All Comments on 'My Confession'

by magic_rat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would love you to come to London ....

to watch you in Sally's panties licking the hairy armpits of some sweaty guy before he plows your arse deep. Then you can me can suck his cock clean.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Loved this story

Its real hot

would love to hear about that older dominant man!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
wish i t could be real

lots more detail would have made this more believable and interesting. I love these kind of story,s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Married, 53, my mind racing. I didn't find guys attractive, never been with one, yet hear I was on my knees, my mouth moving up and down his hard cock. I don't know what it was, about my age, bald but fit, craggy face, hairy, his strong hands holding my head. I had seen him at the racquetball club before, our paths had crossed, I had watched him play, strong legs, strong arms. He had come into the shower, I looked at him, nodded, he soaped himself, then turned facing me, his cock hanging, I looked and there it was, he nodded and I just went over, on my knees, his hands holding my head as my first taste of a mans cum entered my mouth, trying to swallow it all. He pulled back, turned and continued to shower, that was it, he finished, dressed and left. I wanted more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous