My Cougar Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica humped three more times, breathless from her own orgasm, and slid off the rod that had tamed her desires so, a viscous stream of jizz poured from her orifice and threatened to splatter onto the bedsheets if it weren't for Lilly, who had immediately begun tonging the cum out of her friend's snatch with greedy vigour while thrusting her ass out seductively towards Keith.

He stared groggily at Lilly's wet lips, her puckered asshole and her perky cheeks and then shared a glance with Danica who raised an eye brow as if asking him; What are you waiting for?

Keith stopped hesitating and in an almost subconscious decision on his part, he thrust his dick into her entrance and began his assault; rocking back and forth as her walls clamped down tightly onto his manhood.

Lilly felt a pleasure she had all but forgotten, one lost from her for almost 2 decades.

The pleasure of a man inside of her.

She screamed and moaned into Danica's pussy and soon gave up trying to lick the after-taste of cum from her flesh, so Danica got up and moved to Keith's side, planting a heavy kiss on his lips and tasting the confines of his mouth.

Around this point, Lilly began making some demands;

"Spank me!"

Keith complied.

"HARDER!"

Another one.

"Keep going. Uggghh Yeah...fuck. Yeah. You like it don't you? You like the way this ass jiggles when you hit it? Huh? Don't you? Huh?"

"Fuck yeah!" he growled, continuing to swat at her ass cheeks until they were red and sore. Then, as he felt another climax coming on, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her backwards until they were lying on their sides, cock still pounding at pussy and Danica now spooning Keith while rubbing her crotch onto his ass.

Lilly laughed and moaned and eventually screamed when she climaxed, her vagina tightened and sent Keith onto his next release.

He was still breathless when Danica whispered "My turn now" into his ear, flipping him over to do her next.

The two nymphs alternated like this, continuing even after when Keith was running dry, stopping only when Keith was beginning to complain that it was hurting.

And at the end of it all, they lay there; Keith on his back with the two cougars on either side of him, limbs intertwined and hands resting on his cock as if it were a house pet.

Keith looked at Danica, then at Lilly, smiled at both of them, knowing full well how fun this new life was going to be.

"So when do I pack?"