My Cousin My Keeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the words left my mouth I felt Maria adjust behind me, and tease my cock with her foot. I braced myself waiting for the word, and knowing how much I needed to cum.

"Now." Maria said, and as she did so I blew my largest load of the day onto her foot. It felt like I came for at least ten minutes, when in all reality it was over before I knew it.

"Climb off my dick and clean me up." Maria said.

But I couldn't, not just yet at least, I didn't want the monster cock inside of me to go away. When I hesitated too long Maria hit my cock and balls hard repeatedly until I climbed off of her, and worshipped her cum covered foot again.

The next morning Maria joined me in the shower, and stroked my cock while finger my asshole until I almost came, just before I came, as my balls tightened she withdrew her finger, and her hand from my cock and smacked my ass and said "silly subby, you haven't done anything to earn it yet today."

After I showered she made me watch her lather up and wash herself, at that point my erection was painful, and I would have done anything to have an orgasm. When she finished washing herself Maria led me out of the shower, and into her parent's bedroom. While their Maria dropped to her knees and for five minutes sucked my cock and then began to finger my asshole.

"Mistress" I moaned as her mouth enveloped my entire cock "I need to come, I can't stop myself."

Maria whipped her head back, starred me straight in the eye while fingering my asshole more aggressively and simply said "No."

As the words left her mouth Maria withdrew her finger, and forcefully kneed me in the groin while pushing me back onto the floor. While on the floor writhing in pain Maria sat down on my face preventing me from breathing. Maria's asshole was right on my lips and she yelled at me to make her cum.

I immediately began to lick her ass to the best of my ability, and every minute or so she would lean forward so I could get a deep breath. After ten minutes she said "if you don't make me cum in the next minute then when I lean forward so you can breath I'm going to hurt you."

Panic set in, and for the next ten seconds after she sat her ass back onto my face I couldn't move my tongue. A light, not painful but shocking, slap to the balls made my tongue work, and I furiously lapped at her petite asshole...but it wasn't enough.

Maria leaned forward and bit down hard on my cock as she did so. I shrieked in pain and my shouts were quickly muffled by her ass slapping back onto my face. "Make me come." Maria was close, I could hear it in her moan, as the words left her mouth.

I kept licking, and was certain that more than a minute had passed when she let out a heavy moan and her thighs clinched around my head in a way that actually hurt. After fifteen seconds she gently fell forward and laid across my body.

"You deserve a reward for that one." Maria said in a sing-songy tone.

Maria slid around on my body so her cunt was against my cock. She slid me into her, and I began to pound into her pussy. Maria was soaking wet. After a few minutes she reached a second orgasm and bit down hard onto my shoulder as she screamed out. I could feel the warm bits of blood she had drawn as she bit down, and this only invigorated me to fuck her harder. The sounds of our skin slamming against each other echoed in the empty house, and finally she growled into my ear "cum inside of me. Fill me with your cum so I can make you eat it out of me."

"Yes Mistress Maria" I said "can I come now please?"

She moaned a yes into my shoulder and I released the orgasm that had been building up all morning inside of her. Within a minute of cumming inside of her she was again sitting on my face, this time with her pussy over my mouth, and she was telling me to eat all of my cum, just like a good little panty boy.

That evening Maria blindfolded me and lead me to her car. When the car stopped I saw that we were in front of my sister Elizabeth's apartment building. I began to protest and was met with a firm slap across the face.

"We're gonna have fun Adam, my little whore and my panty slut."

12