All Comments on 'My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 07'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
This just gets better and better !

I'm looking forward to more - but I really don't want this story to end !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liking this more and more

This story just keeps getting hotter and better :-) Greatjob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learn some anatomy.

The story would be more fun if you made it a little more realistic. There's no way a cock of any size hits the back wall of a uterus -- there's a little thing called the cervix in the way.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Bringing...

...Christy in is a real mistake to the story arc, since at that point, Jolene sounds like a real slut instead of the girl that only wants Richard. The idea of a threesome might appeal to some, but it turns me off, as it's not consistent with her wanting the 'security' of knowing she'll have Richard all to herself.

Run-ons still a problem; because of those and Christy, 4.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Logic is a problem for you

First you have the age thing . Then Jo goes from woe is me my dad and brother molested me, too I'm a nympho and I need your dick, to pussy is power?!?

Consistency is important no matter what universe you're writing in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooohhhh, wwwaaahhhhhh!!! This is "TOO MUCH" for some of the poor readers, too many people overwhelms them!

I like the Christy-addition; she seems sweet, and sharing the cousins is 🔥 hot!

I know there is more...do wish you had proofed the stories more, but, "Oh, Well!!"

...I will just power on!

"MADDOG"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous