All Comments on 'My Camera'

by MadMark104

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
next time give a warning about

WACC writing warning please

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Weak!!!

Even the sex was weak.Thanks for the try!!!!!

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Dislike. Is this supposed to be a nightmare?

I wish it had a warning. I don't like voluntary cuckold/fetish/humiliation stories. This was worse: it involved involuntary/forced cuckolding-which is almost like a rape of the man. I don't get how anyone could find this erotic, as I don't find rape erotic. The only thing that could save the story would be for there to be revenge by the hubby against everyone. The wife's behavior was inexplicable-I get she is turned on by exhibitionism, but come on.

On the plus side, you may have set the mark for most monsterous cock on Lit: 12" long and 4" diameter has got to be a record. I hope hubby has a chance to mount it on his wall when he gets done ripping it off with his bare hands.

I think this should have been categorized under Erotic Horror.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 12 years ago
I liked it!

I can I imagine losing control like that (though I'd probably have been more nervous afterward...)

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
what kind

of asshole would expose his wife to this, knowing how she got when photographed??

Not a well thoughtout story, unless you wish to be married to a whore.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Implausible

Despite Sheath's comment (greatly appreciated nonetheless), I found her attitudinal transition implausible. Maybe over several sessions, especially if hubby had to miss a session but 'Jayne' went anyway, or with some other influence (pot-laced brownies, for example) it might have been believable!

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Love this story. I'd love to do the same thing Julia did! Any photographers out there?

Jo

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
another wimp cuckold

Ho Hum....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And her husband just stood there dumb founded

BS---how could a man who loved his with not interfere with her molestation that included intercourse (and naturally since this is Loving Wives the assailant had an 8" cock) ? This sex scene is seriously warped and then his wife telling him at the end "hope you got some good pictures ?"-----yah for the divorce court.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
As others said

the transition from "These are for your eyes only. My body is just for you" to giving it all away to a bunch of camera-toting strangers was just far too quick for any kind of realism. You were in too much of a hurry to get to the sexy bit - you needed to develop the story.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Agreed

I have to agree with everyone else here. This story was just too much of a 180 in a period of a couple of hours to be true. From your eyes only to an outright gangbang while the husband is too stupid or scared to break it up. Just too far fetched.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

garbage for a cuckie audience. 12 years ago it would have been a hit here, now it is just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plausible

I was on hiking trip once with a group that degenerated into a free for all and I didnt see it coming and nobody was drunk I guess its if there, latent desire to explore and few people that are that way inclined the mood can be set to going to far which it did in our case. My wife having sex with four guys and had sex with a mates missus and two other women Id only met 5 hours earlier. Its not something me or my wife ever repeated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONE STAR

FAIR RATING FOR A STUPID STORY WITH STUPID CHARACTERS !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wife wants to try it

My wife wants to try modeling nude in front of a room full of guys and I said go ahead. I want to watch what happens and if she gets fucked I want the guys to take pictures of me licking her pussy full of cum and then maybe even sucking the guys off. Pictures of me with a big cock in my mouth and a mouth full of cum will be nice for memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never Put Your Wife In This Position

I am trying to find a story about a young, beautiful wife who reluctantly agreed to model for her photographer neighbor. It was innocent at first. She even made a little money modeling for some local department stores ad campaigns. She modeled bath towels, swimsuits and women's shoes. With her neighbor as her exclusive photogopher, her modeling became a career. And her assignments became more and more risqué. Eventually she accepted nude layouts and even some fake sex scenes that became more real than fake. When husband found her pictures on an adult website, it was all over except the crying.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Some sick shit

Luckily for LW, this was your only attempt at writing. A disgusting mess.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago

I hope you divorced her. She did that on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce. No other option.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

This story spun way out of the realm of credibility at the end. Also, nobody has a dick as large as that last guy - totally absurd and it made the story worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous