All Comments on 'My College Sister'

by Jake4000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
Wow ...

I really really enjoyed reading this, it was well written, wasn't rushed, it was perfect :D i really hope you do more with it

horneyfox69horneyfox69almost 11 years ago
Wordy

Too much talking between them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crappy writing as usual

what the hell is "i'm in love you" mean it's either " i love you " or " i'm in love WITH you". stop leaving out words it makes you look like an udnerage grade school drop out and makes the story unreadable. delete and do a total rewrite using a good editor as is this was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like many other "writers" here...

...you need to hone your writing skills beyond third grade level.

Sorry I can't give zero stars.

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!

This may be the sweetest portrayal of sibling incest I've enjoyed in a while... so what if you might not have it grammatically perfect...and while that typically bothers me to where I don't wish to continue a story, I found it easily overlooked in yours because of your heart and imagination...thank you!!

don't stop...don't ever stop!! ;)

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Lols the dialogue was sappy, unusual & laughable but not in a good way. It was like a sappy crappy romance with them speaking. Their quotes were lengthy like they wouldn't shut up. She was like I love you but not because your my brother or because your handsome with a big dick but... I'm paraphrasing but she just keep going on & on. It wasn't good well atleast not to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1 star

just because I don't like fat chick stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I thought the story was sweet, loving, and very erotic.

I love stories about plump girls getting fucked by their lover, who doesn't care that she is a little over weight. She was a very hot fuck and loved her brother enough to give up her virginity to him and perhaps let him make her pregnant. With that much love being given to him how could he ever even think she was fat.

I'm glad he loved her for who she is and nothing else mattered.

Well done.

Thanks for the read.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

This is the same story, no changes. But a follow on . I loved the story.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

Write a follow on. Take it forward. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Umm...

This was both good and original; however, the parts that were good were not original, and the parts that were original were not good, and there were far too many of those; the dialogue is like something out of a cheap, cheesy bodice-ripper, and the characters were easy to discount as one-dimensional and massively uninteresting; by the time I'd wallowed through to the end, I truly didn't give shit what happened to either of them, or if I never heard of them again. This was not good in every sense of the word, perhaps content should have been your priority, instead of trying to write like Jane Austen or someone else with an actual talent for writing...

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceover 10 years ago
This starts out just like College Roomates

Is that a coincidence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVED it !!!!!!!

It was Freaking awesome ... and mind blowing ... thxs.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This is one fantastic story of sibling love. What made it really good we're the sex scenes and the fact both were virgins. I loved the fact both wanted pregnancy. Keep writing

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
Love it 5 stars

the hairless pussy was a turn off for me. I prefer a woman not a little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rubbish

Why do writers think 38 dd tits and 9 inch dicks make good story’s?

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

This is the same as College Roommates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous