All Comments on 'My Cougar Roommates'

by KennyCumBuckets

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
sailandoarsailandoaralmost 8 years ago
Holy . . .

. . . Cow, what a wild romp, well done!

imsearching2009imsearching2009almost 8 years ago
More to cum?

It would be interesting to see if you have more planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Any more to cum or have you shot the entire load out in one go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh my, love it. I want to be one of those ladies with a young stud. . . I am so wet after reading this. Can't wait for more.. .

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 8 years ago
they spread

pictures of their ex over social media 18 years ago?

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
I have to tell you...

When it comes to writing styles, there are as many styles as there are people writing. I'd place your story somewhere in the "informal narration" category. But there's "informal" and then there's "INFORMAL", and the one in all-caps is like the sloppy drunk guy sitting beside you at the bar who thinks everything they utter is comedic genius. You skirted the line between the two, except for when you stepped over it, and that's when I got annoyed. If you're going to write "informally", don't be boorish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Oh what would I not give to be the cock enjoying those two sex crazy cunts, the three of us fucking and sucking each other to heaven till we are all totally blissed out. Pure unadulterated fuck, suck and cunt lust. My two live in fuck buddies and I will act this out. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

Euklid46Euklid46almost 8 years ago
A HELL of a good story!

Some of these people who critique stories on this site are JERKS! They need to just read and enjoy. If they don't like a submission, stop reading it! If you people keep this crap up, you may find that there are no more submissions to criticize!

Now, to the point. I enjoyed your submission extremely well, and please DO continue to write and submit!

Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome story keep up the good work.

CynfullyCynfullyalmost 8 years ago
Good plot...

but not very well thought out or executed. This story could have been great but is only so so. All in all, not a bad read could have been much better.

HamsterHamsteralmost 8 years ago
Give a Guy a Break!

Epiphany_Jones, you need to realize that this is an AMATEUR site where folks who do not write for a living are found. A quick look at the author's profile would have shown you that this is his FIRST effort, and really not bad for a first timer. Be nice to him and he might write some more about how our hero is going to have a short but pleasurable life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Know the difference.

I do not know how old the author is, but he needs to know that the head of the penis is called the glans -- not the glands. Learn the correct terms and their spelling.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Youth is wasted on the young.

Alright Keith, let me lay this out for you. Lilly and Danica are tired of silicone cock, and your hot man stick is really turning them on. So your moving in and at the end of the month start withholding your joy stick from them, if you can. Then get your rent negotiated to zero. Teach them a little restraint can get them more. Once you gain a little more confidence, and may be some vidio of your own, start a auction with your buddies at school. I certainly wouldn't let the girls in on the sale of a night with a new stud, but you could earn some nice pocket cash for your troubles. For a 15% start up fee I'd be happy to show you how to get the ball rolling so to speak.

There are many different kinds of education !

Cordially yours a almost gradust of trumpU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cougar roomates

OK first try. Good start.

Find an editor.

Explain to me the logic of not having a man for 18 years, and still being on the pill. there comes a time when a woman abandons all hope and stops taking the pill. there's also the difficulty of taking the pill for so long...well things happen--weight, immunity--ah some research would explain these matters.

Tongs. No woman wants tongs in her pussy, and any woman who tries to tong the cum out of me will get a free ride ten stories down from my window.

Read each sentence very slowly, word for word.

First time or 21st time, writing is like fucking--it's a work of art.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
More please

forget about the whingers just write some more chapters to this story, lots more to do yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read more chapters !! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Danica flipped onto her and stretched one leg ...."

Flipped on to her what?

Tip.

Read, aloud, exactly what you have written and see if it sounds right. If it doesn't, change it.

And that meaty thing that flops around in your mouth is a 'tongue'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fine

I really like the way they agressivly lovingly teamplay on him.

More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

you have add more chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going!

Good first effort. A bit more editing would help. The part of the plot I had the most trouble with was the girls not having a guy for 18 years. They were clearly too hot for that to happen in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want lily and danica

Wow! Please give us more chapters of this story,this is the best sex story I've ever in my life (and I've been reading them for a while) absolutely looking forward to more lily and danica scenes......waiting for the continuation of this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This will make a great series.

You may use up these characters and their possibilities after six or seven more chapters, but I hope not. Even if you do you can add more characters like a male friend to two from the University. Maybe the whole Cricket team?

coronado2012coronado2012over 7 years ago
More????

Ya have a GREAT start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ME TOO

As a teen, I never had another young woman after my first mature woman.

No one below low thirties and I would have died to encounter these two women.

Married a similar age group and didn't stray for a several years.

The joys of experience, open attitude, and acceptance of experimentation.

Loved it and them. Happily my age and the age of women in my group did catch up.

Thanks for the story.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Pity no sequel

For someone’s first attempt this wasn’t bad at all. I’ve read stories by more experienced writers when there were grammatical errors, lapses in the plot, and even characters changing names during the course of the story. The writer wants constructive criticism not to have his work savaged without any suggestions of how he could have made it better. There are many reasons why this is his only submission but one of them could be that the desire has been knocked out of him. I assume that a more experienced writer hasn’t approached Kenny asking if he could write a sequel or, as I’m sure he had future plot ideas, offer to write a sequel with him in some way not just act as an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHAT!

an unrealistic, wonderful, fantastic, fun, incredible (literally), (and therefore sometimes) funny, imaginative, interesting launch for a writer (and a series?).

Kudos

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

amoroneamoronealmost 6 years ago
Well done

Great plot and very erotic, thanks for some stimulation and lots of fun.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

It seems the more I read the faster the story went by. It was fantastic and reminded me of my younger days. Thank you.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Not very good at numbers are you?

10 years younger. More like 20.

Meeting at 12 am. You do realise that is midnight.

Scrappy writing. 1☆

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I had to go look at your profile to see how old you are, 36 year old cougar………..

Maybe for a 16 year old but a cougar must be at least 50 to be a real one, 30 to 50 they are just good sexy girls, Ben without for 18 years?they must be really really unpleasant to look at, all women can get a shag whenever they want one they just have to go look or ask for it, apart from all of that the story wasn’t bad but it seemed like you finished it off to quick like you got bored with it. Shame

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

all women whom he fucked should have gotten pregnant

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

On the pill for 20 years between men?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKennyCumBuckets@KennyCumBuckets
Just some lazy loser who has nothing better to do with his life. Update 27/01/2021 Ok so, the process of writing the synopsis of all my story ideas is complete. So yaaaaay. Basically I can start writing stories again without much worry about losing the plot halfway through....