My Curiosity Got Me In Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niplock
niplock
276 Followers

He then said, "Don't bother yelling for help sweetheart, because the party room is sound proof. We have to remove your gag so that you can have fun at the party too." Then Jake pushed another button and the part of the table holding my head up dropped away and my head fell back opening my mouth.

As soon as that happened one of Jake's friends pushed the head of his dick up against my lips. "Open wide sweetheart and lick my tool." At first I held my lips tightly closed, because sucking a man's dick just didn't appeal to me. He then just grabbed my nose holding it closed so I couldn't breathe. I had to open my mouth to take a breath, and as soon as I did he shoved the head of his dick into my mouth. It was so big that it filled my entire mouth.

While he was pushing his dick further into my mouth, another one of Jake's friends took my dick into his mouth and began sucking it hard. From underneath the table another friend was being raised off the floor with some sort of a lift until his well-lubed hard dick came in contact with my butt hole. There were hands all over my body pulling on the piercings in my balls and nipples.

There was so much happening to me that I couldn't concentrate on any one thing. The dick in my mouth had now hit the back of my throat and was trying to go further. I started to gag and he pulled out a little.

Jake then came over to me and said "Put your tongue on the bottom of his dick sweetheart, and when he pushes in again at the back of your throat, just swallow and breathe through your nose." I guess that I had no other choice then to follow his directions.

When my invader's throbbing member hit the back of my throat, I swallowed and his dick entered my throat on its downward journey. I resisted the urge to gag, and he moved further down my throat until his balls were resting on my chin. Just as I was starving for oxygen, he withdrew his enormous dick from my throat. I took a deep breath just before he rammed his dick back down my throat. He settled on a rhythm so that I could breath, and he could fuck my throat.

In the meantime my dick was getting a first class sucking, as the guy below me had shoved his dick up my ass. I was being violated in all areas and strangely enough was beginning to enjoy it.

After awhile my throat invader increased his pace, and I felt his huge dick get swell even bigger. Then he withdrew his dick one last time and rammed it all the way down my throat pulling on my head so that he could get as far down my throat as possible. He held it there until his dick started to flood my insides with his hot cum. He was so far down my throat that it must have been going straight into my stomach.

My rear invader exploded at almost the same time filling my rear chute with his cum. My senses were on overload, and I began cumming into the friend sucking my dick. He sucked all of the cum out of me like a vacuum cleaner on steroids. When the friend in my mouth finished cumming and pulled out of my mouth, another replaced him. The same went for my rear invader. I was fucked over and over again.

Finally it was time for the two big black guys. Their dicks were enormous soft; I could only imagine how big they would get hard. The first one layed on his back on the lift below me and was raised until his huge disk head touched my cum-dripping butt hole. While he was entering my rear passage, Jake pressed some more buttons on his control panel and my legs were raised bringing my knees close to my chest. My legs were spread wide enough so that the second black guy walked between my legs positioning his well-lubed member next to his buddies at the entrance to my now dripping hole.

I then realized that they were going to try to put both of their dicks up my ass at the same time. To take my mind off of it my "trainer" Jake positioned his now hard dick at the entrance of my well-used mouth and shoved it in with no regard for my abused throat. As I was trying to breathe with Jake's dick deep in my throat, the second black guy had forced the head of his dick into my backside along side his friends that was already in deep. Just when I thought that I couldn't take anymore, he pushed his dick all the way in until both of their balls were banging together.

I was full of black meat and couldn't even yell out in pain because Jake's dick was deep in my throat. To them I had become nothing more than a cum receptacle. My two black friends started sawing back and forth in my ass while Jake was enjoying my throat. It must have been an awesome sight, because the guys standing around the four of us were actually cheering them on.

They were chanting, "Fuck that white pussy boy!" They fucked me hard until they all climaxed filling me once more with their hot cum. When they all had finished cumming, they pulled their dicks from my abused and sore holes. I was leaking gobs of cum from everywhere. My stomach was so full of cum from the guys cumming down my throat, that it looked bloated.

Jake then asked his friends if they all had fucked me all that they wanted. They all responded in unison that they were fucked out. After thanking Jake for the party, they all left the room to get cleaned up and dressed to leave.

Then Jake came over to me still bound to the table, covered in sweat and cum and asked me "Are you curious anymore, or have all of your questions been answered?"

All that I could do was nod my head confirming that my curiosity had been satisfied. Jake then undid all of the straps holding me down, brought me into his bathroom, showered me and dressed me in the clothes that I had worn to the bar the night before. He gave me my car keys and opened his front door to let me leave. As I was walking to my car he called out to me "If you want to be the guest of one of my parties again, just stop by and I'll make the arrangements."

I got in my car to drive away, but then stopped to look back. I wrote down his address, because I didn't want to forget it. Not tomorrow and maybe not even next week, but I knew that I would be back for more. My curiosity was satisfied, but I now had an insatiable appetite for cock.

niplock
niplock
276 Followers
12