All Comments on 'My Corruption'

by simpleDARK

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Arsehole AddictArsehole Addictover 19 years ago
Great stuff

Great story with a ring of truth. Few things are more exciting than buggering a "nice" girl, shoving your cock into her tiny shitting hole and riding her rump. When I was at Uni, my 19 yo girl offered me "anything" for my 21st birthday -- naturally I wanted her arse. I'd already taken her virginity, but taking her anal virginity was a step beyond. As I sodomized her she kept moaning about what a dirty slut she was. Her nipples were like bullets and her cunt was sopping. Te second time I buggered her she actually came.

We broke up a few months later and she got another boyfriend, but she kept coming back to me for butt sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good work! This Brought Back Memories...

...after my ex and I separated, for various reasons (only ONE of which was the dearth of sex--particularly nasty, inventive, INTENSE sex--), it was only then that she suddenly became willing to engage in frequent trysts for the sole purpose of engaging in good ol' nasty sex: anal, light BDSM, role-playing, toys, dirty movies...

For example, she took the initiative to go out and choose an anal action movie, then waved her naked butt in my face while we watched, then EASILY took me up the ass. Where before she would wince, complain of pain, and basically refuse to engage in this unnatural and perverted act.

Of course, the counseling failed, the divorce eventually became final, and that was the end of that (from her anyway!). But it is amazing the nasty acts that a "good" girl will suddenly find herself willing to perform once she discovers the right excuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great writing

Best story line and detail i have read here in a while! My wifes a was brought up a good girl like the one in your story and the only way she can fathom doing something so dirty is to have me "rape" her. We both know its not really but she gets to tell her friends shes never LET a guy have anal sex with her and pretend to be that good girl she grew up as. Love to see more story lines like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

excellent, purely excellent. Reminds me of fucking my ex-gf in the ass, and how much it hurt her, and how much it excited me...damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fastastic Story!

I am a woman and I thought this was a perfect anal story. It was told with truth. Not with what men like to THINK the experience would be. Thanks for the story! :) Keep up the good work.

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Good entry.

Great combination of struggling reluctance and willingness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Top Work

Well done,. that was the first piece of anal writing by a guy that actually was accurate in what anal sex is all about. A really good story exploring why guys really enjoy hurting their girlfriends. I have been on the other side of that story a couple of times and I know what it's like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sexy

this is one of the best posts i have read. It was so sexy I am real to try it back there ..... Well not try it I know I lik eit back there... thanks.

fantasyreveiledfantasyreveiledover 16 years ago
.

It was exactly how anal sex really is, not how men imagine it to be. If they think women like it so much, why dont they try it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So true

This is exactly the way I am! wonderful story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a story of rape.

This story is a well-written description of taking something by force and coercion. The main character constantly tries to justify his actions, believing she let him do this, she allowed this to happen. Force, whether emotional, psychological or physical, is still force. The final paragraph seems to suggest that she forgives him, and is willing to give him another chance.

For all the commenters who say this is a realistic description of anal sex - it is only one possible description - the most common one. Anal sex CAN feel good if it is done correctly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous