My Cottage Neighbour Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sure Joe was doing on purpose and touching my sensory buttons. While I was licking and cleaning him up and getting ready to nurse on his big tool he was quietly playing solitaire. I could feel he was really happy letting me take care of his big man cock and balls. I realized momentarily that I was becoming daddy's cocksucker that Joe was in a way training me to service him the best I could. Every time I came over for the evening he would add some new element...although subtle, mostly it was always to the point and needed. He was getting me to open up. So I continued to hold his cock in my mouth like I always did at the beginning of our milking sessions. My holding his big cock in mouth was so exciting and then after a while I began to nurse his big meat gently carefully relishing it, sucking it with reverence. I was adoring his cock and worshipping it.

After about an hour I knew Joe was ready to deliver his generous load of daddy cream and then he unloaded. I could not help but swoon and moan and groan as I swallowed and drank Joe's hot man cream. The taste sent me over the edge. Again he was able to keep playing cards, did not move or groan just delivered a huge load. Wow! This time I kept it in my mouth and held it for a good 15 to 20 minutes and then his cock started to get hard and fill my mouth again. This was new...he appeared to be going for a second milking.

Carefully I started to suckle his big cock enjoying the sensation of having it in my mouth, all fat and big and satisfying my mouth so nicely. He tasted so good. I sucked and lapped on it and milked for another hour or so until once again Joe began to delivery his load and feed me once again. I could not believe how much juice he was giving me the second time around. It even seemed he was giving me more than the first time. Gladly I let his juice ooze into my mouth savouring and relishing his manly gravy. It was rich and creamy and oh so good. Daddy was feeding me, spoiling me and I loved it.

After he unloaded the second time I must have held his cock in my mouth for another 15 minutes or more just glad to feel my daddy's cock in my mouth and making sure I got every drop of his precious man juice. Again I cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue, licked and sucked his thick bush, kissed his cock and took my head out of his long johns. I just sat under the table satisfied and happy. Then I heard Joe say, "You are becoming one hell of a good cocksucker son. I want you to service my cock regularly from now on. You can be daddy's personal cocksucker. What do you say to that boy?"

Again I was dumfounded to hear Joe speaking and being so upfront and open about that was happening. I liked it and knew this was his way of training and guiding me. "Daddy, I replied, I want to be your cocksucker, your own personal cocksucker. My mouth is for your big man cock only. Thank you for feeding me daddy, thank you for letting me milk your big man cock. I am there to service your cock whenever you want daddy." "That's my boy. You are my cocksucker now." With that I got up and dressed and thanked him profusely again. We knew he was in charge and I loved that. I needed that very much.

Within a day or so Joe worked out a sign system to let me know when he needed his cocksucker to milk him. He would hang a red handkerchief right outside of his back door on a little pole he had put up some time ago. I could see it clearly from my kitchen window. He did not have a phone so this worked well for us. Soon I was seeing the red kerchief up during the afternoon. As soon as I spotted it I would stop what I was doing and run over to service Joe.

He'd be sitting on his kitchen chair as usual yet not playing cards, maybe reading a book or old newspaper. We did not speak, he preferred it that way and I would get on my knees in the front of him on a pillow he had set up for me, his long johns open and waiting for my head to get in and get milking daddy. Not long after when I was over milking him I heard him speak in a low guttural raspy voice, "that's my boy, daddy's good cocksucker milking his daddy's big man meat. Suck it nice and slow boy, take your time and feast on that big meat. It's all yours, no need to rush just take your time and relish daddy's hot cock. I am giving it to you to take care of because I know you will suck right and proper as it deserves to be sucked and milked."

Silence...I was dazed and excited and could not believe my ears. This was another added dimension to our sessions. His voice was low and so sexy and very masculine. I loved hearing his words of encouragement. Something told me to just keep sucking and enjoying his big tool. Our afternoon milking sessions lasted usually about 90 minutes or so. As always Joe unloaded a massive amount of hot cream and I greedily lapped it all up with great pleasure happy that my daddy was feeding me and letting me take his big man load. I cleaned him up and thanked him profusely and left to go back to my work.

Now I was also going back in the evenings to give him longer milking sessions. He played solitaire as always and we just quietly went about our hot routine. One evening after I milked Joe he asked me to come over the following afternoon. He said it was about cocksucking training. He had never said this before but I was thrilled to hear such good news. So we arranged for me to come over for 2pm. Joe said it was going to be a two hour training session. Wow! That sounded great.

The next afternoon I was at Joe's place for 2pm sharp. I walked into his kitchen without knocking and there was Joe sitting in his chair wearing his long johns yet he had a long bath towel covering his front. It fell between his legs revealing a round hole like a glory hole in front of his cock and balls. He told me to get down and get comfortable on the cushion that was in place and I did what he told me to do. Then he asked me to listen carefully as he was going to instruct me on what to do during the whole session. First he instructed me to sniff around the hole and smell his daddy cum covered cock. It smelled like he had jacked off just before I got there.

Then after some time he had me take his cock and balls out through the hole. This way his cock and balls were featured like sculpture. His man package was all wet and smelled so good. I was to proceed and lick it all up, clean his cock and balls slowly no rushing around. So very, very slowly I cleaned daddy's big cock and balls. I was so excited. I couldn't help myself and said, "Daddy am I doing a good job sir." He gave me a gentle nod and said, "Son you are a good student. This is your first official cocksucking training session. Today your first cock worshipping sessions, so listen carefully and do what daddy tells you."

He told me to sit comfortable and smell his cock now and get it big and hard just by smelling and sniffing his cock...no touching for now. So I did that and in no time his cock was standing hard and proud his cock and balls coming out of the hole in the towel. This was so I would focus completely on his big daddy tool. Then he ordered me to look and admire his big manly equipment and tell him how much I loved his cock and balls, how I wanted to suck and milk his cock. How much I appreciated his big daddy cock meanwhile without taking my eyes off of it.

l was only to look and admire his whopping tool and huge balls nothing else. So I began to tell him how much I wanted to suck his big daddy meat, how I appreciate and crave for his hot man cream and how special it was that he even let me do this for him. "Thank you daddy for letting me be your cocksucker. It is such a privilege daddy and an honour. I am so lucky." I went on that way for some time and got into it big time forgetting myself and getting lost in admiration and infatuation.

Finally, after a good hour or so I could hear myself pleading and begging my daddy to let me milk his cock. "Please daddy let me suck that big cock, let me show you what a really good cocksucker I am. Please feed me your special daddy sauce daddy. I need your big manly fat cock in my mouth, please slip it in my warm mouth where it belongs daddy."

He had been looking at me all along watching me carefully. Then he slowly said, "Open your mouth boy and place your beautiful cocksucker mouth over my big throbbing shaft. Feel your daddy's manliness in your mouth, just hold it in your mouth for daddy, no sucking yet. Just feel its power and virility."

With that tears of gratitude started to roll down my cheeks. I was on suck a high. Joe had me where he wanted me to be. We had just moved onto another level again. Then he said. "You have permission now to milk and suckle my big cock, it's all yours to suck and enjoy. Now what do you say son?" I gently let go of his cock and said, "Thank you sir, thank you for this honour." With that I slipped his cock into my mouth and began to suckle it. It tasted so good. I was so happy.

Meanwhile Joe's cock had dripped voluminous amounts of precum the whole time I was not sucking and just admiring it. So he was soaking wet with precum. I was only too thrilled to lick it all up. After another hour or so he was ready. "Are you hungry for daddy's hot load boy he asked?" I nodded yes. "Good he said because I have a huge load to feed my cocksucker, daddy's special treat for his good boy, here it comes son, EAT."

I was going crazy hearing his words and having his cock in my mouth with me sucking away wildly and taking his big mammoth load, tasting and gulping it all down with such pride. I loved how his sauce flowed lava like, oozing and flowing down the sides of his hot cock, feeding my greedy mouth. He looked approvingly at me. Patted my head and told me I did a great job. He asked me to come back in the evening. It was under the table time again.

That week I had three long cocksucking training sessions and all were about cock worshipping Joe's fat meaty cock. I realized that at every session he prolonged my waiting time to suck his cock and got me to where I again begged and pleaded with him to let me suck daddy's big cock. I was tormented wanting to have his big tool in my mouth wanting to suckle it like a baby suckles a soother. I found myself saying, "Daddy let baby suckle daddy's big soother." Joe seemed to like that and right away he gave me permission to put my mouth on his big hard erect cock and milk it. "There you go baby, you suck on daddy's big man soother, it's all for you baby you suck on it now, just suck it for daddy." I loved hearing Joe's words of encouragement. "Baby sucky daddy, I replied like a babbling idiot." I sucked and sucked and nursed and sucked until daddy treated me to his big hot creamy load.

I was always amazed how virile and strong Joe was. He was revealing how much of a sturdy stud he was and his ability to unload big loads of hot cum was incredible. Something that was truly unusual and I was the recipient of every drop of his hot daddy cream. I was so happy. Later on that evening when I was back at my cottage I realized how Joe was truly training me to be his cocksucker. It was not like I thought I might be happening. His way was better and so hot and exciting. He knew how to handle me, knew what I needed and how to give it to me. After a while he was training my mouth to be the best sucking mouth, the best cocksucker to be totally devoted to him.

Chapter Five

A few days later we went into town again to do errands and such. Joe received a message by post from three of his good buddies asking if they could come and stay for a weekend. Joe made a call from the pay phone in the restaurant we were lunching at and spoke to one of the guys letting him know it was ok to stay over and it was arranged they would be arriving within a weeks' time. He told me the news.

I was a little worried that I would not be seeing Joe that weekend. I was use to sucking him now two to three times a day. He looked at me carefully and asked if I would like to make him proud. "Of course I replied what can I do for you daddy." "I have three buddies all around my age. Easy to get along with and very friendly. Their straight married guys yet if there is one thing they like and I mean like, is to get their cocks sucked expertly and respectfully. I want you to make me proud and show them what an incredible cocksucker you are. Are you ok with that?"

I was pleasantly surprised and felt silly for worrying about not seeing Joe when his buddies were there. "Daddy I will make you so proud. I will gladly be your friend's cocksucker for the weekend." He then let me know what he expected of me and how I was to go about servicing everyone all weekend. He was going to let them know the rules and let them know that I was his personal cocksucker adoptive son. He would give them permission to feed me as much as they wanted and I was to politely take their man loads. He told me to say thank you sir after every load. He told me all three were men's men. Rugged outdoor types very masculine and virile. I was beside myself with excitement.

Meanwhile daddy continued to train me during the week and I was busy every evening nursing his big cock while he played solitaire. I was expert at not using my hands...just my mouth unless I had to pull his cock through the hole or something like that...otherwise mouth only just the way he liked it.

At long last Friday afternoon had arrived and Joe's three buddies turned up as arranged. I went to Joe's and he introduced me to his friends. Immediately I liked all three of the men upon seeing them. There was Mike, Rod and Jake. We did the handshake and how are you routine.

They sure were rugged handsome men ranging between 5' 10" to 6'1" approximately. All in good shaped for their age. Mike had a big thick mustache salt and pepper colored, Rod sported a dark brown goatee and Jake had a full white beard with buzzed head. All appealed to me greatly. I stayed only for a short time and then headed back to my place. I was to return for 7 pm. The men were going to play poker. I knew what that meant.

I high tailed it back to Joe's for 7 pm sharp. It was already dark out of course being autumn. The guys were seated around the table already into a card game. None acknowledged me as that was part of the scenario. I got undressed as usual and crawled under the table. What a sight. I looked around after adjusting my eyesight and saw four pairs of legs spread wide open and all were wearing one-piece long white underwear and all had the buttons undone just like Joe always has his open and ready.

Everyone was sporting a big heavy looking bulge hanging over the edge of their chairs. I licked my lips and swallowed hard, my mouth was dry with excitement. I was to start with the man seated opposite to Joe to show courtesy to his guests then go to my left and then right and then take care of Joe. I think Mike was opposite Joe.

I made my way and sniffed his big bulge nice and carefully. It was real plumb and inviting. I gave it a few soft nudges with my nose as I sniffed it enjoying his manly cock odour coming forth. It was intoxicating. Carefully I lifted his big manly bulge with my mouth and held it for him for some time before I inserted my head into his long johns. Once my head was inside I licked his public hairs and then his cock and big hairy balls. He was hairy like Joe and his cock smelled like a manly cock.

With great excitement I opened my mouth and slipped his hardening cock into it and began to suck him nice and slow. The men were talking and playing cards above me while I began a long evening of servicing them. They never made reference to me servicing their cocks while I was there. I suckled and sucked Mike's big tool for about 30 minutes or so and then I knew he was going to unload big time. His cock swelled and hardened like steel and then he shot volleys of cum over and over again as I swallowed and gulped his big man load with great pleasure and excitement and boy did he taste good. I love how much cock sauce he gave me. I heard him utter a slight moan but nothing more. I cleaned his cock and balls carefully and moved over to Rod's cock on the left of me.

His cock was already rock hard. Again I got my head inside his long johns and got doing my cocksucker duty. I wanted to make Joe proud. It was obvious the men loved me inserting my head in their long johns, this turned them on big time. His cock was quite thick and long and smelled good. He had dried cum all over his crotch and the smell was heady and so intoxicating. I worked his beautiful man tool for more than 40 minutes and licked and sucked and suckled and finally he could not hold back any long and began to deliver a mammoth load of man juice. It was so thick and rich it reminded me of ice cream. Zealously I gobbled it down and moved over to Jake.

Jake had a shorter yet fat meaty cock, uncut with the biggest pair of balls I had ever seen. He too like the others was very hairy. His crotch smelled manly. I pushed his big bulge around with my nose and mouth before inserting my head in his long johns. Then once inside I again licked and sucked and gave Jake an incredible sucking. That lasted for a good hour and when he unloaded it was massive and gushing. I took all I had to swallow his rich reward and I loved every bit of it as greedily gulped it down. I cleaned him and went over to daddy.

Got my head inside my favorite place and just held his big tool in my mouth for quite some time before I started to suck his big cock. He loved me sucking ever so slowly never wanting me to rush. I just loved feeling him filling my mouth with his big daddy cock. Holding his big tool proudly feeling so protected and secure. I edged him for more than two hours and finally daddy rewarded me with his hot man cream and it was a spectacular load. It just oozed and oozed nonstop for over 10 minutes. Daddy was spoiling me and I was loving it.

Once he had unloaded all his juice I cleaned him up and then I crawled out from under the table to get dressed and headed out quietly back to my place. The men were still playing poker laughing and enjoying themselves. I could tell they were very satisfied with my cocksucking service. I caught Joe's eye and he winked at me. I knew all was well.

Joe had arranged for me to give a cock worshipping session with each guy and privately. Towel with a hole session. So he thought it best that they come to my place. Each was to have a two hour session. Just the way he taught me to do with him. Gladly I obliged and looked forward to taking care of their manhood. I was to ask permission to put my mouth on their big cocks, to suck it and take their big loads. I had to have permission to suck. I ended up begging and pleading to suck them and then again begging for their hot loads. The sessions were hot and sexy as hell. Finally when they unloaded their hot cock juice it was unbelievable. Huge amounts of hot cum sauce spurting and flowing and oozing out while I was busy gulping and gobbling down every drop of it not wasting any.

I was back for 7pm sharp again the following night to service the men while they played poker. I was amazed how they again rewarded me with big loads. They were spoiling their cocksucker and I was loving it. I went over to Joe's for Sunday brunch the following day. The men were heading back home by mid-afternoon. The guys thanked me for my great service inviting me to visit them any time I wanted.

When they had gone Joe quietly said, "Son I am very proud of you. You serviced my buddies really well and made them very happy. They told me you were the best cocksucker they ever had suck their cocks and want to come back soon again." I thanked daddy for letting me take care of his friends. I told him how much I loved sucking taking all their hot man loads. I went home and rested and stayed in that night.