My Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe because they're stupid, I thought. No, not maybe. They are stupid. Both of them. I hate you guys. Not really. But I do.

"You bastards," I whispered to them.

Sebastian and Damon both shook their heads, mouthing, Ha! Ha! to me, and laughing quietly to themselves, and Troy came back into the room, holding a glass of water, and they both stopped and pretended like nothing was going on.

"Here you go, Ciel," Troy said, handing me the glass.

"Thank you," I said, another cough escaping my throat.

"Of course," Troy said, and sat down next to me.

I took a sip of the water. It tasted cold and fresh and I sighed.

"Better," Troy said.

"Yeah," I said, nodding. "Much better."

He smiled and said, "Good."

"So," Damon said, "Now that C is all good and better now, how about we get ready to go? I'm fuckin' ready to party."

"You're leaving already?" Troy said, and I looked at him. Wait a minute, I thought. I thought he was going, too. What the hell kind of plan was this? I glared at Sebastian, but he didn't notice. He was looking at Damon, who stood up, saying, "Yup. I think I'm high enough. Well, maybe not. But I'm feeling good enough to go. How about you, Sebastian?"

"I was born ready, babe. You know me."

"Yes, I do," Damon said, and dropped his robe, revealing a very sexy, very revealing black dress underneath. The middle had been cut to show his muscular chest and the bottom, which only reached his knees, had been chopped up in such a way that it looked like the bottom of Batman's cape.

"All right, then," Troy said, and turned to me. "So I guess we won't have to endure these two any longer, huh?'

"What?" I said.

"Nope," Damon said, taking his bandana off and showing off his shiny bald head. "You boys have the whole house to yourselves. You can do whatever you want, and I do mean WHATEVER YOU WANT! Just don't break anything, okay?"

"We'll try," Troy said, jokingly. He looked at me and smiled. "Right, Ciel?"

My face burned furiously. "Yup."

"Good," Damon said. "Sebastian, go get me the wig in my room."

"Which one? The Straight one or the curly one."

"The curly one. I threw the other one away."

"Really? Why? It fit you so well."

"It's a long story. Just know that if it wasn't for Troy, you'd be able to read my thoughts right now."

Shaking his head, Troy chuckled. "You're welcome."

"Thank you, baby. Hurry, Sebastian, let's go. I'm ready to blow this joint. And some niggas, if you know what I mean.'

Walking out the room, Sebastian said, "Damon, everyone knows what the hell you mean."

"Awe, don't blow out my candle, baby. I'm just getting started."

"Whatever you say."

Sebastian came back with the wig and handed it over to Damon.

"Thank you very much." He put it on and now he looked like Foxy Cleopatra if Foxy Cleopatra bulked the fuck up. "All right," he said. "Let's go. See ya, babies!" He blew kisses at me and Troy and Sebastian followed him close behind, waving at us. "See ya later, C. Hope you have a good time." He winked at me."

I wanted to hide.

As soon as they were gone, Troy said, "You know, I was just playing before when I said we have to be careful. We don't have to do anything you don't wanna do."

"I know," I said, smiling. "I didn't doubt you were playing."

"Okay, cool," he said, sounding relieved. "Awesome." He rubbed his thighs, nervously, and I took another sip of the water. It was warmer than before, but still tasted pretty good. "So, uh...What do you wanna do?"

About a thousand sexual things passed through my mind, but I didn't want to sound like a slut, so I said, "I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

"Uh," he said, shrugging his shoulder, looking around the room, then back at me. "How about we watch a movie?"

"All right. Which movie?"

"Uh," Troy said looking at the cabinet under the television. "I'll go see which movies she has."

"All right," I said.

And he went over to the television and got down on the floor. He opened the cabinet and I could see about a DVD player on the top shelf and about a hundred movies on the bottom shelf. I didn't know if I should join him, but it didn't matter, because before I could even decide what I was going to do, he pulled out a DVD case and said, "Do you wanna watch Titanic?"

I had seen the movie a thousand times, but I couldn't get enough of it. Trying to play it cool, I shrugged I said, "Sure."

"Okay. Cool." He turned on the DVD player, stuck the DVD in the slot, and, grabbing a remote from on top of the DVD player, got up and came back to the love seat. The TV was to the side of us, so he suggested we move to the couch facing it and we did. The couch opposite this one blocked some of our view, so, after laughing, me and him got up and moved the couch out the way, then went back and sat down. After pressing a button, the television turned on and the movie's title menu appeared on the screen. Troy hit the play option and the movie started.

We watched the first act, quietly, Troy keeping to his side of the couch, me keeping to mine. At some point during the second act, we got closer to each other and Troy put his arm around me and my heart began pounding in my chest and my hands trembled slightly. When the sex scene began, my face, I'm sure, grew bright red and burned and Troy put his hand under my chin and made me look into his eyes. We stayed like that for just a moment, then Troy leaned into my face and pressed his lips against mine and we made out for quite some time, Troy holding the side of my face in his hand, me getting lost in the moment completely, forgetting that we were on Earth and not in Heaven. Then Troy pulled away and started kissing my neck. I moaned, my breaths coming and going heavily, shakily, and I said, "Oh, Troy."

He moved up to my cheek, then to my lips, then pulled away and, looking into my eyes, said, "You know how to give a blowjob, right?"

"Mmhmm." I nodded, my heart shaking.

"Good,' he said. " 'Cause you're gonna give me one, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

He kissed me again, sliding his hand through my hair and pushing it over my ear. "You wanna go right now or...?"

"Yeah, let's go right now," I said. I didn't just want to pleasure him. I needed to pleasure him.

"All right," he said. He stood up and took my hand. "Let's go to the bed. It's more comfortable."

"Okay," I said, standing up. "Wait, what about the movie?"

"Just let it play," Troy said. "It'll be all right.

The room he took me to had to be where Damon slept. There were posters just like the ones downstairs all over the walls and books and papers all over the floor and computer desk sitting about five feet away from the foot of the bed. The bed had been slept in recently. There was no doubt about that. The sheets were all over the place and the pillows were handing off the head and there was a stack of magazines on the corner closest to us.

Troy picked up the stack of magazines with both hands and brought them to the computer desk. "Damon," he said, shaking his head, his face a little red. "Always leaving his stuff around."

The magazines were of sexy chubs and I that told me everything. They weren't Damon's. They were his. Damon didn't like chubs.

"All right, so how should we do this. You want me to lie down and you come over me or do you mind being on your knees?"

I didn't care. "Whatever you want."

"All right, then," he said. "I'll sit on the edge."

"Okay," I said.

He dropped his jeans to his ankles and sat on the edge of the bed. His cock was about eight inches long and four inches thick and stood straight up over his big hairy balls. He put his arms next to him and leaned back just a bit, his body trembling enough for me to notice.

I had given only one other blowjob in my life and that was to Sebastian, so I have to admit that I was pretty nervous, but I think what made me want to go through with it was the fact that I was about to give one to Troy, my crush, the hottest guy in the world, the guy I was nervous would never like me, the guy my brother made fun of me for wanting.

My heart pounding, my palms sweating, my body trembling, I got in between Troy's legs and dropped to my knees. His cock stood at stomach level and I stared at it for a second, admiring how big and beautiful it was and I gripped the base of it and Troy gasped. "Ah, there you go," he said. "Do it real nice."

I brought my hand up to the head, the sweat on my palm lubing up the shaft as it passed over it, and back down again. I remembered Sebastian telling me about the sensitivity of balls and I cupped Troy's nutsack gently and began tickling them softly with my fingers as my other hand continued to move up and down his shaft, stopping at the top occasionally to twist around the frenulum and glands.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Troy said. "That feels so fucking good. Now put your mouth on it."

I leaned into his cock, parted my lips, and wrapped them around his head, circling it lovingly with my tongue. Troy sat up more and put a hand on my face, moaning, "Oh, baby! Oh, fuck! You're so good at that."

I stopped my hand at the bottom of his shaft, then took more of his cock in my mouth, trying to get it as far back as I could without gagging as I rubbed my tongue against the underbelly, and pulled my head back up. I looked up at his face and saw that he wasn't looking at me anymore, but up at the ceiling (or possibly into Heaven) and I went back down on him. When I pulled back up, the shaft of his cock shined with saliva and I felt proud that I had the ability to get almost all of it into my mouth without gagging at all. I slowly went back down on him, then picked up speed and started bobbing my head up and down on it, trying to give him more pleasure than I assumed he had ever had in his entire life without getting him off so quickly and making him feel like I just wanted to get it over with. The truth is, I loved it. I loved giving him pleasure. I loved sucking his cock as he moaned and held my face and told me how good I was and looked up at the Heavens through the ceiling.

Before I could start stroking him with my hand and adding even more pleasure to the mix, he cried out, "Ah, fuck! I'mma come, Ciel! I'mma come!" and immediately a flood of come rush into my mouth. Without thinking, I stopped bobbing my head right at the head and started sucking on it like it was a straw and swallowed everything that came out.

Spent, Troy fell back and I took my head off of his cock and, breathing deeply, he said, "Oh, fuck! That was awesome!"

Honestly, I wish it would've lasted longer, but I still thought it was very awesome. "Yes, it was," I said, wiping my lips and chin with the back of my hand. "It was very awesome."

He looked down at me, saying, "I'm drained. Come up here, so I can give you a kiss."

"Okay," I said, and climbed on top of the bed, joining him by his side and giving him a kiss.

"Wow," he said, still breathing hard. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Porn," I lied.

He laughed. "Damn, so you learned from the best, huh?"

"I guess so," I said, and gave him a fake laugh.

We kissed again and, after a while, fell asleep in each other's arms.

"You should've seen your face," Sebastian told me. "Priceless." He laughed like an idiot and I shook my head softly. We were heading back home. The road and the trees and occasional hillbilly houses sitting on the side of the road were all dark and the moon was high in the sky and the inside of the vehicle was cold but comfortable enough for us to leave the heat and my jacket off.

"It's not funny," I said. "You guys should've told me. I was scared all day. I thought maybe he'd turn me down or, worse, find somebody better."

"I know," Sebastian said. "I'm sorry. We should've said something. But it was fun watching you be all nervous and shit. It's too bad we couldn't record it."

"I would've beat the shit outta you if you recorded it."

"It would've been worth it, sweetheart. It would've been so worth it."

"Yeah, well, you're lucky we can't find out if that's true, otherwise you'd be in the hospital."

"Damn, that's how you'd repay me after what I did for you?"

"I'm just kidding, Sebastian. I wouldn't have been mad. I would've been happy, cause at least then we'd have proof that Troy is my boyfriend and nobody else can touch him."

"I don't think you have to worry about that," he said. "Troy's a straight shooter. He's a little this and that sometimes, but a clean guy nonetheless. True to his word."

"I hope so," I said.

"Hey," Sebastian said. "What did I tell you about that word? Cut it out. You need to think positive from now on. No more negative thoughts anymore. Just keep your head up."

"I know," I said. "I will."

We got to my house not too long after and the lights inside were still on. I assumed my mother was still up and not my brother since he had to get up the next day real early to go to work.

"All right," Sebastian said, stopping the car in the street in front of my lawn. "Here we are. Next stop, my house."

I gave him a smile and said, "All right. See ya, babe."

"See ya."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, then got out the car and, as I walked up to the door, turned back to wave at him as he drove away.

My mother was sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of cola and eating a green ice pop. She turned to me and said, "Hey, honey! You're home early. I didn't expect you to be back so quick."

I looked at the clock on the cable box laying next to the television on the table under it and saw that it was a quarter past three. Instead of telling my mother how late it was, I said, "We decided to come home early. Damon wasn't feeling so well."

"Awe, poor guy. Did you have fun, at least?"

"Yeah," I said, trying not to sound too happy. "I had fun."

"How about Troy? Did you speak to him?"

"Yeah," I said.

"And?"

"He likes me too," I said, excitedly, bouncing up and down enough to show her how happy I was that Sebastian's plan worked out.

My mother let out a cry as she got off the couch, some of the soda spilling on the floor. . "I told you! You see! I knew he'd like you."

"Mom, when did you say he liked me?"

"This morning. Don't you remember? I told you he liked you."

At the moment, I honestly couldn't remember her telling me anything of the sort and I believed she was just saying that to take credit for what happened tonight.

"All right," I said. "Whatever you say."

She put the soda down on the floor, then, ice pop dripping in hand, ran over to me and threw her arms around me.

She shrieked, saying, "I'm so happy for you, Mama! I hope good things come out of this."

"Me, too," I said, hugging her back. "Me, too."

After watching a little bit of the Leonardo Dicaprio version of The Great Gatsby, I went upstairs and went to sleep thinking about all the good things to come.