All Comments on 'My Curiosity Got Me In Trouble'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful thought

You had some wonderful ideas here. I like the idea of preparing him for the party. The ending felt a bit abrupt. Otherwise, you had some great imagery regarding the actual fucking and sucking.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
A good reason

to never go to a strange bar alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More than bargained for!

This story sounds like an interesting way to have one's curiosity satisfied. He may have gotten more than bargained for! I have the same curiosity...only I would not like to have all the extras this guy received! My nipples are sensitive and I like to be stroked and massaged. Some day I may even like to experience a cock in my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed it

This is the 2nd story of yours I've read and finally someone writing M2M sex the way it is.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was hot

I loved how he was prepared, but in honesty I thought of his trainer as being like a master and a master isn't going to allow his "slave" or in this case trainee go home and chance complications. ESPECIALLY from the quiche those are rather dangerous and to use someones ass right after getting it done is nearly impossible. They hurt, walking is a bitch but to be fucked like that...... I liked the idea but just thought it could have been better. And like someone above said, that was a really abrupt ending for a virgin to be fucked like that and still be able to walk is hard to believe.

dreamer56dreamer56over 11 years ago
My dream scene

So HOT!. I dream of this happening to me. Always think about going to a gay bar when visiting Houston or Dalls, but chicken out. I have had some experience with man sex but to be dominated and forced into such a situation would be so fucking hot. if anyone is willing to create such a scenario for me let me know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ultimate Fantasy

I loved the concept of this story. I'm a firm believer that the subject being turned out could have easily been me. This is what my mind body and soul craves, without the extreme piercings though.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Hmmm,

I echo comments already made regarding the intense/hot party scene, as well as the unrealistic aspects. The part that really made it hard for me to continue reading was during the party, when the table dropped his head back causing his mouth to open. This means he is face up. Then when the guy sinks his cock all the way in, you said that he could feel the guys balls on his chin. Nope, the balls would be getting very friendly with his nose.

Keep writing.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
man this is hot

What a great story. Really had me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Be careful

Strange place, strange people? Then don't leave your drink unattended.

However, I myself would gladly walk in to that bar and hope to have the same fun as Andy. I'd love to be involved in BDSM and used as each guy wanted and would be in no hurry to leave.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
OMG

I NEED this to happen to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable read but....

Cannot agree with stories where drinks are drugged and people restrained and used as piece of meat.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
No need

to kidnap me, just tell where and when, and I'll be there, and on my way at each stop light I'll ask if there any guys with big fat cocks who want to join in the gangbang of my ass.

phtann3phtann3over 5 years ago
next

Now I know how I want to find my curiousity satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
confused

If you were laid on your back, how did the guys balls rest n your chin? Otherwise I wish I had been in your position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

loved it loved the nipple piercings and being tied

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love to be pierced like this guy was PA ball sack sounded so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous