All Comments on 'My Cuckold Story Ch. 03'

by SumguyinIowa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Giving you 4 stars because you’re a good writer

You write well and I know that you’re writing for a specific audience and everyone else can just go away. If this is true, I completely agree with your story. I happen to be on the other side of the coin, I love my husband dearly, he’s a good lover (and fucker when he wants to be). We both love sex and nothing in our relationship is off limits - we are both free to play - that said we still play better together than we ever would apart. As they say different strokes for different folks. You’re still a good writer, but that damned cage must hurt Xoxoxoxox Annette

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 6 years ago
easily my favorite storyline

I'm gonna pm you some story ideas :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Can we just go away, if we don't like this type story? Unfortunately, all the stories are becoming like this. Every author seems to write for the cuck and his whore. Guess I'll ease over to IR Love. The land of superior black men and 12 inch cocks. Plenty of willing sluts there too, totally realistic fairy tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think I like the romance and love stories instead of humiliation and sharing someone I love with a total prick..really who would do that?? Not a normal Male!

fuck this cuck shit!! there are really some sick puppies out there!!!

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

You fuckers arent men , Sick twisted anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bad,bad,bad...........

sick history and ill author -1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All the cliches

Butt plug cock cages and humiliation.How erotic? NOT.Just a pile of drivel with no thought

HornbearHornbearabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming please

Great story, Excited to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When a spouse enjoys humiliating and mentally abusing

The other, then its not a marriage, it’s spousal abuse.

There is no legitimate reason they should remain married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty intense

They didn’t waste much time dominating him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another dumb ass story

Do you realize the cage is a toy? That he can remove anytime without a key? That he can masturbate and ejaculate in the cage? That he can go to the police and have his wife jailed for locking him in it? IS he a moron? Why would he let his slut wife demean, degrade and humiliate him? Does he have no sense of pride or self respect? This isn't a man. It's a spineless bowl of jelly. Idiotic story. Even for fiction this was just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not picking on the writer for there likes and a story is just a story but some have mental issues and that’s what a cuck has. No man or woman could allow someone to control,humiliate, emasculate, dominate and abuse their spouse and be of normal mind frame, I know guys that have let there girlfriend to get fucked by others by they really didn’t care they were fucking any girl that would . Even married guys that know the wife is cheating but they let it slid because there cheating all the time any way . People that get involved with cheating, swinging , cucks , hot wife etc all have the same thing in common and it’s a lack of true love or respect for there partner. If a guy wants to fuck a hundred girls so be it but don’t get married and disrespect your wife/kids . Same for woman , some enjoy acting like pigs which I’m sorry to say is so low class to me. It might be sexist but I feel there is still a double standard when it comes to sex. A woman is held in a higher regard in my eyes and when they fuck many men they should just be a prostitute and make money. Most men just use s slut for sex , they have no care deep down just some good holes to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks, please continue!

Thanks, please continue!

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 6 years ago
Awesome

The story is awesome, please, keep on writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Annette

You are one sick whore. How your husband could get near your nasty twat is something I could never understand. He must be the only person alive sicker than you.

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesover 5 years ago
Excellent - Please Continue

Love your story. It touches so many angles of what makes a cuckold relationship so appealing for so many men out there and woman for that matter. Thanks and please continue. And please pay no heed to those criticizing...as they just don’t get it....but so many of us do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Way too short to be a chapter. More like a brief memo. Unfinished garbage. A man that is totally lacking in both pride and self respect. Do they even exist? Just the worry about diseases would be enough for him to divorce her. And Steve? He'd be lucky if Hubby didn't put a bullet in his pea brain. Awful story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Appalling

This is what makes a cuckolding relationship so appalling to the vast.majority of men and women. The extremely mentally ill might try it, but only the very sickest pursue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous