My Cougar Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an attempt to hurry things along, Danica turned and flashed a smile at Keith.

"So" She started "What do you do Keith? Do you have any hobbies? A Job? Uni?"

"Uhh, Uni, I've started a couple of months ago now."

Danica giggled at his nervousness, the poor boy was sweating buckets at this point, he had such an innocent expression to his face too, like a deer caught in headlights.

"You seem nervous dear, is anything the matter?" As Danica asked this, she started to lean forward so that her cleavage could be seen more prominently. Feeling intimidated, Keith shifted back slightly out of reflex only to push against Lilly's bust instead.

Keith looked back and made a great effort to focus on Danica's face and not her breasts.

"N-no, nothing's wrong!" he stammered. "It's just...I-I'm not used to this sort of thing, you know?"

"You mean being pestered by two lonely old hags like us?" Lilly added while pouting. Keith looked back at her and melted in her eyes.

"No! That's not it! I mean...you don't look that old and, I was talking about the...interview stuff...and everything"

"Aww, it's quite alright Keith, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." Danica leaned back, looking more relaxed and natural but casually draping an arm onto the back of the settee so that her hand rested just behind Keith's head, her fingertips brushing against his short mane.

"So" she continued "I remember you saying you're living the 'single life' right?"

"Y-yeah, that's right"

"And we don't have to worry about any friends or exes coming over unannounced, right?"

There was a bit of a pause after this one. "Well, I haven't exactly been around long enough to, uh, make any new friends, and I've never dated anyone before so..."

Lilly shot up and looked at Keith with wide eyes.

"Wait, you've NEVER been with a girl before?!"

Keith merely shook his head to the sudden interruption.

"But how is that possible for a cute guy like you? Wait...does that mean you're a virgin?"

"LILLY!"

Danica cut her off with a shout and the blonde Nympho trailed off into a silent pout.

Danica switched back to her gentle gaze and spoke charismatically; "I am so sorry about my friend, she didn't mean anything by it".

"I'm thorry I've been a bad girl" she teased in a child-like manner. Danica shook her head but smiled at her friend's flirting, neither of them had long to go before they couldn't hold back the urge to pounce on their guest.

Keith, meanwhile, was looking back and forth between the two and a realization popped into his head.

"I'm sorry if this is, uh, out of line b-but are you two...a couple?"

The two ladies looked at each other in slackjawed silence at that sentence. It was true that, in the past they tried lezzing each other up but it didn't feel right to either of them and they both admitted they rather a man penetrate them with a real dick and not a lady with a rubber cock.

"Oh God no!" Cried Danica in surprise. "I mean, we're close friends and all but...not THAT close."

"I mean we did try out some interesting things back in—"

"We're just not attracted to the same sex so..." Danica trailed off, not sure what else to say without outright insulting Lilly's skills in bed. Ah hell, she does it anyway, why not? Turns out she didn't need to, Keith had one more question to shock them with.

"So do you have husbands then...or something? He asked hesitantly.

"Oh wow, no, we haven't been with a man since we were 20!"

Lilly took this moment to perk up, her playful attitude replaced with a mask of disgust now, she looked deep into Keith as if remembering something.

This sudden change was frightening.

"Turns out my boyfriend and her boyfriend were the same scumbag and he'd been cheating on us for little over two years" she growled. Soon the pressure she emanated passed and she adopted an impish grin again. "So when we found out, we strapped the pissant down, did him up the ass with 8 inch strapons and filmed the whole thing!"

Keith wasn't sure what to say to that. On the one hand he was utterly terrified, but on the other hand, he admired her openness and mused he may have done something similar in that situation...

"Similar" and not "Same" being a point of interest there.

"Remind me not to make you guys mad" he muttered.

"As if you could make me mad babe." Giggled the blonde minx who then began hugging his arm, the sudden movement positioned the back of Keith's hand over her crotch. While an accident, Lilly grinned and took advantage of the new position, pretending to shift in there seat in order to rub her pussy on his hand, the friction getting her moist in no time.

Danica wanted to speed things along seeing Lilly at the end of her rope but she frowned instead, one question pulled at her.

"Excuse me Keith but, why did you assume we were married?"

Keith looked down, blushing. Even Lilly momentarily stopped humping him like a bitch.

"It's um...it's nothing really" he stammered, only now realising just how embarrassing his thought was.

"Please, I promise I won't laugh"

Keith looked into her eyes and gathered his courage.

"Well...it's just...to be honest, I thought you were too beautiful to be single and that you were both taken already"

With that response, every synapse in Danica's brain screamed for her to mount that boy and rock his world.

He was almost 20 years her junior, she was worried she would turn him off, that she'd be denied sexual pleasure despite it being so close, but he had blatantly admitted that he thought they were both beautiful.

It's true they looked younger than they actually were and that he didn't outright say he was attracted to them but even so, she wasn't expecting that. During the periods where they realized they craved cocks again, Lilly and Danica had already passed their 30s and whenever they meet a guy, he was either some sleezy old man or some young punk who "didn't want to make out with nans".

So to here an 18 year old virgin say something like that, it felt unfair, like God had shown up, dumped him at their doorstep and said "Fuck him hard!"

She was willing to oblige but, predictably, her best friend who had a hell of a bigger sex drive than her and was far hornier than Danica could imagine was ahead of her by leaps and bounds.

"Fuck it, I can't take it anymore!" She snarled and swung her leg around to the point where she was straddling the poor soul. Pressing her ass deep into his crotch so that she could feel his erect member beneath her semi drenched shorts, her hands on either side of his head preventing him from leaving and her eyes, once filled with playful gait now filled with predatory lust, displayed all the pent up sexual tension she had felt the last 18 years of her life.

Keith opened his mouth out of reflex and, like a cobra, Lilly struck forward, mashing her lips against his and swirling her tongue around deep into his gums.

His taste filled her, her mind blanked as she thought of nothing but Keith and how much she desired him, his taste, his scent, his everything, she didn't realize just how pent up she really was, how much she desired a man's touch.

She went in hard, only breaking the frenzied snog to catch a breath or two and even then it was brief, saliva dribbled out from the corners of her mouth but she couldn't care less at the moment. She manoeuvred her arms under Keith's biceps and brought them back up to his hair, grabbing handfuls and forcing his face deeper into hers no matter how much he tried to get away, she wouldn't let him escape her passion, the arm lock holding his limbs at an awkward position so that he could, at best, awkwardly swat at her ass but fail to push her off. Her legs twirled around his keeping him from moving and she pushed her crotch deep into his, the weight of her body and her advantageous position had him trapped.

With each swirl of her tongue she rocked her hips back and forth, revelling in the feel of her vag on denim as it slid on the erect bulge in Keith's pants, soon enough the material grew soaked with her desire and the warm juices dribbled from her hungry cunt and down her legs, the feeling tickled and had her pick up the pace, moaning heavily into Keith's mouth, sending tingles down his spine as he moaned back in kind.

Saliva poured into his mouth like a flood and he found himself drinking some just to keep up. The kiss was driving him insane and he grew lightheaded, the lack of breathing room didn't help matters much either. Just to keep a clear grasp on what was going on, Keith found his arms grabbing his assailant's ass cheeks and even helping with her hip movements; pushing up and pulling down in rhythm to her movements.

He attempted to fight back too with her kisses in an attempt to gain some control, but he was uneducated in his first kiss while the busty mature had years more experience and aggressive sexual desire over him. In the end, his tongue only served to be battered aside like a cat playing with a toy, he hips rocked in a faster motion and the friction teased his cock to the point where he felt an insane release building up.

He never got it then. Just as they were both reaching their climax, Danica shoved the panting bimbo to the side and with a wry smile, grabbed a fistful of Keith's shirt collar and brought him into an equally passionate but gentler kiss.

As her lips glided over his, her tongue served as a guide where as his followed her lead, twirling and encircling each other like a wet, fleshy dance, she was the sculptor and he was the clay she would mould into the perfect kiss. As this went on, she guided Keith's left hand across her thigh and towards her panties, the silk sensual to touch and moist too. She guided his hand inside her panties until he had her sex cusped within his palm, with slowly but powerful strokes, he ploughed his middle and index fingers through the trench of puffed up pussy lips while systematically using his knuckles to massage her clit.

Bringing her hand back up to massage her tit, she moaned in his mouth and draped a leg over his.

Though his mind had finally stopped spinning, he was unable to obey the conscious screaming for him to stop.

Hypnotised by the erotic elegance of Danica and the playful passion of Lilly, he stopped bothering to question why and what and instead met Danica's kiss with equal fervour.

It was short lived though because the ever growing horny Lilly grew tired of being a cuckold for the two, shoved Danica aside and climbed back onto Keith, dominating his mouth with force he forgot about and in those moments, he lost all resistance and simply became a doll for her pleasure, she resumed bucking her hips but the movement was so erratic it lost its original target and she ended up grinding his stomach instead, the lowest point of her rocking was the tip of his penis which twitched every time pressure was applied to the sensitive gland.

Once again, she was shoved aside by her friend who mounted Keith's leg and humped it like a dog; her kiss gained intensity over time and her hand absently stroked Keith's cock, still hidden beneath his jeans, straining against the fabric for release.

Lilly violently bumped into her friend and dragged Keith's tongue back into her mouth and Danica replied with just as much violent passion.

This kept up until they finally reached a compromise; each one would straddle a leg and alternate between who was kissing and who wasn't. As they bucked against his knees, using his joints to masturbate on, Keith's hands were kept busy; his right hand slipped into the back of Lilly's short, groping an ass cheek with his index finger resting snugly in her ass crack, occasionally poking at the entrance to her back door, an action she seemed to enjoy judging from the twitches her sphincter made to suck him in and the feral groan she uttered with a grin. Meanwhile, his right hand had a mound of soft flesh to play with as he massaged Danica's tits, his thumb teasing her hard nipple through the fabric of her dress eliciting a few moans of pleasure whenever her mouth was free.

Speaking of which, the cougars were relentless with how they showered their newfound boytoy with kisses and tongues.

Whoever had his full attention was merciless in their love making and would only let him free from their gums when they needed to breathe (for Lilly, this was a long time) and that would be the signal to swap with the other girl. Meanwhile, whoever wasn't exploring his maw was busy delivering attention to him by kissing at his neck and nape, licking his cheek or breathing into his ear, tasting every bit of him that they could and leaving him wet with their slobber and red from their lipstick.

After more of this, the two looked at each other and a silent agreement showed between the two.

"Want to see how much he loves us slut?" Asked Danica, a seductive smile crept onto her features.

"Oh fuck yes I do you bitch!" Cried Lilly in response and the two set themselves to work undressing Keith's lower half.

Upon realizing what they were after, the boy hesitated but did not resist and in no time at all, Keith's 8 inches of manhood stood erect, naked and slick with precum.

Danica was so impressed she was momentarily stunned and Lilly took the opportunity to firmly grasp his penis and pump viciously. With a look of glee she declared "Dibs!" and deepthroated his entire shaft at once.

The sensation was killer, he felt like his shaft was trapped in a vice made of flesh, warm liquid spittle flowed all around him and her tongue hugged against his meat as if glued to the taste. Soon she released the member from her pleasure prison with an audible 'PLOP' and a loud gasp of air, though it wasn't long before she had the meaty length in her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down and giving Keith a sensational blowjob for his first time, fondling his balls as she did so.

Keith leaned back, shut his eyes and curled his hands into fists; closing his eyes he resisted the urge to shoot his load, wanting to ride out the incredible pleasure a lot longer.

"Don't neglect me lover boy!"

Keith's eyes snapped open to see Danica's perk, round and now naked ass spread open behind him, her dress hitched up to offer a better view of the puckered sphincter of her tight asshole and the shaven, swollen lips of her pussy; the same pussy abandoned for 18 years was now drooling bucket, dampening the carpet as it trickled down her thighs and her stockings.

Lilly added more pressure to her servicing causing Keith's mouth to open in a silent gasp. Taking advantage, Danica backed up and rested her sopping wet cunt onto his gaping orifice, using all her weight to force herself onto him, making exceedingly sure that he would taste all of her.

With nothing left to do Keith began tonging the goddess straddling his face. As his slick appendage worship the inner walls of her orgasmic temple, the dark angel brushed a hand through his golden locks, gained a firm hold and rocked back and forth, her pussy grinding against his lower face, coating his nose, chin and lips in love juices.

Keith didn't need Danica pushing against him to get deeper, he was forcing his tongue in as far as he could reach, and as he explored her darkest depths, his nose was assaulted by her scent, it embraced his senses like it too was a part of her fucking him and he found his desire for this older woman's cunt growing.

When he found a sudden rough patch and heard a yelp in response, he guessed it was her weak spot and tickled and tasted it with all he could muster, in response, Danica's minge clamped down hard, trapping his tongue but also trapping it with the rough spot.

Danica's moans grew louder and more intense until they were nothing more than primal screams of bliss. She was yelling obscenities now when she could too;

"Ohhhhh ffuuuuucckkkk! OOOHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCK!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! Eat that pussy! Eat that pussy hard you dog whore! You...fffuuuuUUUUUCCCKKK YES!!"

Lilly wasn't letting up either, bobbing her head up and down in furious rapture, her lips tightening around his base and the bottom of his glands as she moved. Her spittle coated the cock, marking it as her own and while she sucked on his member, both of her hands found her pussy and began fingering the tight, wet cunt.

The erotic situation was almost too much to bear. Lilly moaned into Keith's shaft, begging him to cum, which in turn, had him moaning into Danica's pussy which started causing her to scream in euphoria. They all climaxed at the same time.

First Danica, who gyrated her hips one last time until she sprayed her jizz all over his face, marking him in her taste and her scent. This caused Keith to cum into Lilly's mouth, she came as a result of that.

Danica turned to look at her friend, who was savouring the taste of cum after so long, and had a silent agreement.

The both pulled Keith to his feet and led him to the bedroom, removing his shirt and their own clothing until they were all naked, with the exception of Danica's stockings.

When they entered the room, Danica leapt at Keith and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him into another deep kiss, this time Keith stumbled and tripped onto the bed.

Danica forced her tongue deeper into his throat as she slid her snatch up and down his shaft.

"You know, it's been 18 years since I had real man's meat inside of me" she whispered, reminding herself more than anything.

Lilly came around and grabbed his penis, forcing it upright, while Danica raised her hips and impaled herself.

"Ohhhhh mmmyyyy FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!" She growled into her teeth. Keith had to clench the bedsheets to stop himself passing out, it felt so fucking good!

Danica wanted to go full throttle. She wanted to ride his brains out, ride HER brains out, but she remembered Keith was just a virgin and decided to make his first time memorable.

She went slow, rising up and sliding down in a graceful rhythm, her vaginal walls clamping down as if reluctant to give up its new found prize.

As Danica began riding Keith, Lilly shoved Keith's face into her bosom, forcing a nipple into his gaping mouth which he suckled greedily like a child, eliciting several moans from Lilly.

Danica felt a climax coming on and found herself picking up the pace, slamming her hips down with more force in order to hasten towards another orgasm.

Lilly had now straddled Keith's belly, still hugging his head against her tits, so Danica could feel her hips crash against her ass as she bounced on Keith's cock. She started moving in circular motions, the motion tossed the meat sheathed inside of her around her pussy, driving it deeper and deeper inside of her, the spit coated surface mixed with her own juices and created a concoction that ignored almost all laws of friction, leaving little to no resistance for Keith's cock as it pounded the mature cunt.

But as with all things, it couldn't last.

Keith felt another orgasm coming on, bringing with it a whole new set of worries.

I can't cum into her! Thought Keith, wanting to avoid pregnancy with these two girls as best as he could. He began thrashing, only adding to Danica's pleasure, doing his best to try and throw the woman off of him but with Lilly on top of him, he only seemed to speed up the process.

Danica managed to get a tight grip on the young man and, discerning the source of his panic, assured him that they were both on the pill.

"Just...mmmm...sh-shooot it...ugghhh...give it me baby...GIVE IT TO ME! Shoot it all...MMMMMMM...SHOOT IT INSIDE ME! FUCK YEAH!"

She shrieked, head thrown high, the mattress below her jumping in time to her rhythm.

In the end, it wouldn't have mattered, Keith was at his limit and he let loose a torrent of white spunk inside the older woman, all while screaming into Lilly's cleavage.