My Dad & Uncle Pt. 01: Slave to Uncle Abe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled he wasn't done abusing my ass with his mighty hand.

He spat a couple of times on both cheeks and followed with multiple rough spanks. The combination of his forceful hand and his spit hurt like hell. Tears rolled down my eyes and onto the seat cushion. I could tell he was enjoying it but at the same time, he was really mad. I was screaming, moaning and crying. This new feeling was phenomenal. I was in severe pain but also in ecstasy. How is this even possible?

He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of my ass. He held the photo in front of my face and said, "Are you gonna mess with your uncle's computers again, you little shit?"

I looked at the picture. My ass was glowing red. Imprints of his thick fingers branded each cheeks. I felt I was his property.

"No, sir. I will never do it again."

"You bet your fucking red ass you won't."

This whole new experience was sending me over the edge. I was gonna cum any moment and he could tell I was ready to explode.

He placed his hand on my ass cheeks and squeezed them. He then ran his middle finger down my crack until it reached my sphincter. I sighed. This was the first time a finger had ever touched my asshole. He massaged it. It was sensational.

He opened up my ass cheeks with both hands and spat right onto my asshole. The wetness of his spit sent spark waves across my whole body. I wanted him to spit more, instead, he licked his thick middle finger a couple of times and pushed the tip, violating my tight hole.

It hurt, a lot. I grabbed the throw pillow and sunk my teeth onto it. He kept the tip of his finger inside my hole for a couple of minutes. The pain was quickly subsiding and turning into immense pleasure.

"More. Please, sir! I want more," I begged as I moaned.

He pushed in his finger further and gently fucked my virgin hole with it. My ass was swaying to the sound of my moans. When his entire sausage-like finger was in me, it hit my prostate. I've never felt such pleasure in my whole life. My body was trembling.

"I'm cumming..I'm cumming..AAAHHHHHHHHH..oh god..oh god..oh god..oh god."

I shot my load between his thighs. I must have squirted at least 6 or 7 times. I was panting like I had just swam fifty laps. My dick normally goes soft after cumming, but this time, it didn't.

Uncle Abe was softly moaning as his cock throbbed against my body. His finger was still gently fucking my ass. I turned my head and his eyes were closed. I watched him as he slid his left hand underneath my stomach and rubbed his finger tips on my cum-soaked cock head. He took out his hand from underneath and spat on his palm a couple of times and stroked his cock, brushing the head against my body. He moaned louder as he finger-fucked my hole deeper and faster. It was violent but pleasurable.

His gigantic body was now shaking and sweating. He let out a thunderous grunt as he erupted on my stomach.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH..FUCK..FUCK..FUCK.."

Several shots of warm thick cum hit my stomach. The feeling was extraordinary.

He rested his left palm on my back and his right on my ass cheeks. His head rested on the couch's back pillow and panted for like a minute until I felt his cock soften.

I wanted to see his cum-socked hand and dick and lick them clean. Despite all the pleasure, I felt I've missed out on few things.

I raised my body to move away from his lap when he said, "What do you think you're doing, boy? Did I say you could move?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry. I just wanted to clean your cock with my mouth."

"Yeah? Sit on the rug between my legs."

"Yes, sir!"

It's happening. I was finally gonna taste his manhood and his sweet juice.

I sat on the rug gazing at his soft cock; it was glistening with cum. It was a sight I wanted to remember for the rest of my life.

He looked directly into my eyes and said, "You wanna clean it with your mouth, boy?"

"Yes, sir."

As I moved my hand to hold his dick, he spat on my face. I was stunned. I didn't expect it but I LOVED it. His spit was dripping across my face but I didn't wipe it off. I moved back a little. He lifted his right leg and placed his giant foot on my face and with it, he rubbed his spit all over my face. The sole of his foot was surprisingly smooth and it smelled a mixture of soap, sweat and uncle Abe's natural musk. It was fucking divine. I wanted him to keep it on my face for as long as he could. Instead, he pushed me with it to the floor.

HOLY FUCK! This monster was humiliating me like I've always imagined in my fantasies.

"You don't deserve my cock yet. I'm not done punishing you for what you did."

I was elated at the thought there was more to come from my savage master.

He ferociously looked me in the eyes and commanded, "Go into my room and get my suit pants."

I walked to his room naked, hard and grinning at how this gorgeous beast was giving me orders like I'm his slave. It was everything I had dreamed a real man would be doing to me.

I grabbed his pants and rushed back to the living room. He took out the black leather belt and folded it in half.

"Get down on your knees in front of me like the dog you are and bury your face in the rug."

I obeyed.

He rested his right foot on the back my head and the left one on the rug right in front of my face.

"Kiss it," he demanded.

I wanted to kiss and lick it more than anything, but I also wanted him to use the belt.

"No," I said with my face still buried in the rug.

"Are you fucking disobeying me, boy?"

I didn't get the chance to say anything. His belt swatted my ass cheeks. I YELPED. Tears rolled again. The pain was intense. The pleasure was indescribable.

With his right foot that was resting on head, he pushed my head downwards towards his left foot and kept it pressed.

"I said kiss it, cunt!"

I kissed it.

"Now lick it till I say stop."

I licked each toe and everything in between. I then took his big toe in my mouth and suckled on it. It was luscious. I was in heaven.

"Yeah, lick my foot like a fucking dog. You like that, don't ya?"

I stopped licking and said, "Yes, sir. I love it."

With an aggressive stare, he said, "Did I say you can stop licking, boy?"

"I'm sorry, sir."

He pressed my head again with his right foot and threateningly said, "I fucking own you, do you understand that? From now on, I'm your master and you better do everything your master orders you to do."

Labeling himself as my master was more than I'd hoped for. What was happening was unreal.

I continued licking his foot when he swatted my ass cheeks again with his belt.

I grunted loudly. The second strike turned me on even more. My cum was ready to explode but I fought back.

Moments later, he turned his foot to its side, exposing the sole. I buried my face in it for few seconds, sniffed it, and kissed it gently from top to bottom.

He ordered me to stop. I did, even though I could have worshiped his magnificent foot all night long.

He took his right foot off the back of my head and ordered me to stay on my knees. He leaned forward and buckled his belt like leash around my neck. Not tight; he left enough room so I wouldn't choke.

He stood up and said, "Stay down, boy."

He walked in front of me and tugged his belt commanding me to move. I crawled behind him. He was walking me like a dog towards his bedroom.

He turned around, looked me in the eyes and smirked devilishly. I was enthralled by his enormous physique as he moved and by the sound of his massive cock as it slapped against his manly thighs. I was also overwhelmed by all the humiliation. I knew I would like it but I didn't expect to love it that much.

We got into the bedroom but he continued walking into the bathroom as I crawled behind him.

His bathroom was elegant and huge. It had a large jacuzzi tub that could easily fit two people and a separate large shower area with multiple shower heads. He also had a separate sauna and steam rooms.

He stood in front of the toilet seat. I sat down on my knees next to him. He grabbed his cock with his left hand and pissed into the toilet. His right hand was still holding the belt like a leash. I was captivated as I watched his golden piss flow heavy, wishing it was splashing my face and my body.

Before he was done, he looked at me, tugged the belt and said, "Come closer and show me your tongue, boy."

He didn't have to say it twice. I got closer to his legs, opened my mouth and extended my tongue. As soon as he was done pissing he turned to me and positioned his dick above my mouth and shook it. Drops of piss dribbled onto my tongue. I waited till he shook the last drop and swallowed. His piss tasted fucking amazing. I wished he had more.

I could tell how much he enjoyed watching me take his piss in my mouth by his semi erect cock.

"Did you enjoy my piss, boy?"

"Yes, sir. I wanted it all, not just few drops."

"Don't worry, from now on, you're my urinal."

"Thank you, sir."

He watched me as I stared at his cock with lust. He didn't say anything, he just opened his hand and gestured towards his cock, giving me the permission. He put his hands on his waist and stood tall like a majestic statue of a Greek god.

I brought my face closer to his crotch and buried my nose in his pubic hair. Sweet Lord! The scent was heavenly. I don't know why but I kissed them several times. I felt they deserved to be kissed.

I reached down and grabbed his large hairy balls. They filled my hand. I sniffed them and was in awe of how manly they smelled and of how perfectly they complemented his dick. I licked them until they were both very wet and rubbed them all over my face. I was high on the taste and the aroma. I suckled on his right nut and took it in my mouth. Uncle Abe moaned. My tongue swirled all over it. I desperately wanted both of his balls in my mouth. I forced my jaw to take in the left one as well. I succeeded. The feeling was incredible. I wanted to keep them in forever. My tongue was alternating and I made sure they both got their fair share of my wet, warm tongue.

"Where did you learn to do this, boy?"

I didn't respond and didn't look at him. I knew if I saw the pleasure in his beautiful emerald eyes, I would immediately cum.

His dick was fully erect. I've never seen it this hard before. The last time he came his cock was buried under my stomach.

It was monstrous, yet sublime. At least 8 inches and wide. Almost as wide as a can of beer. He's a lucky man to have such an amazing instrument, but at that moment, I was the luckiest person in the world that I got to play with it.

I grabbed his cock. It was hefty but smooth. I studied every inch and every vein and came to the conclusion that uncle Abe's cock was an art masterpiece.

I stroked it while I fondled his balls. He moaned louder.

His precum oozed. I was waiting for it. I brought my tongue closer to his giant mushroom and licked the precum off the piss-slit. I could taste uncle Abe's musk with the saltiness of his precum. It's was exquisite.

I suckled on the cock head like a lollipop until it was coated with my saliva. I push my spit down his shaft with my hand and stroked it gently.

"You're good, boy, are you sure you've never done this before?"

I could hear the ecstasy in his deep voice.

"Yours is the first I've tasted, sir," I replied with my sight focused on his shining dick.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took in the first three inches and held them in, giving my jaw time to adjust.

"Suck my cock, boy. Take it all in. I know you want to."

Once I got more comfortable, I sucked the first three inches in and out for few moments and then grabbed his firm ass with both hands. I slowly pulled him closer to me as I tried to push in further with my mouth. I took in a couple of more inches. I gagged. I felt like I was choking and pulled out his cock.

"Are you okay?" he gently asked.

Oh, no! He's breaking character. He's concerned about me. I had to get him back on track.

"Yes, sir. You're cock is big but nothing is too big for a slut like me."

"So what are you waiting for, cocksucker. Take it all in your mouth before I shove it down your throat."

"Yes, sir."

Nothing was gonna stop from taking it all in. I didn't want him to think I couldn't do it. I didn't want him to get turned off. I wanted to please my master.

I unhinged my jaw and slowly and painfully took in one inch at a time, overcoming every gag reflex challenge, until all eight inches were in my mouth. I couldn't believe it and neither could he, judging by the loud grunt he released.

"You surprise me, boy. Only a handful of people were been able to take it all in. You ARE a fucking slut."

I kept all eight inches in mouth for a couple of minutes feeling it throb against my tongue. Once my mouth got used to its sheer size I began to suck. It was bewildering. I would pull back a little and then deep throat until my nose touched his pubic hair. My jaw was getting more relaxed. I sucked him faster as my right hand stroked his shaft to the rhythm of my mouth.

Uncle Abe grunted again and this time it sounded like a lion's roar. I could feel his body trembling and his cock throbbing in my mouth. Mine was throbbing, too. We were both very close to cumming.

He took out his wet cock and rubbed it all over my face and slapped my tongue with it a couple of time.

"I wanna fuck your mouth, boy."

He shoved his cock back in my mouth and grabbed my head with both hands and raped my mouth fast and hard.

"Yeah, you like that, slut? You like my big cock fucking your mouth? God this feels so good."

He looked me in the eyes. The look on his face was getting even more aggressive. He spat on my face and rubbed his spit all over my face with his thumb.

The combination of his aggressive mouth fucking, his humiliating words and his spit was giving unrealistic pleasure. I was moaning as his cock ravished my mouth.

"I'm close," he said as he tried to pull out. I quickly grabbed his ass and pulled his body forward, letting him know I wanted him to shoot in my mouth.

I looked at him again and saw his signature devilish smirk on his face and lust for me in his eyes.

He was sweating heavily and it was dripping on my face. I was done for. My body shook. I wanted to scream but his huge rod silenced me. I moaned as I shot my load without touching my cock. I squirted my first and second loads on his right foot and the rest hit the tiles.

He groaned as he came in my mouth.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH..FUCK..OH FUCK..OH JOSH..SWALLOW MY CUM HAIBI..FUCK."

He squirted at least five powerful streams of his thick juicy cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow every drop but some of it escaped my mouth. He was panting heavily as he rested his hands on my head. Moments later, he calmed down as his cock softened in my mouth. I took it out and licked it clean.

I looked at uncle Abe and he had a huge smile of contentment on his face. I smiled back.

"Did you enjoy it, sir?"

He gave me an I-didn't-expect-it-to-be-this-good look and nodded.

He then lifted his right foot, which was covered in my cum, and placed it on the rim of the toilet seat.

"What are you gonna do about that, slut?"

I smirked and grabbed his ankle and licked his foot clean with my tongue.

Before I had the chance to swallow all my cum, he quickly pulled me to my feet and ordered me to open my mouth. He shoved his tongue inside and kissed me passionately.

I was in a daze. Not only did I just have my first gay kiss and it was with uncle Abe, but he also tasted my cum. I have never felt more connected and more close to him. The man was perfectly making all my fantasies come true.

He unbuckled the belt from around my neck and dropped it to the floor.

"Get in the shower with me, boy, I need you to clean my body?" he ordered.

"I'd love to, sir, but I need to take a piss first."

"Then let's go," he said as he put his hand on the back of my neck and vigorously pushed me forward towards the shower area.

"Get on the floor and lie on your back."

I did what I was told. He ordered me to grab my cock and aim it at my face and then ordered me to open my mouth and piss.

It took a few seconds for me to adjust to the situation but once I started going. I was drenched in my own piss. I swallowed all that I could with delight.

Uncle Abe had a look of amazement on his face.

He smirked and said, "God, your body looks amazing covered in piss. It's glistening."

He moved closer and towered above me with my chest now between his legs.

"Had enough or still thirsty?"

"I want more, sir. Please shower me with your piss."

A stream of golden piss splashed my face, my mouth and my body, and I managed to swallow most of it. The taste of uncle Abe's piss mixed with mine was fucking splendid. I was hard again.

When he was done, I sat on my knees and cleaned his cock with my tongue and then took it in my mouth and started sucking him again. He stopped me!

"Easy, boy! You already drained your master and he needs time to re-energize. Get up and let's take a shower."

I stood up facing him. He got closer to me and kissed me, tasting the cocktail of his piss and mine.

Uncle Abe was not just perfect, he was a fucking GOD!

We showered together. I cleaned every inch of his body and he cleaned every inch of mine. When we finished, we dried ourselves off and walked into his bedroom.

He got naked under the duvet on the right side of his bed. Before I could thank him for a wonderful evening and head to my room, he lifted up the left side of duvet and said, "What the fuck are you waiting for, boy?"

I teared up as I got in bed and snuggled next to his hard hairy body. He extended his arm and I buried my face is his armpit hair while he wrapped his arm around my back. I placed my left arm across his wide hairy chest.

"Good night, habibi' he said as shut his eyes.

I slept in my beast's arms with a huge smile on my face.

-----------

I woke up in the middle of night to find uncle Abe spooning me. His soft cock pressed against my ass and his arm blanketed my waist. I could feel him breathing on the back of my neck and I was instantly aroused. I wanted to wake him up but I didn't. He was fast asleep and I knew he was exhausted.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I was too horny and too happy as I relived the entire evening in my mind. I gently moved his gigantic arm from around my waist and quietly snuck out of bed. I closed the door behind me and went to my room and grabbed my now fully charged phone.

I turned it on and checked the time. It was only 2am. I had received a message from dad asking if I was having a good time with my uncle Abe. I smiled thinking I wish I could tell him all the wild thing we did and how happy I was.

I grabbed my phone and went into the living room and sat on the couch naked.

After 20 minutes of going through Instagram and Twitter, uncle Abe opened his bedroom door. When I saw his beautiful naked body, I was hard again. I grabbed the throw pillow and placed it on my crotch.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No. I just needed some water. I am dehydrate, thanks to you," he said with a smile.

He sat next to me and added, "What are you doing?"

"Not much. I couldn't sleep."

He suddenly lifted the throw pillow off my lap.

He smirked and said, "You couldn't sleep because you're a horny little slut. You know you don't have to hide your erection from me anymore. But here, let me fix you another drink to calm you down. The bottle is not empty yet and we said we'd finish it before morning."

He poured us a couple of drinks.

"Hey, uncle Abe, I wanted to thank for everything we did earlier."

"So, you're fine with it? No regrets?"