My Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDJetson
DDJetson
53 Followers

My wife must have gone into the shower. She came back in the bedroom again with wet hair and a towel wrapped around that sexy little body. Plundered by cock. She was walking a little bow-legged. She changed the sheets on the bed. Probably so I wouldn't see any pecker tracks when I got home.

I'm starting to think. Watching her get fucked by other guys. Really didn't bother me very much. It was actually the most erotic thing I have ever seen. My wife is so sexy when she is being fucked. Seeing other guys fuck her is quite a turn on. I don't feel the jealousy, I thought I would. I still get to fuck her when I get home. If she is too tired after being rung out by her fuck friends. Then we can work out a deal where I can see other people too. Maybe fuck some of her friends.

The only thing that bothered me was strangers in our house and bedroom. That is a sacred place for her and I. People can get jealous and weird. There have to be some boundaries and ground rules.

So I decided to have a talk with her. I was nervous. Not knowing how she was going to react. So this was the time. Tonight during dinner. I am going to tell her I know she has been cheating.

She cooked a great meal, as usual. During dinner, I said to her. "I know you have been having sex with other people." Her face got all red. She just looked at me like. I'm busted. I just sat there waiting for a response. She just looked down at her plate. She didn't even try to tell a lie. There was dead silence for a couple minutes. It seemed like an hour. I said, "I am ok with that." She looked up with her mouth open. Marie said, "what did you hear?" I said, "I didn't hear anything. I have a camera set up in the bedroom and recorded you on disk. Do you want to see it?"

We went over to the big screen. I put in the one of her with the two guys. She sat there in silence. Up until now I only watched them on my computer. But it was super erotic to see her larger than life on a 64" screen. I sat there with an erection. Marie asked, "are you ok with that?"

I said, "to be totally honest. It turns me on." I think she was getting turned on too. She could see my hard-on wanting to bust out of my pants. So she goes down and starts sucking me off. It wasn't long before I came and she sucked me dry. I didn't even need to go wipe up. I think it was partly guilt and partly relief on her part.

I said, "we must set some ground rules. I don't like you bringing people into our bedroom. Don't even bring them into the house. That is our place. We could get robbed some day. This is my place. I don't want pecker tracks in my bed. You must stay out at the pool and do your fucking in the pool house." Another thing. I need to be able to record you and your sex dates. So we can watch them later."

Marie said, "I am so glad you are ok with this. I can bring some friends home for you." I said, "that would be fine." Then she asked, "could we watch the two guys fucking me again. I have never seen myself doing that on the big screen." So we took it to the big screen in the bedroom.

While we were watching. I said, "you look so hot naked and even hotter when you are being fucked. I now know how other guys feel when their dick is your pussy. I don't mind sharing that. You would make a great porn star."

Marie said, "I gotta be totally honest. All penises feel different. And every guy fucks different. I like to experience different shapes and sizes of dicks inside me. I want to take as many as I can. While I am still young and attractive." I said, "I want you to take as many different dicks as you can while you are still beautiful naked.

I said, "let's talk about starting a swing club. That way you can pick and choose from anyone you want to fuck. We can set up the pool area with a bar/kitchen and gazebos on the deck for private sessions. One of the gazebos can have a two-way mirror. That one can be your own private spot." And the other gazebo is where I can watch you from.

Marie got so turned on by all my ideas. She pulled off her pants. Sat up on the bed, doggy style facing the tv. She said, "do me in the ass." I grabbed the lube and started fucking. While we both watched her being (safe raped) by two guys on the big screen. One of the most intense cums I've ever had.

The start of a great sex life, because of a cheating wife.

To be continued...

DDJetson
DDJetson
53 Followers
12