All Comments on 'My Cousin's Persistence'

by Nemarle

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Weird story...

Second cousin means bugger all. They are cousins of someone in another generation. However the sex between these three borders on rape if it isn't. I'm not going to read it again to think more about it. A nasty bit of work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Last Taboo

Marrying second cousins isn't illegal anywhere in the world. Out of 100 children, 2-3% are born with defects in couples not related, That statistic rises little if at all in couples who are second cousins. In first cousin couples, the rate rises from 2-3% to 4-6%. After being married almost 30 years to my second cousin and birthing three extremely intelligent children whom we have successfully raised to adulthood, I can attest that our marriage has been happy and fulfilling. We love each other more today than when we married. Not many other couples we know can say the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape

You should add rape to the tags. Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not incest, not with a 2nd cousin, just rape garbage

Post this crap in non-con/reluctance, it has no place here, and neither do you. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash

Not only is this poorly written, it`s also about `non-consensual`sex, or, to put it bluntly, about rape.

Didn`t like it one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your mistake and you are a slut for continuing to fuck them

Mine for reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You sad pathetic excuse for a human being much less writer.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
I feel so sorry for you

Frist the fucking assholes shouldn't of done that to you. There's always someone that will love, cherish And care for you, not use you like a piece of meat .If I had heard that they did that to you I would of made them wished they were never Born. You should of stopped it after it had happened, that's why I am so sorry for you , you lowered yourself to there level

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strictly for Sadists and humiliaphiles

Pure garbage for people with compassion and sensitivity.

Embarassed and sad for the writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry for the other commenters

The negative comments you're getting are mostly because people here like happy endings and any story daring to present incest (or sex in general) in a negative light will receive a low score. I've done dark things in my stories too and there was backlash every single time. But it's still worth it. You can't have ups without downs etc.

People gobble up the barrage of unrealistic family gang bangs in this section, but that only makes me appreciate the rare exception like this. Yes, there are ways to improve this story, but at least it's different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Methinks they doth protest too much

We are all children of the same mother- if you go back long enough

But some incestuous folks are VERY SENSITIVE, that is sad.

Small risk of birth defects- maybe larger with incest--

but for sure you get the good genes!!

Until recently the defective children were discarded, and that may still be going on?

Curious as to how such a strong taboo can develop WITHOUT LESSONS?

or is our whole family life a lesson?

Supposedly "unrelated" children raised together seem to behave like siblings- without any special guidance (or is there no record of the guidance?). I was found with a sibling, demonstrating anatomy and our "secret" ways to make that anatomy feel very very good, and "will you let me try that?" ... and grandma was not amused at all. Dire threats of direct punishment and God whupping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Rape is still rape no matter how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Rape is fucking vile, and there's no fucking romance in it at all. You're a garbage person, and I sincerely hope that no woman has the misfortune of being your victim.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.11.22]

I'm going to echo what most commenters said:

This is RAPE!

Pure and Simple!

-666/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is nothing romantic about rape.

I don't care what one's kinks are but this is just malicious misrepresentation of the content...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous