All Comments on '"My Chunky Sister"'

by SteffanStratos

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incest?

I don't think seeing each other naked ranks as incest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I tend to agree. Just not my cup of tea

But keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total load of rubbish

Go write in the Beano

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incest? What incest?

Boringly boring and so banal as to be way below average even.

Fit for Mills & Boon and nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Category is Incest / Taboo

In this case it talking about taboo ... is it normal to strip naked in front of your sibling? If it was it would be done when the parents are home. Is it normal to have fantasies about your sibling when you are with a love, no ... I know some of you do think it natural but it isn't. This is Taboo ... you don't have to commit the act for it to be taboo. those who are complaining sound like a bunch of 10 year olds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of boring, but...

Earns a solid 3 stars for natural hairy pussy.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
EXCEPTIONALLY BORING

What was the purpose of the story?

The closest thing was giving his sister some confidence. Did your sister lose weight and the acne?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mi

The sister is 5'5, 2 years younger, and is a few inches taller than the brother... that makes him... 5'? 5'2?

Jesus, he's tiny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
stop writing

You should give up writing. You have no talent or imagination it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My bad. Fell asleep. Pitiful. 1 star is too high.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Literotica Is Not For You

OMG!! This was "hands down" the saddest attempt at writing a sex story as I've ever read. I'm sorry and I don't like giving negative comments to writers but honestly I feel like if I don't this time, you might attempt at writing again and that would be tragic!

SteffanStratosSteffanStratosabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Readers.... from Steffan Stratos

Hey, I definitely appreciate all of the negative comments and the time taken to post them. Seriously!

BTW, does anyone notice that I've not deleted any of the negative comments? And that most of the comments are from loser bozo anonymous readers? Hey, thanks losers!!!

Although the negative comments make me laugh, I do hereby solemnly swear that I will make a feeble and pathetic attempt to improve on future stories.... but don't hold your breath (in other words, STFU and GTH). My style is my style. So what? I'm having fun, and that's all that matters to me.

Write and publish your own stuff, and then let's have everyone read the deluge of wonderfully glowing comments detailing how much the people are enjoying YOUR fantastic creations of erotic literary genius!

Now, to any and all readers who gave my works a favorite rating, wrote a nice comment, or began following me (no matter how tiny that number might be).... THANK YOU and here's a "High-5 from afar"!!!

Hey.... so tell me.... where else can I publish AMAZING works of erotic fiction that loser bozos complain about, and still manage to rack up hundreds of thousands of views?!?!?!?

You wanna know what the kicker is? I'm actually getting PAID to write this stuff.

Yep. That's right.... no shit, losers!!!

I've written ALL of these stories on my phone during work hours at my job.... a few minutes here and there, but it all adds up to ME getting PAID to make LOSER BOZOS mad.

On that note.... I'm getting all of my assigned work done, so there's no danger of getting myself fired.

Finally, to the microscopically small band of random followers that I've accumulated (numbering 23, despite my 4 stories having logged approximately 232,000 views as of 2/20/2018).... don't worry; I'll be publishing A LOT MORE STUFF for all of the other cranky critical (and anonymous) loser bozo readers to bitch, moan, and complain about.

Thank you, Literotica!!!!

Signed, Steffan Stratos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nobody would pay you to write everything

Whatever elaborate lie you can tell yourself or others. This was crap storytelling from top to bottom. Deal with the plain fact that this is shit, and then read some fiction and understand how prose is put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incest

There is no real incest here. They saw each other naked once and nothing happened. If this is a stand alone story then I think it might be in wrong category. Also think there should be more to the story like the sister loses weight and the siblings hook up. Or something along them lines. Over all it just seems incomplete. Has potential but that has not been realized in this story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
let em talk

I so disagree with the negative comments from guys who are only focussed on how the brother seduces and fucks a sister. There are hundreds of stories they can look up on this website that gives them what they want.

Personally i really enjoyed the realism of the story. It is far more likely for a scenario such as yours to occur in real life than a slut sister totally perving on her brother or vice versa. The story read well, flowed well and was well written IMO. Ignore the hate and keep going just the way you are writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty Good

Despite what the other comments say I actually likes this story a lot. It wasn’t exactly all about the sex and was a much deeper read than the normal stories on here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's good 4 stars

But WOW bro was a cruel asshole, but seemed to make up for it.

yearsmemoriesyearsmemoriesover 5 years ago
way to encourage more readers

Calling your readers losers and telling them to stfu an gth? Wow that really says a lot about your personality as also seen in your writing. I'm proud to say without being anonymous that story is crap and dumping all over the people calling you out on it? That's just pathetic. It's no way to build a fan base, perhaps if your head wasn't stuck so far up your own ass, you could take some of the negative feedback and actually use it to improve your writing. To those who agree with my views and have similar interests, may I be the first to say that we know that the majority of the stories here are unrealistic but that is what makes them entertaining for us. I sincerely hope in the future you can take some criticism and make better content for us readers and truly appreciate the fact that without us, you are nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great incest fantasy story

Just because he didn't ride his sister bareback in the first few paragraphs does not make it a bad brother sister story. It is the build up that makes a "forbidden" encounter live. It could be the next part brings the siblings together to take what happened one day years ago to the next level. Loved the story and the waiting for the trigger event. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brotherly Love

I was also self-conscious about being a bit chunky and curvy in my late teens, and looked to my brother to confide in about issues of sexuality. I admit to being attracted to him in a sexual way, and convinced him to go beyond the normal limits and boundaries of siblings, but I wanted to know what it felt like to act out my sexual urges. He was very experienced in pleasuring girls, sexually, and I wanted some of that. He got me wet & aroused, and fingered me to my first orgasm. Afterwards, he showed me how to pleasure a man's aroused penis. His was huge, cut and thick; too big & scary for me to fuck, bug it was still erotic to look at and jerk off. He spewed a huge load of his manly semen all over my pussy and my bedding! OMG!

LucalightdragonLucalightdragonabout 4 years ago
It was okay for a first attempt

Honestly it wasn't a horrible story it was easy to read not too hard to follow just not really any details on this sex or anything like that also I don't think it really belongs in that incest category but that's just my personal opinion your grammar and punctuations are great so you have a good editor there. I'll just recommend taking your time the story felt really rushed like you just wanted to get the story done and over with as quickly as possible. The basis had some promise but then it just didn't really go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sounds trueful but we. i think the bro and sis should more to do with onenuther

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short, to tame, no real story-line.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 year ago

Brother is ahallow and immature.

Doesn't deserve Arianna OR Shelly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the different take. That he imagined he was having sex with his sister instead of his girlfriend. Seen it also in tales of men who have sex with older women and imagine them as their mothers. A different take on cheating if you imagine your partner as someone else? Either a sister? Or maybe a famous actress?

OseekerOseekerabout 2 months ago

Glad he married Arianna...

We all have fantasies & most of us keep those secrets to themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous