All Comments on 'My Cuckold History'

by jj62

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Regardless of the previous comments I much enjoyed this story and have given it 5*s. You build up the tension of cuckolding so well and made the characters very realistic. Well done; this is an interesting perspective and a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

are there really stupid men out there that would let some other guy have there wife they must be real stupid and all she will ever be is a whore

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
A good story but a bad marriage.

If she prefers her boyfriend to you, saves herself for her boyfriend and not you and denies you sex to only be with him, please don't tell us she loves you because she doesn't.

She might like you. She might enjoy your company but you've been friendzoned and are too dense to realize it.

This isn't a marriage, it's roommates who share a bed and with you in chastity and she determines when you're released...well it's clear to say there is no love, just convenience.

Her previous relationships didn't end because they ran their course, they ended because her lovers had to move. You think she didn't develop emotional feelings for these men? That she used them only for sex and vice versa? She denied you sex for 5 months while being with him and she did so because she didn't want to cheat on him. You only do that for someone you love. She was in love with another man and you pretended that you were her love, her husband.

maybe some guys find this erotic, maybe they're rubbing one out, maybe you are too; but most of us are here mocking you for not realizing she divorced you emotionally and you never even knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Honor, No Faith, No Valor, No Respect, No Author

Where is the love in this story, I guess there is no love or relationship either so absolutely no story to score!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the F### would you read a story called My Cuckold History

And then complain that it is a cuckold story. Most of the commenters are clearly mentally challenged. Nobody reads 5 pages snd then complains about the content. Maybe they are wanna be cucks in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have seen a married couple embrace all kinds of dysfunction and perversion. This was one example.

Please don't tell me its OK because the couple enjoyed it, loved it, and it made their marriage so much fun and exciting. What if a couple enjoyed rescuing dogs from a shelter, then brought them home to cook and eat them? I don't think that's a technical violation of the law. Cruelty is in how they might kill their next meal. But a quick painless death, then processing and into the pot. Yum, yum. Does it really matter if that behavior is legal not to be judged as perverted, aberrant, fucked up?

This is a fucked up relationship, no matter how much they enjoyed it. If you think anything a couple does is OK as long as its mutually agreed upon and not unlawful, then I've got a few pounds of really different barbecue to sell you.

countrystylejimcountrystylejimalmost 6 years ago
Almost

Everything was great until she started degrading you. My ex tried the same thing We we’re divorced 6 months later. A man has to keep his pride

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pitiful

Pitiful way to live and even worse to publicize. Pathetic story not worth a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great account

Excellent. Best cuckold drama. Ignore the loser trolls here and keep writing!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
I agree with @Whackdoodle...

I agree with @Whackdoodle...It's impossible to exist love in this marriage...Unless that was said in a sarcastic tone...1*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Dude I rated you a five for honesty, and allowing comments and scoring

And because you will get slammed by folks who won't try to hear what you say

And you get points for sort of pulling your head out of your ass and seeing the demise of your marriage looming out there like a predator fueled by brainless less lust and selfishness.

Now to the truth. Humiliating and insulting someone in anything but a controlled session that is followed by appropriate after care aint LOVE, it is ABUSE.

Aftercare for being rude and dismissive wouldn't include cutting someone off, and beginning to favor another over a spouse.

It reads to me like you are lucky SHE pulled back, as you seemed to be thinking with your pubic hears. And I don't give a fuck what anybody days, the bulls that peril a previouly OK marriage deserve KBAR enemas.

Thanks for sharing, the honesty, and I am very glad for both of you you pulled back some.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
masterful epic

the story telling was a bit unorthodox, (but you brilliantly avoided the dreaded POV shift!) and yet the action was gripping

I'm getting the impression that this is an opus, and not sure if you plan to put anything else out.

would love to see a chastity era reunion with Dennis.

A wonderful understanding of the merging of both the physical aspect and the emotional impact of the cuckold

"Honey, I know it's been 90 days you've been waiting. A special surprise for your scheduled release date!" [in walks Dennis]

"Dennis and I are going to give it another try!"

Wally102Wally102almost 6 years ago
Simple Logic

The man that has control of the pussy is the Husband

The man that is doing the house work is the Help.

Simple as that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Familiar!

Well written account of a cuckold relationship. My wife and I have similar experiences. It is extremely exciting and humiliating to wear a condom while her boyfriend is getting it bare. Plus, b's and anal are off limits for the cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loser trolls

Yes loser trolls is exactly what you anon critics are. You don’t like the story, so you should go read something else. Go jack off to your mother’s photo as it’s the only pussy you will ever have touched in your pathetic life. You have a lot of time on your hands to make miserable comments on other people’s work. Why? Because your life is worth less than dog poo. I feel sorry for you, but I hope this post gives you something to live for. Fight back with more venom! Revel in your miserable sad life.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
in case you're new here

The hate flock is pretty insane.

no, the site doesn't do anything about it.

while husband is cleaning the house could he trash the idiot comments? :)

"Don't judge others because they sin differently than you do."

just saw that today, !

Yes I love a wife getting pumped with gallons of semen into every orifice until she's hiccupping Dennis's cream and there is always a little trickling out of here and there.

But also the love the hand holding, the quiet whispers between 'them'.

The scene where she was deciding to 'giving her pussy' to Denis was amazing. It approached subtly, I didn't realize exactly what it was about at the beginning, it dawned wondrously as the meaning became clear. This work is presented as non-fiction, the only thing that I could have loved about THAT SCENE (really one of the most memorable I've ever read) would be if their marital coupling ceased immediately upon his agreement (enticed thru the build up ha he). As soon as husband agreed, she dismounted, says thank you, makes him put on a chastity device without any release, and goes to Dennis to celebrate!

A Dennis reunion storyline would be so hot!

1. the chastity / denial aspect

2. the physical orgasm chemistry she has with Dennis

3. the emotional 'history' she has with Dennis

The scene where she "re-gives" her pussy to Dennis would likely be my second singularly fave scene in erotic fiction! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not necessarily my thing

But thank you for sharing. I also agree with the others about the sick little trolls and their hateful comments. Please do what the other authors do and delete those that have no merit or are written just for spite?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well told tale bound to arouse and inflame!

The writing was exceptionally good, again proving that the English, among all English speaking people, best understand their native tongue. As for the story? Well, to each his own, but I like to read about different people. The proto-fascists would have you silenced; I find that more frightening then wife sharing, and they are so smug about it, too. But, thanks for making the effort and thanks for posting. Do please write more.

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Thank you JJ . . .

. . . for telling your experiences. Many aspects sound real, some a little fanciful, but then that is what memories are for, isn't it/ aren't they? The part I disagree with most is hubby using a condom when wifey comes home from a night, or weekend, with her lover. From my experiences long ago in the '70s the common cuck story notion that wife gets stretched out after fucking her lover's bigger cock is just wrong, a myth told by guys who have never had sex with a swollen, cum soaked, well fucked pussy. The feeling is sublime and imagining, or if lucky having your love partner whisper the details in your ear, as she relives her evening with your cock buried deep and thrusting. It's been a long time but the memories linger.

That memory brings me to an observation I have shared a number of times with others who ask what it is like staying at home when you know your wife is out on a date with a lover and hubby knows sex is possible, even likely: That feeling is the most exciting form of terror imaginable. I think JJ62 has come close to conveying that feeling in his story. I hope he has many more experiences to share with us.

Good job JJ62.

XlordzxXlordzxalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Excellently told story. I agree entirety with previous comments that in other cuckold stories there is too much emphasis on the wife being stretched out. The emotional side of cuckoldry is much more exciting!

My wife and I have tried swinging and for one reason or another I failed to perform so I can relate to the scenario of the wife being pleased by another man, that one experienced was enough to put me off cuckoldry but erotic writing when done well makes you raise an eye brow and say "actually that's really hot"

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

JJ,

I agree with the commenter who noted that the emotional side of cuckoldry is what it's about not the actual physical stuff. A 5*

Matt Moreau

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 6 years ago
Kudos for telling a true story

When it comes to true stories, it doesn't matter whether it is morally right or wrong (is it love or is it abuse?), or what you could or should have done to make it even hotter (reunion with Dennis etc).

What matters is how the story is told and whether it keeps the reader's attention. It certainly kept mine.

Having said that, it is somewhat comforting that the denial period lasted only 5 months. Otherwise it is hardly fathomable that the marriage can be sustained. Hopefully there is balance and fulfillment in your relationship, no matter what unconventional route you take.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
A good story sincerely told. Lacking in the usual ways.

By “lacking”I mean the usual. There was not enough dialogue between husband and the lovers. This is a common mistake in such stories as this. The story was very well told and of course I gave a 5.We want to share this dialogue. It would be good to hear that the formalities are observed,and husband is not set to work as a full time slave to the couple. A good relaxed relationship between the trio is what we want to observe,but with occasional odd bits to show that this is not just a family friend. We want the individual characteristics to show. It was annoying that his wife calls him babe,and very little to follow,just the bare bones of a relationship,there. And could Dennis have had a bit more character? For instance,with the new relationship now established,Dennis one day ask jj if he would not mind if he just would follow a few simple rules? He shaves jj down below,front and back,so that he looks smaller and more boyish,even if they are perhaps the same size sexually,or to emphasise size difference. This would be a real humiliation for jj with interesting dialogue and interaction between all 3. Naturally,Dennis would be supported by the wife,but she would comfort jj as he submits.But then Dennis also says that jj is to thoroughly wash and dry himself down there,after a number 2 at the toilet,and that,in future,at any time,Dennis would pull on a white glove,and,if it did not come up perfectly white,this would mean 3 strokes of the cane and 10 minutes in the corner. Dennis,suddenly has on the glove and beckons jj over for testing.With the new rules in place,and with such a dynamic as this,there would be much more dialogue between his wife and jj, but not humiliation from her and Dennis,simply an acceptance that a rule will be followed. I foresee closer ties between jj and his wife, and an easier acceptance that Dennis has certain privileges made more explicit because of the occasional shaving of jj and his acceptance that Dennis can shave him at any time,and the wife,giving comfort to jj,after a caning,which should not be too hard,but hard enough not to be required often. A more shared social life would be good,and a cutting down of the horrendous amount of drinking. The drinking might be covering over cracks,but the lack of drinking shows that there is more Adult thinking in the life that they lead,and the lack allows us to hope that they really do have a strong relationship. I agree,that if a couple could carry out a lifestyle,at least for a few years,with heightened emotional content such that cuckolding brings,then,they would be able to look back many years later on a very much richer marriage experience.

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it the whole way through. Very sincere and very hot. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Degenerate

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kudos for giving us a true slice of life

Rare indeed to read a true account of the real thing. Human sexual behavior is hard to fathom at times...but always fun to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please tell us more

I would like to hear how you came to be in chastity.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 5 years ago
ignore the bad comments

have done similar things and it is a THRILL ! why jump out of a perfectly good areoplane? what sort of wife would let you risk death? I see cuckold experiences in a similar light, you are out of control, you hope the shoot opens! fear danger and then elation. You would do anything to make that shoot open? but you didnt have to jump but you still go back and do it !

thanks for sharing

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandover 5 years ago
Very authentic reading

Thanks for such a well-written and authentic story. The emotional dimensions are the most erotic. I hope to read more from you, especially your experience with chastity. My wife and I are experimenting with chastity and tease and denial and I'd like to share your experiences with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why didn't you post this garbage in FETISH?

There's certainly no loving wife here. Just a manipulative bitch that enjoys abusing her meal ticket. How does she not have multiple std's, herpes of aids? Why would he want to touch her with a ten foot pole? Why not simply head down to the Police station, have them remove the cage, arrest the bitch and file for a divorce? This was an awful story of abuse, posted in the wrong category.

1 star

lockedupcocklockedupcockalmost 5 years ago
There is a reason why most haters remain anonymous

Thanks for sharing, I personally enjoy reading about real experiences so thanks for putting yourself out there. The story highlighted both the good and bad aspects of cuckolding which may help other people understand the risks and delights involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding story!

Stories describing chastity and/or cuckolding are interesting, but I truly do enjoy those that get into the heads of the characters. What are their feelings? Their fears? Do they become insecure? Do their emotions and reasoning conflict? How do their emotions change, with highs and lows? Love the story. Well done. Write more! J.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not reading

I won't read this trash, but did look at the comments. All the leading cuckroaches crawled out of their basements to praise this farce. Seeing BobbingBob, Tedious and their ilk tells me what this is. Cuck nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Good story,I think you were lucky you and the wife ‘kinda’ handled it.

I don’t believe that she pulled back just due to feeling too involved,although this is a given. I believe she noticed she was changing as a person,we see through the Dennis stuff that he had a cruel streak and it begins to rub off on her,she starts to laugh at JJ and then denies him sex,that was never the plan. I think she caught herself on and realised marriage destruction was happening. Ppl

don’t realise this is what happens in most cases,real cuckold couples are few and far between. Women find it hard to separate sex and intimacy. If all goes to plan,and by that I mean you find a guy who’s packing a decent cock and is a demon between the sheets,most guys are wrecked.If a woman is getting good dick,she’d cover up a murder for the owner. I would surmise most cuckold adventures end up destroying the couple. My wife and I have fantasies of this ourselves in bed. She said it won’t ever happen as whilst erotic,getting railed in front of her husband and him watching a guy rail his wife would be a very different reality. She’s dumbfounded as to how these pair have survived. She said they way they went with regular boyfriends is the worst possible route. She admitted if it’d been her she’d have been in love in weeks and gone completely in months.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Something missing

I agree with other commentators that this is not a marriage. We have a former-wife now living with a wimp friend-without-benefits.

I could not get may head around why the (former) husband would have accepted the abuse of being denied sex with his wife while she made love with another guy whenever he wanted. There is just no explanation for such psychotic behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well..

Seeing that this cuck shit wrote only one story..I can be pretty sure he is presently in some dungeon of one of his wives lovers...in bondage ..wearing frilly feminine clothing and lipstick..kept there for the use of her boyfriends and his friends ...

This is the end that will happen to cucks with fetishes..finally they loose their balls and end up being cock sucking and ass fucked sissies..

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

"Yup, you have to be a cuckold to get your head round this I know."

I guess. It was a good read and was interesting in that the relationship makes no sense to me. I have a problem with the wife manipulating her husband to do things he is not comfortable with. Especially the part where the boyfriend "owns her pussy". For me, that is not a marriage after that. But it did not affect me, so whatever floats their boat. At least the wife still has some feelings for the husband. I cannot imagine there is much respect for him as a man. But who knows?

Jeffreds3Jeffreds3almost 3 years ago

Great subtle story plenty of understated cuckold angst. Best I have read on here. Section 4 with Dennis my favourite, poor hubby really gets cucked (but loves it I guess}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess I don't get why the wife doesn't just divorce the loser husband and share her life with the man she really wants to be with. I don't believe for a second she still loves her husband. Maybe it's just that she gets off on hurting him, and using him letting her sadistic side out. She also probably would have a hard time kicking him to the curb because during nonsexual time she feels sorry for him. Seriously though, she will eventually leave the loser husband for someone who she wants and can actually love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if that was my wife i would set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

horseshit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great read! I don't know what it is about this sort of story that I love so much; I'm not a wannabe cuck or a wannabe bull and I'm not biologically qualified to be a hot wife (Being the wrong gender and all that) but there's just something about being an outsider looking in that really gets me revved up. I don't try to psycho analyse the characters because: A) I am not qualified to do so and B) I get that this is only fetish/fantasy and just enjoy it for what it is.

HotForLitHotForLitover 1 year ago

Thank you very much, loved reading a truly true, most of them, well, you never know...

Loved how open you shared, and yes, only a cuckold will get it ;-)

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Therapy and drugs can restore your Y-chromosome.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife? So your wife married a weak pathetic gay man and is a worthless fucking skank of a cunt?

So if this is real, you truly are dumpster fire of a loser and if it isnt the fact that this is a turn on for you clearly makes the statistics about cucks being gay 100% true...actually if its real thats the case then too.

In other words, you're gay, you dont accept it, what you find exciting, along with other cucks, is other mens dicks. The fixation on them clearly defines all of you as gay.

We accept you that way, you really should too, so you can find a husband and the worthless cunt can go get a funny little itch a doctors care is required to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep convincing yourself that you have. A great marriage! What a joke..even a blind man can see your marriage for what it is… a cuck (most likely a closet gay) trying to maintain the illusion of being normally married..living vavaciously through his wife’s exploits!

Time to come out little man and get fucked your self and be true to you inner gay!

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

In order for a relationship like the one you describe to be successful, two conditions must be met:

1. You must be married to an actual whore and

2. The husband must be a mentally degenerate gay man!

One question remains. Why would any normal woman marry a gay idiot?

spinpole2001spinpole20014 months ago

Thanks for sharing an enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

IMMAWEASEL SAID IT ALL...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous