All Comments on 'My Colleague, My Friend, My Lover?'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Is this a story about a sexual assault? She keeps saying no and he keeps doing it anyways. Seems to be written from a very male perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"unless you are a castrated eunuch"

By definition every male without balls is a eunuch

JACKBETHJACKBETHalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!! Dankie

phantom123phantom12311 months ago

It was reasonably good story which I mostly enjoyed. I wish she had not said no, or at least he had not continued and forced himself. There’s a big difference between saying “No” and “I don’t know” or “this doesn’t feel right”. Yes, she accepted the inevitable but was it because she really wanted the sex? Or because she thought it inevitable and that resistance was futile? I would have preferred she got more turned on and made it more obvious she was okay with it and in fact desired the sex before he forced himself on her. I have a theory that most women would continue once sufficiently aroused and that forcing them past “No” is not really necessary. And I also think they will hate you when finished unless they actually becomes aroused enough to become the aggressor. In which case the sex will likely continue for a long time to come. Been there, done that, and it was most rewarding.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi4 days ago

Jó történet és várom a folytatást, mert biztosan basztak ezután többször is, mert csak a kezdet nehéz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous