/20/16, '(They) moved to Canada when...' we were not told the hole truth. I will (respectfully) ask above anon a few questions:

Did the white Architect ask the Indian wife out?

Did he give her his contact info?

Did he invite her & her husband to a party?

Did anon's wife discuss the dancing lesson with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ = 88% = A! Anu will sooner or later take adventage of the way more permissive society in USA.

If your wife cheats on you once in a blue moon, that need not be a bad thing.

If you catch her cheating do not make any decisions before you cool off. No hasty decisions.

I mean every word i said.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 6 years ago
Good Start for Indian Husband

The Indian Wife story genre is not easy and the author has made a good start. There is a little too much time spent with the required background, i.e. bra size, how we met etc. Background is essential, but it is a lot for a first story. I urge the author to continue with other stories, either a second chapter of this one or a new invented wife. Try for more consistant character development. The transition from shy to slut in this one was sort of abrupt, but it did make an opening for a follow up story. Tough to write this well and there are several other really good authors in the Indian wife category, but I hope the author keeps trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LIKE your story because it is very REALUSTIC; I gave you a 5-.

After my wife & I moved to Canada it became obvious to me that white Canadian men were attracted to her like flies to honey. She was 32 & a mother of two. It was the summer & we were invited to many BBQ parties. Unless we were sitting together, men would start flirting with her... Some of them asked her out. When she said she was married, some of them would give up, some wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I gave this story a 5-. Trust me you won't go wrong if you read it. It is totally realistic & then some!

As a woman who is happily married to a voyeur husband, I can tell you that we are two normal people. We are well aware that in the eyes of many, we are a strange couple.

My husband is 20 years older than me. Several years ago he gave me a "hall pass" but I have been using it very very sparingly. I haven't caused any scandals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Why have you not written more ? Parts 2,3 and more eagerly awaited, so MORE Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start

I love the old man peeping Tom angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start.. Keep going.. Keep it as realistic as possible and dont leave small details too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

★★★★★ (5)!

theretiredmarinertheretiredmariner6 months ago

Brilliant description, can we have more please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i completely understand as my wife nilofer is petite with massive milky white tits. And every man who sees her wants to fuck her. And several many have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous