My Cottage Neighbour Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers

Chapter Six

The next evening, I was at Joe's for 7 sharp as usual. I was looking forward to milking daddy's big cock. I had been thinking about that all day long. Joe was at the table seated comfortably in his long johns. He nodded. I undressed and headed under the table to take my position to service him. His man bulge looked even bigger than usual, hanging nice and heavy and full. I sniffed around the opening of his underwear nudging his bulge with my mouth feeling very excited.

I inserted my head inside his underwear and took a deep whiff of his manly scent. He had jerked off. The smell of cum was pungent. I licked his cock and was treated to sticky wet cum. That just made my day. Slowly I slipped his big meat inside my mouth and held it in there for quite some time.

Suddenly I felt a trickle of hot liquid in my mouth and wondered what it was. Then I realized Joe was pissing in my mouth in a very controlled way. Letting out little amounts giving me time to get the hang of it. I was surprised how much I liked it as swallowed what he was giving me. He never said a word but kept on letting out more and more of his golden liquid as I swallowed and gulped down every drop of it careful not to spill any.

Before I knew Joe was releasing one hell of a hot torrent of piss in my mouth and I was getting so aroused and excited. His cock still in my mouth I began now to milk it gently and slowly savouring his big cock making love to it. I sucked and nursed it for over an hour before he released a huge load of his hot juice in my mouth. I took it all, grateful for daddy's man treat. The only noise in the kitchen was the sound of my sucking and slurping. I kept Joe's cock in my mouth for a good length of time and it got real hard again and again I began to feel a trickle of hot liquid pouring into my mouth yet this the time the trickle turned into a hot torrent of piss in no time and I was drinking it down greedily without wasting a drop. I continued to suck and nurse on daddy's hot meat for another hour and then he fed me another huge load of his hot man cream.

Wow! I was in ecstasy. I cleaned his big tool and balls really well, took my head out of his long johns. I sat there and I heard him tell me I had done a good job and that he wanted me to take his piss from now on whenever we were together. We obviously had reached another level in our bonding and sex life. I got dressed and went back to my cottage totally fulfilled.

Eventually life at the cottage got better and better. Two of Joe's friends retired and bought the little cottage two doors down from our place. So now I was servicing three men regularly. I was cooking for Joe and I making sure he was eating properly and well. He loved it and thanked me often. I decided to live at the cottage year round as it was more economical and suited my lifestyle. I was a very happy camper.

END

Other stories you might like to read:

Apprentice Mechanic

Dad's Man Cave

My Stepdad

The Boarder

The Hermit

canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers