All Comments on 'My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 03'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hilarious

Your naming of certain things (chester drawers instead of chest of drawers) are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
It's funny what you'll grow up hearing....

...and it registers a certain way in your head. The "Chester drawers" is good example. A lot of people say "It's a tough ROAD to hoe." Instead of "row". I had a girlfriend that always said "I need to CRIMP and save!" Instead of "scrimp". My absolute favorite; I worked with a woman who had believed most of her life, from early childhood that a Cher song from the 70's was titled "Gypsys, Chimpanzees". Instead of Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves. That one cracks me up.

For the record very interesting story. I've really enjoyed it. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

he should have kicked his uncle in the nuts then explain what he heard.

pounderhardpounderhardover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter, or chapters hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Part?

I know it's only been 5 days, but I'm desperate for more! This is such a great story!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Those run-ons...

...are getting in the way quite a good story. Find an editor.

Loved how he foot-sweeped Bob--that was funny! Richard is a quick thinker except for when it comes to Jolene.

You're funny and you have some really good development here, along with the story premise. PLEASE eliminate those run-on sentences and this will be golden. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So entertaining, so far...your "simplicity" makes the story believable (from your point-of-view), and I can overlook the grammatical errors for the most part.

BUT, you really DO need some editorial assistance; if you cannot do it, find someone willing,to help...this story line is too good to ignore!

"MADDOG"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous