My Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
A dream reality or the past?
3.3k words
3.12
38.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Camping Trip Ch. 02: His Story

Today is Wednesday, June 11, 2003. The time is 3:33 am. And I am sitting in my tent with my laptop looking at the most beautiful sight Iā€™ve ever seen. Tonight was a wonderful night. I was just on my way to my best friendā€™s house. When I arrived I knocked on the front door, then walked in like I usually do. ā€œPatty are you home? Ready to go camping tonight?ā€

I laugh as I hear her complaints of being late before she replies, ā€œYea Iā€™m home. Just let me get some things together. I totally forgot we were going camping tonight.ā€ She yelled while running up the stairs to do whatever she needed to still do. Five minutes later she was ready to go and the cars were loaded with everything weā€™d need. And off we went.

We got to the campgrounds a little after 6 and paid for a week. Then went to lot 88 to pitch the tent and get everything together. After an hour of unloading the two cars and getting everything set up we were tired. But still had to start a fire in the grill. So while I set up the grill Patty went up to the shower house to change clothes and use the bathroom. By the time she had changed and got back to the site I had the food cooked and on the picnic table. Just as I was pouring her a glass of peach Schnapps she came over and sat down.

ā€œHey Hun, this looks really good. Thank you for making it.ā€ She said then waited for me to sit before starting to eat. After we ate and she drank two bottles of Schnapps we were ready to cuddle by the fire and go to sleep. So we sat down and watched the fire crackle for a while before it was time to put it out. By around 10 p.m. The fire was out and we were in our tent playing the radio. We were listening to November Rain and with the music and candle light the setting was beautiful.

Even thoā€™ the setting was some sleeping bags 2 book bags, a thing of lit candles, a radio, and some pillows and blankets it was magnificent. But she was what really made it all worthwhile. Patty and I got into a play fight because I just was not tired and absolutely refused to lie down and go to sleep, where as she was extremely tired from the Schnapps she drank. So sometime during our play fight I went from cuddling her next to me to lying on below her looking at her laughing and realized just how much sheā€™s changed since we met. I just sat there staring at her in total confusion as to how I didnā€™t realize before how enchanting she is. I didnā€™t realize how hard I was staring until I realized that she was kissing me. Suddenly she jerked and stood up quickly while apologizing to me before she realized I was laughing.

Then I stood up and grabbed hold of her in a hug. And then apologized for laughing at her. ā€œHun Iā€™m sorry itā€™s just funny that youā€™d be so shocked by a kiss that you had started. By the way what made you kiss me?ā€ Oh shit I canā€™t believe she did that and here I am asking her why she did it. Even though I must admit I really enjoyed that kiss. Iā€™ve never felt so much emotion held for one person before let alone the fact that it was that one person I love dearly who did the kissing first. ā€œIā€¦Iā€¦I reaā€¦ really dā€¦ dā€¦ donā€™t know why. I, I, I, I was just caught up in the moment, what with the music and, and, and the candlelight it, it was all just to perfect. And I uh well I just wanted to see how youā€™d taste.ā€ She stuttered profusely as she tried to explain to herself and me also, it seemed, as to why she kissed me.

But I couldnā€™t help it. Normally itā€™s just a peck but this time it was a full-blown kiss and oh how I enjoyed it. She tasted like vanilla, peach and the slightest hint of something more, something forbidden. As I stood there staring I realized that she was staring at me but I was confused as to why. ā€œDear why are you still staring at me?ā€ She asked as she cocked her head to the left side like a bird would. I just laughed a bit and continued to stare. Soon she Looked down to see what I had been staring at her for.

So when she looked down imagine her surprise to see her shirt was completely unbuttoned. She turned red with embarrassment and quickly buttoned her shirt up right before she grabbed her pillow and moved to the other side of the tent. Which is a good-sized tent it can fit up to 8 people in it comfortably. So while I stayed on my side of the tent laughing at her she laid with her back to me on her side. Shortly after she had fallen asleep, I decided to go to the shower house. I looked at the time to make sure that it was open. Since it was only 10 pm I went and took a shower. But had dozed off for a while and had the strangest dream.

I was in the tent again. And I had decided to walk over to Patty and her, while I apologized for laughing and staring at her. Sheā€™s just so magnificent that I couldnā€™t help myself but to stare. So I wasnā€™t the least bit amazed that she didnā€™t feel me get up and walk over to lay with her until I had my arms wrapped around her waist, and had started kissing her neck. Now let me tell you THAT sent chills down her spine, because that is the one of the quickest ways to get her in the mood. She tried to move away cause she was obviously still mad at me for staring and laughing at her, but I just held her tighter. She started to roll to look at me but I pulled her closer and started to suck on her neck.

Soon she felt my lips travel to the back of her neck and then down her back, as she shivered. I knew what was happening but I didnā€™t know weather to enjoy it or be scared. So while I was lost in thought I didnā€™t realize that I now was laying her on her back and kissing her throat and chest. I looked at her as I started to remove her shirt and then her bra. I was stunned for a minute I never imagined her shirtless before. But she was the equivalent of a goddess. She had round full breasts that fit into a size 38 C cup. And a stomach that was firm yet had a little baby fat still so she wasnā€™t too skinny, but the feel of her nipple in my mouth had her full attention. And had my mind drifting further from reality at the sensations of the feel of my best-friends body. By then I was to bothered to care that I didnā€™t really want our first time to be this way. I started to play with the nipple on her other breast as I nipped at the right one. She yelped and bucked a little from the feel of my teeth on her nipple. Before I pushed her back down and started to french kiss her.

She couldnā€™t contain herself anymore and went with the flow. She started to pull my shirt off while I continued to kiss her, breaking the kiss long enough to pull my shirt over my head. When she got it off me she stared amazed at how good I look. I have a slight tan and even a bit of muscles, due to the fact that weā€™d go swimming at my house a lot. But there was usually alcohol or night involved so I never really noticed how she was stacked. But damn Iā€™m glad I can see now. Iā€™d never trade this moment for anything.

She tried to switch the role and see how I tasted but when she tried to roll me over I placed one hand on each side of her head and told her to stay still. I sounded a little angry almost hateful when I said it. And that scared me because Iā€™ve never talked like that to her. That was before I realized that I had no control over anything I did or said. All I could do is watch as my mouth and body did or said whatever it chose to. So she obeyed and lay perfectly still and quiet aside from a few whimpers and shivers of pleasure. Soon her whimpers became moans as I did things no one has ever done before. Then I went to remove her boxers and underwear but she jerked up into a sitting position and told me no. ā€Come on Jon Please. Donā€™t I, I donā€™t want to go that far not just yet. Please Jon. No! JON NO!ā€ she shouted as I grab her boxers and pull them and her underwear off at the same instant.

She crossed her legs so I couldnā€™t do anything but I grew madder and backhanded her quite hard. I hit her hard enough to make her fall back and hit her head off the radio. I saw blood rolling down her face as she tried to sit up. I pulled off her jeans and boxers right before she looked as though she could no longer see me. I grabbed her ankles and dragged her back to the sleeping bags and then tied her hands above her head to the tie for the tent window. Then I pulled her legs apart and separated her lips with one finger as I thumbed her clit. These were strange and new sensations to me. So I was both frightened and horny at the same time. And I could tell she was to.

Soon I placed a candle at the hole to her ass, then took it away, saying ā€œI want to feel you first to take that away myself not with a candle.ā€ She was now extremely frightened sheā€™s still a virgin at 19 even. And I know she refused to do oral to her previous boyfriend. Soon I was done fingering her and then I pulled her legs further apart and lay between them. She was nervous now. And she looked absolutely terrified. Sheā€™s not on the pill and Iā€™m not wearing a condom.

Her vision isnā€™t blurred as bad now and she can see that Iā€™m not wearing one. I look up at her and smile before I position my dick right at the hole of her virginity. Just as I ram it in I french kiss her, trying to stop her from screaming. The feeling is too much and I can feel the blood on her thighs. But I canā€™t seem to stop myself I want her so bad. Then I start to pump in and out slowly at first then faster and harder with each stroke. I feel like Iā€™m going to split her in two all the way up.
And I enjoy it a bit. I just never thought our first time would be by me raping her. But what scares me is I didnā€™t have any alcohol to drink. And sheā€™s acting differently then she usually does. I feel a strange sensation and realize Iā€™m about to cum. I pound into her one more time as hard as I can, hitting her cervix and we both cum at the same time. I yell from the feeling of hot cum pouring into her womb and canā€™t catch my breath. When she can finally breathe, I look at her smiling evilly and start to kiss her again.

She starts to cry thinking of the fact we had no protection. When she realize Iā€™m turning her over. I pull her up onto her knees, and then I feel my hard dick at the entrance to her ass. She shakes her head and begs me not to take that virginity to but I just smack her ass real hard and ram it in as hard as I can. I continue to rape my best friends ass harshly till I feel as thoā€™ I might pass out. Before I shoot a load of cum in her ass. The feel of it making her even more nauseous and me even angrier then I was before. I pull out and she thinks Iā€™m finally done, but I havenā€™t taken all of her virginity yet. I havenā€™t forgotten that sheā€™s her never done oral.

I clean my rod off then flip her over and grab her by her hair, tug it harshly. As she screams I shove my 7 Ā½ in long dick in her mouth and pushes it as far as I can. I feel it hit the back of her throat and go a way down it to. I start to violently rape her mouth as she desperately tries to breathe. I cum within minutes and I feel it shooting down her throat. I then pull out and lay her back, then kiss her before shoving my dick in her torn cunt again and then I grab a long candle and shove it into her ass. She cries from the pain of something being in both holes and continues to sob silently as I rape her with a candle and fuck her cunt.

When Iā€™m finally done shooting my load yet again I get up and clean up then get dressed and untie her. She grabs her clothes throw them on and her clogs and run out the tent. To the shower house to shower and try to scrub the feel of how I grabbed her off her skin most likely. Then I wake up realizing that it was all just a dream I shower quickly then dress and look at the time only 10 after 10. Yet I donā€™t feel any better. I start to head to my friends campsite but decide to just go back to mine. Why I donā€™t know but I did. When I got to the tent Patty had it straightened up to where you canā€™t even tell I just raped her. I just sit down holding my pillow over my face to hide the massive bruises he left and cry for hours. She never heard me walk over to her, never felt me hug her or heard me ask what was wrong.

But I did fell the anger and pain in her voice when I asked who did this to her. I didnā€™t even remember hitting or raping her. To me all that was just an awful dream. As she told me that I did it she looked sad and ashamed. She also informed me that sheā€™s not on the pill and I didnā€™t wear a condom. I sat there staring into space then apologized profusely and held her in my lap crying and rocking her until she fell asleep. I awoke some time later to feel my arms around her waist and start kissing her neck again. She rolled over and looked at me with a small smile. I kissed her and then yelped as I saw the two large bruises on her face and gash above her left eye.

ā€œPatty what happened to you. Howā€™d this happen?ā€ I asked as I went to touch the gash. Her slight wince stopped me. ā€œHun donā€™t you remember? You did this to me just a few minutes ago.ā€ she asked. When she gave me a sad look I asked her what.

ā€œPatty Itā€™s only 10:15. Youā€™ve been asleep for 10 minutes. And I was at the shower house I couldnā€™t have done that.ā€ I looked at her as she started to cry. She told me all the details yet again. And I began to think maybe it wasnā€™t a dream after all. ā€œIt must have been a dream, Iā€™d NEVER hit you. I love you to much to hurt you in any way.ā€ Soon I started to feel a bit horny again and decided to just go for it. I pushed her down and french kissed her then removed my boxers and t-shirt.

Boy was I glad I only had on those two items. I then removed her clothing and threw it aside with mine. Then proceeded to let her climb onto my hard erection. She didnā€™t place it in her though. I wanted to tease her for as long as I could. She then decided to do the one thing she thinks is nasty. She went and grabbed my rod and put the whole 7 Ā½ inches in her mouth. Then she proceeded to suck and lick it as hard as she could until I came in her mouth, at first she gagged but then she swallowed.

She then started her way up my body kissing and licking the most sensitive areas. When she reached my neck she grabbed my shaft and held it in an upright position then lowered her self down on me. I nearly jumped when I felt the familiar pull of her virginity in place. I was officially shaken by that fact. Upon hearing her yelp I asked her if she really wanted to do this. And that was it the way she looked made me decide to do it and not look back. I quickly rammed all the way into her taking it all the way to the balls and cried as the pain shook her body. She started to slowly ride me then got faster as I felt an orgasm coming on.

She realized I was close to when I took hold of her hips and tensed. We both came together and thatā€™s when I knew that sheā€™d forever be mine and Iā€™d be hers always. I nearly passed out from the feeling of coming in her. But I stayed awake to enjoy the feel of love, warmth and something a little deeper, that I was receiving from her. She leaned over and kissed me. Then grinned as she realized that we had no protection. She fell sleep on top of me, with me still in her and as I slept I felt Pattyā€™s presence.
I am proud to be able to say that I am in love with the woman lying with me. I am proud to say that I am the father of her child. Eventually she started to show and was starting to get really big by the 4th month. When she went into labor on Valentines Day a full month early I was frightened. But as she gave birth and I heard the healthy screams of our baby I was content. But she soon passed out after he was born. She awoke later to find out she had quadruplets a girl and three boys.

Our firstborn boy we named after me. Our daughter was second and we named her Aurora Layne, and our second son we named Robert Vā€™allen after her father and our third Richard Allen after my father. We have had the best time since. We were married on Halloween and are once again out here camping. I have never abused her. Nor have I ever had that terrible dream or any other dreams like it since. And today is now June 11 2004 a full year after this all started. We are once again camping but this time we have our babies to. And we have never been happier in our entire lives.

A little nightmare did wonders for us. It made us realize our true feelings. And gave us four very beautiful babies. I can say Iā€™ve finally accomplished what I was sent to Earth to do.