My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers

"There is a lot of sexual tension right here," I replied.

"Well, there is that. Larry and I fought for weeks before we broke up. It's been over three weeks since I had sex," she said. Then, realizing what she said, she blushed. "I guess that makes me sound like a real slut too?"

"Maybe a little. Just how sluttish are you?" I asked. We were standing very close. She thought she understood what I was getting at.

"Certainly slutty enough to fuck a guy I've only met twice. If he can keep his mouth shut about it later," she replied, staring into my eyes. What was it with the women at my cousin's school? They all liked to fuck as long as you promised to keep it a secret!

"Funny you should mention that. The real question is can you keep your mouth shut!" I replied. Leslie looked confused, but answered anyway.

"Sure," she replied.

"Well then, I've only got one more problem," I said grabbing her hands. The sexual tension was thick.

"What's that?" Leslie asked, leaning forward and kissing me. Her tongue danced along my lips.

"Well, Kelly's my girlfriend and we agreed not to screw around on the side," I began.

"You bastard! You led me on and made me look like a fool!" Leslie snapped trying to pull away. I didn't let go.

"Calm down, Leslie. I didn't lead you on. I want you badly. I still have every intention of having you if your perverted enough," I replied.

"No way! I'm not going help you cheat on someone," she snapped.

"Leslie..." I began, but she cut me off.

"I said no! Now let me go!" she added.

"Okay. But before you go, open that door and take a peek inside," I said. I thought she was going to ignore me, but her curiosity got the better of her. She opened the door a crack and stood there with her mouth hanging open. I walked behind her and whispered in her ear.

"This is the secret you promised to keep," I said. I looked over her shoulder. Emma lay on her back. Tara and Kelly were sucking her tits while she blew Lee. Her clothes were still off and her pussy lay open. Tara had at least one finger up Emma's cunt.

"My God! That's so perverted," Leslie said after a moment.

"Leslie, have you ever been in a orgy?" I asked. Leslie shook her head no.

"Do you want to be?" I asked. Leslie hesitated.

"I've fantasized about sleeping with more than one man, but there were never any other women involved," she replied. I moved so that our bodies were actually touching. We were in the hall still, but there was no one else there. My stiffening cock rubbed against her ass.

"Leslie, do you want to feel my dick fill you?" I asked. Leslie sighed and leaned back against me.

"Why are you seducing me?" she asked, reaching back and resting her hand on the bulge in my pants.

"Because you're beautiful and hot! Because, whether you know it or not, you want me as much as I want you!" I replied.

"Oh, I certainly want you," she replied, giving my cock a squeeze. "It's the rest of the situation that scares me."

Leslie continued to watch as my cousin Tara smothered Emma's face with her pussy and fell on all fours. Kelly slipped her pussy under my cousin's mouth. Lee shoved his cock deep into Emma. Leslie moaned.

"You might be frightened, but you certainly are excited by what you see," I said, taking Leslie by the hand and leading her into the room. I shut and locked the door. Emma's desk was right in front of us. I led Leslie to it and leaned her forward. The others didn't even notice us enter the room.

I fell to my knees and pulled Leslie's skirt up. Her ass was big, really big. I pulled off her underwear and then pulled her butt cheeks apart and slipped my tongue into her pussy. It was already well lubricated so I stood after only a few licks and shoved my cock into her from behind.

"Yes!" she cried out. The others noticed her cry, but all except Kelly ignored it. I was slowly pushing in and out of Leslie when Kelly moved toward us. Tara spun around so that she was facing Lee. She continued to ride Emma's face. Lee was slamming into Emma by this time. However, he still leaned forward and kissed my cousin. She pushed his head to one of her nipples after a few moments and held his head there as she rode Emma's face.

Kelly was standing next to Leslie by this time.

"They're pretty hot, aren't they?" she asked Leslie when she saw that we were both watching the others. Leslie bit her lip.

"I'm not into girls!" she said nervously. Kelly smiled.

"That's okay. I'm into them enough for both of us," she replied as she reached in between Leslie's legs and rubbed her clit. I quickened my pace and Leslie gasped.

"So you like fucking my boyfriend?" Kelly asked calmly. Between us, we had Leslie gasping and panting.

"He's got a big cock and knows how to use it!" Leslie replied with a moan. She turned toward Kelly and their faces were only a few inches apart. "Your fingers aren't hurting either."

"How serious are you about not being into girls?" Kelly asked, reaching with her other hand and caressing Leslie's tits.

"I've never been with one before," Leslie replied.

"Well then, that's not a choice. That's just circumstance," Kelly said. She kissed Leslie full on the mouth.

"What are you doing?" Leslie asked a moment later, although it was pretty obvious.

"I'm making you a promise. Before this nights over you will, without a doubt know whether you're into girls," Kelly replied with a grin. Leslie opened her mouth to say something, but Kelly stopped her by shoving her tongue down Leslie's throat. Leslie replied by cumming. For a woman with such a big ass, her pussy was tight as hell.

I held off cumming and would have continued to fuck Leslie, but Kelly pulled me away from her and led Leslie to the carpet. She helped Leslie lay down on her back.

"Lee, Leslie could use a cock to suck on," Kelly said to her brother who was just getting off of Emma. His dick was soft and cum covered, but Leslie sucked it in. She was only half paying attention at first. Leslie was watching Kelly slowly make her way to her pussy.

"Yes!" Leslie cried when Kelly's tongue touched her. She then refocused her attention to Lee's dick. I watched all this and then got behind Kelly and slipped my cock into her pussy.

"Ah, Big Dick is home," Kelly said with a warm smile before jamming her tongue into Leslie's pussy again.

I looked over and saw Emma and my cousin locked in a sixty-nine.

"What do you think of your pledge mistress now Tara?" I asked.

"I think she tastes great!" Tara replied.

I'm not really sure who came first, but we all came within moments. We lay silently panting for quiet a few moments.

"Leslie, the big-chested blonde is Emma, in case you're curious," I said into the silence. There were quite a few laughs.

"So Leslie, are you into girls?" Kelly asked. Leslie smiled.

"I'm not sure. After all, I've only been with one," she replied and then turned toward Tara and added, "How would you like to help me decide?"

Tara grinned and kissed Leslie. Kelly joined them. It looked a little messy, but hot as hell. Emma started to move toward them but I grabbed her.

"Oh no you don't! I've been waiting to get a shot at that ass of yours," I said. Emma smiled but tried to get away.

"You can have my ass, just let me join the other ladies first!" she said. Lee moved over.

"If you do that, then Tom and I will be lonely. Wouldn't you rather screw around with two men first and then join the ladies?" Lee asked. Emma looked at Leslie's pussy and then our cocks.

"Two of these monster's at the same time?" she asked, biting her lip. Lee and I both nodded. Emma fell to her knees and took the head of both of our cocks in her mouth, or at least tried too.

"They're so damn big!" she exclaimed as she went from one to the other.

"So are these!" I replied as I caressed her tits. Emma was really getting into sucking us off. I looked over to Lee.

"Why don't you fuck her," I said with a grin. He knew exactly what I meant. He lay down and pulled Emma on top. His cock went in with a single thrust and she started bouncing immediately. Her tits dangled in his face and he buried his mouth in them.

Lee grabbed her hips and slowed her down. She fought him for a moment.

"Why are you stopping me!" she demanded as she panted. Lee smiled.

"You'll see," he said, pulling her ass cheeks apart. I pushed the head of my cock up her ass.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "You weren't kidding when you said two men at once!"

"No, we weren't," I whispered as I kissed her ear and slowly pushed the rest of my cock up her ass. We were soon taking turns fucking her. She started cumming and didn't stop for some time. Lee and I came with her the last time. When we were done, Leslie pushed Emma out from between us and growled, "My turn!"

She climbed on my softening dick and sank her tight pussy down. My cock quickly came back to life. Eventually Lee recovered and shoved his cock deep in her ass. Kelly walked over and sat on my face. Just before she blocked my view I saw my cousin begin to eat out Emma. She obviously wanted Lee's and my cum. This didn't seem to bother Emma. She held Tara's head between her legs.

"That's it Tara! Eat their cum!" Emma growled.

Leslie came hard, but didn't move off of me. I could feel Lee fucking her ass. Kelly was all but bouncing on my face. A few minutes later, Leslie came again and Kelly joined her. They lay still for a moment before finally moving away from me.

The first thing I noticed was that Lee was already fucking my cousin from behind as she continued to eat Emma. I could hear Leslie and Kelly kissing as I walked over.

I pulled my cousin's face out of Emma's pussy.

"Sorry, but you seem to have eaten all the cum out of Emma. I can fix that," I said with a grin as I pushed my cock into Emma's pussy.

"Let me know when you're done!" Tara replied with an equally big grin.

I leaned forward and kissed Emma. She was all sweaty and looked pretty tired, but her pussy was still wet and hot.

"So Emma, is this what you had in mind for tonight?" I asked, still smiling. She smiled back.

"Well, sort of. At least in my fantasies!" she replied as she rolled us over and started to slowly fuck herself on my dick. Her tits were hanging beautifully so I leaned up and started kissing them. The pace picked up slowly, but soon enough I was slamming up into her and she was riding me hard. We came together so hard that Emma seemed to black out for a moment. I'm not all that sure that I didn't as well.

As soon as Emma rolled off of me, Tara was back at her pussy. Lee was fucking Leslie.

"Let's get out of here," Kelly said to me as she handed me my clothes. She was already putting on her own. We dressed and slipped out of the room.

"Where to?" I asked as we walked down the hall of the sorority holding hands.

"Let's go back to my place. My roommates is out of town," she said.

We went to Kelly's room. On the way we talked about how odd things seemed. The last thing Kelly said as we walked into the room was, "Well, we're certainly lucky to find out that I like women. You seem more than able to supply a wide variety. I can't wait to see what happens the rest of the weekend!"

I laughed and threw her onto her bed. Kelly unzipped my pants and started sucking my cock. She moved slowly and I laid back and enjoyed it. It took quite some time, but Kelly was persistent.

In the end she had her long, dark hair wrapped around my cock as she stroked me. Her mouth covered the head of my dick as she continued to use both hands to bring me to orgasm. I came and she did her best to swallow it all. She crawled up my body when she was done and kissed me goodnight. Kelly head rested on my shoulder as we both drifted off to sleep.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers
12