My Carrie Pt. 01: Taken At the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul shifted in his seat, giving his wife a slight frown. "Why do I get the feeling that you left out a few steps there?"

Carrie blushed and looked down at her lap, then took a deep breath and told Paul of how she met PJ. Just before she got to the part about getting naked for him, she stood up and took her clothes off and knelt in front of her husband.

"So after taking in a good view of his handsome body, I thought it was rude to not offer a show in return, so I stripped down and walked into the shower to hand him his towel."

"You seriously walked into his shower? My boss' son? You and him totally naked while everybody else was partying downstairs?"

Without looking directly at his crotch, Carrie could see that Paul was getting an erection. She rubbed her hands up and down on his pajama pants and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, I did. I'm sorry if it upsets you, but I need to tell you that it went further. It wasn't until afterwards that he knew who you were, but I did tell him up front that I was married. The short version of this story is that we felt each other up, and I ended up giving him a blowjob right there in the shower. I made him finish in my mouth, and I saved it for when I took that picture that's on your phone. I swallowed the rest of his spunk right after that, and a minute later the whole thing was done."

Carrie waited after speaking, half afraid that Paul's silence was because of anger. She winced before opening her eyes, gasping to see that just in front of her face, Paul had his cock in his hand, stroking himself as he stared at her mouth.

"You dirty little whore," Paul whispered with a smile, "my whore of a wife is sucking the dick of some stud who happens to be the son of the man who controls my job." His hand slowed, and Paul stared into Carrie's eyes. "If you treat him badly, I could get fired. You little slut, my sexy, gorgeous, slut of a wife is sucking another man's dick, and sending me pictures of the aftermath. What in the hell is wrong with us?"

Carrie squatted lower on the floor. She saw that Paul was no longer looking at her, instead his eyes were closed as he gripped his rigid shaft without moving it. She could feel his knees trembling against her arms, and when she looked closer, it seemed as if she could even see the shaft of his cock pulsing.

"Get up here, you whore." Paul cried out, grabbing Carrie's hair and pulling her forward. "Suck my cock like you did his, and you'd better swallow all of my cum."

With a grunt, Carrie opened her mouth and took her husband's cock to the base. His body trembled as he held her head close to him, and his anxious grunting further confused her. It was only when she felt the familiar change in his body that she knew his time had come. Paul gasped loudly, his hands squeezing his wife's head as his hips jerked wildly, and with one last cry he exploded.

Carried swallowed quickly, her mind flipping between having PJ and Paul in similar positions, and she felt dirty to have one man doing it so soon after the other. She loved Paul's cock and was happy he wasn't built like PJ, and she almost climaxed as she felt her husband taking so much pleasure from her.

Waiting until Paul had started to breathe normally again, Carrie took a deep breath before speaking. "I can't tell, baby. Are you mad at me or not?"

"Mad? No, Carrie, hell no I'm not mad at you. I'm kind of torn on the subject like last time. I'm bothered that my wife was willingly giving out the use of her body to another cock, but at the same time I'm turned on as hell that you stripped for a stranger and made him cum with your sexy mouth. I do have a question though, was he bigger than me? You know, where it counts?"

Biting back a laugh, she simply nodded her head. "Yeah, he was longer and thicker than you, but you know that's not always what a woman wants, and a guy's dick doesn't need to be the size of a bowling pin for us to be happy. His dick was surely bigger than yours, and it was nice for a fling, but yours is the only one I want to be married to. I'd think that after even one session with him, I wouldn't want sex for a week while I recovered, but with you, I love being able to go all day. Yours is the perfect size for me."

Paul finally opened his eyes and sat up, looking down at Carrie as he took off his shirt and pajama bottoms. He pulled her head forward, nodding as she sucked on his flaccid dick.

"So this PJ friend of yours, do you know how long he's in town? I know his college is overseas, but I don't know where. He can't be around very long if he's on some type of holiday."

"Nope, no clue." Carrie said as she moved up and pressed her breasts around Paul's cock. "We didn't really get into exchanging minor details like names, we were kind of otherwise occupied at the moment. He was a life support system for a gorgeous cock and a model's body, and I didn't have a clue who he was until later when we were introduced by his mom. It was awkward as hell, but we didn't let anyone know we had already met."

"Find out. Find out his schedule, Carrie. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to see how you look when a bigger cock is fucking you. There's no way that he'll be around for more than a week, so maybe sometime mid-week or this weekend, I'll plan on sitting on the sidelines and watching your face while his huge cock makes you squeal."

( .)(. )

In a half daze, Carrie walked around the kitchen and living room. She held a drink in her hand, and she had finished it before the tenth lap was completed. She poked her head into the bedroom to confirm that Paul was sleeping, then closed the door fully and leaned on the hallway wall as she stared at her phone.

"It's almost eleven at night, and I guess this is as good a time as ever to see if PJ had any luck on his date. I hope he isn't in the middle of anything, but I have to know."

'Hey, it's Carrie. How did your date go? Are you in love yet?'

Almost immediately, she received the reply.

'You're my hero, Carrie. It could have been great, but I'm still single. She is history.'

'Why didn't it work out?'

It took a minute before he responded, but this time it was by calling her.

"Hey, is now a good time to talk?"

Carrie smiled and walked into the kitchen to make a new drink. "Yeah, Paul is passed out, so I have the house to myself. Why did your date suck?"

"She didn't suck, but she promised to, among other things. I've got to thank you in a huge way, Carrie. This chick was sexy as hell, and ten minutes after we met for coffee at the mall, we were in the theater. She flashed some guys in front of us while she gave me a better show, and she was begging me to get her off with my fingers. If you hadn't met me in the shower, I would have been going nuts for her while my brain was shut off. Hell, I was already hot for her, but I was able to keep my rational brain in control. So anyhow, I got her off in record time, so she asked to leave, and five minutes later we were in some lingerie store, and she was asking me to buy her stuff."

"What? Seriously? After you fingered her, she was begging for you to drop money on her?"

"Yeah, and she... Well, let's just say that she didn't live up to any promises. I'd had a small piece of my brain that was telling me she was a problem, and thanks to having mostly empty balls I could see that she was a life-suck."

"A what?" Carrie asked with a giggle.

"A life-suck. A person whose goal is to suck the life and money out whomever they let between their legs. I guess it's another name for a gold-digger. Thanks to you, I was able to see through her bullshit, and when I kept saying 'no' to things, she exploded on me. While she was yelling, all I could think of was that if we had been together, or God forbid, married, that she would be worse at this need for being spoiled. Less than an hour after we'd met, we went opposite directions and I never looked back."

"Wow, what a crazy night." Carrie laughed. "I'm sorry it didn't work out for you though, but I'm glad you avoided a train wreck."

"No shit. So anyhow, I hate to cut this short, but I did need to thank you again for your awesomeness today. Not just the whole thing in the bathroom and shower, but also for making sure I didn't throw away hordes of cash and time. I got home about ten minutes ago, and I was going to take a shower and get rid of these blue balls she gave me before she went psycho."

"No!" Carrie yelled, then clasped her hand over her mouth. She continued in a normal voice after taking a sip from her drink. "No, don't go take that shower yet."

Carrie walked in a fast circle around the kitchen, watching her feet as her mind raced.

"So... This psycho chick... She got your motor revved up, then the race ended before you could get onto the track, right?"

"That's one way to put it."

"Earlier today, in the shower, did you like what you saw?" Carrie asked in a timid voice.

"What, you? Oh hell yeah, Carrie. Couldn't you tell? I've never cum from a blowjob that lasted less than twenty minutes, and with you, I was done in half of that. You had me turned on like nothing else."

Squeezing her eyes shut, Carrie took a shot of liquor straight from the bottle. Bouncing on her knees slightly as she thought about her next sentence, she felt highly vulnerable as she asked the question that had been in her mind for hours.

"Even though you're horny as hell right now, what would you say if I asked you to come over to my house right now and have your way with me?"

She cringed as soon as she finished speaking, breathing heavily as she waited PJ's response.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, yes I am. If you want to, I'd love for you to come over to my house and fuck me like a slut. I don't care that you're not in love with me or anything silly like that, but I want to feel you inside of me, but, you know, only if you're interested."

"I might have blue balls, but even without them I would want to fuck your brains out. What about your husband though?"

Carrie giggled, sitting on the couch to take another drink.

"I gave him a blowjob while telling him about me giving you one. He came like a horse, and a few minutes later he was passed the hell out. From what he tried to drown me in semen, I think he was so turned on that his brain shut off. He never did fuck me though, so I'm turned on like crazy, so if you wanted to come over and fuck me, even if you think about that scammer you dated tonight, my pussy is yours. If nothing else, Paul will probably fuck me raw tomorrow when I tell him about it."

"Damn you two are some freaky people. How far away do you live?"

"It took me ten minutes to get home after the party. If you want to fuck me tonight, I'll send you my address."

There was a pause on the line before PJ responded. "Carrie, forget that date ever happened. Yes, she was sexy and she turned me on, but if I'm fucking you, it's because I want you. I couldn't think of fucking a woman if she wasn't the one on my mind."

"It's sent." Carrie said softly, then put her hand into her panties, feeling her wetness as she thought of the man that would be arriving soon.

"Give me like two minutes to get out of here. I'll GPS the directions to you, and I'll be there before you know it."

"It's unlocked now, but I have some special instructions for you so it's better for everyone."

"Anything. Tell me what you need, and I'll make it happen."

Carrie glanced towards her closed bedroom door, then smiled as she spoke. "I've got a shopping list, and there's a store along the way that's open all night. If you do this for me, I'll rock your fucking world."

"I've got a pen and paper in hand, so tell me what you need. If this is going to be epic, the price is of no consequence."

Her heart racing, Carrie got up and refilled her drink for courage. She gave him the list, then went back to the couch as she waited for PJ's response.

"OK, got it. If it's a ten minute drive, I'll be there in twenty. Leave the front door unlocked for me, would you? And Carrie? You had better be naked when I get there."

"Done deal, PJ. I'll strip now."

12