All Comments on 'My Cousin Julie'

by fictionfan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fun story from one who has been there

My cousin and I did it for years...and she was the best...tight puss, great cocksucker, and no hang ups. Keeping it in the family has its benefits! Sorry for those of you who didn't like the story. It often happens just that quickly.

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54almost 9 years ago
Love it.

This is something I have wanted to do with one of my cousins for years. We tried when we were younger but we're always stopped by a parent. I have lusted after her for years.

bluemtnsmanbluemtnsmanalmost 9 years ago
potential

You had potential with this and it seems you were too big of a hurry. No real character development. And, sorry, but 'd' cup breasts are going to show quite well on a small frame.

Slow the pace a triffle and I believe you'd get further along towards a good story.

Best wishes.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Nice story line, but .......

....The story is too short and too rushed.

You write a good story, I've read and liked a number of them, but in every case, you start off well, set a very good scene with the characters and location, but before you realise it, it's all over and finished.

Please, take a bit more time, think about how your story will look to the reader. If necessary, leave it for a while then come back to it before you attempt to finish it. Pad out the 'good bits' and give it a bit more time to progress. Develop the characters as they get together, don't just rush to the final climax - pun intended ! If you haven't already, find someone to act as an editor for you, they can help more than you might realise !

Take a look back at this, or one of your earlier short stories and re-write it with a bit more content. Try it, pubish it and see what reaction you get.

What do have to lose ? I'm pretty sure you'll be pleased with our comments in due course !

Go for it - and good luck !

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Is that it ?

Is that all there is then ?

Far too short, this has hardly started and it's over already.

Nice start, nice characters, but not really long enough even for it to be classed as a short story. More like a short essay.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
more please

you sure cannot stop here, so much more to cum yet in this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My cousin Julie and I have had a sexual encounter three times, and I want more. I love her

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

That was a fast piece, and enjoyable too!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was close to a hot cousin growing up. We ended up inherited the farm when my grand parents died. As they were our only relatives. We both locate to that town and got marrried toeachother ! We have made love every day for 35 years and our son and daughter both in there late 20s have been doing it since they were 11 & 13. We taught them to explore there desires openly when ever they felt like it!! We were a clothing optional family on the farm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfictionfan@fictionfan
53 Followers
I'm a lover of adult erotic fiction. It gives everyone a chance to enjoy and explore many different types of erotic stories.