All Comments on 'My Coworker has Perfect Nipples'

by TroublesomePaul

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

Nothing hotter than a wife who is willing to have some fun. How innocent but very hot for her to be braless in a skimpy blouse as they go out! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice start...

Of course to keep it more " professional" than Tricia, Ally and Todd may need to continue the "color consultation" in the actual conditions of the bedroom in question - under both morning and late evening lighting. For the appropriate fee, Paul's discretion can most likely be assured.

PoorwriterPoorwriteralmost 10 years ago
Fun.

I really enjoyed your story. Very fun and believable. You are a very good writer. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Nice story! It's fresh and exciting. I hope you continue it...I want to see more of Ally!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 10 years ago
Hot and arousing.

Would love to read more stories from you. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my wife also

Barbara has perfect tips that I always try to show off! Barbara is my wife. So hot showing her off to friends. no one knows I enjoy it more than they do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Makes me so horny!

That made me squirt in my jeans without even rubbing my pussy. Just rubbing my nipples and wiggling around so my jeans tease my clit. I'm not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love it, i wish my co workers husband was such a pal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous