My Dad & Uncle Pt. 01: Slave to Uncle Abe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? I'm more than fine. I loved every second of it."

"Good, me too."

"And I am really sorry again for invading your privacy. I knew it was wrong but I still did it anyway. I don't know why."

"Don't worry about it. I know you were curious but you shouldn't do this again."

"I won't. I promise."

I took a sip and asked, "Do you think my dad will be okay with me being gay?"

He took a sip from his drink, looked me and said, "Josh, your dad already knows."

I was taken aback.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, we were talking about you on the patio earlier this evening. He told me he had his suspensions."

When he saw the look of horror on my face, he said, "Relax! He's completely fine with it."

"How the hell did he know?"

"Well, you weren't very careful, were you? He spotted you few times gazing at him naked but he didn't wanna say anything to embarrassed you. Hell, I even noticed you checking me out when you were younger."

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing. How am I gonna face him now?"

"You will face him like a man. I told you he's fine with it. In fact, the sleepover was his idea. He wanted me to find out for sure if you were gay and he knew you'd feel more comfortable talking to me about it. I was hesitant at first but your dad insisted."

"Hesitant? You didn't want me to come over?"

"No, I didn't."

"Oh!"

I was crushed. I was about to cry but held back my tears.

Then, he added, "I didn't wanna spend the night alone with you because I knew I wouldn't resist."

"What do you mean?"

"Josh, you've grown up to be a very sexy young man. Hotter than anyone I've ever been with and hotter than all the guys on those sites. The second I saw you when you walked down those stairs I knew I wanted you. But you are my nephew. I didn't want you here because I knew I'd go weak."

I was exhilarated.

He continued, "When I saw your ass in that underwear, oh sweet Jesus! I tried so hard to fight back. I've never seen such a perfect ass in my whole life."

"It does get a lot of praise," I conceitedly replied.

"When you said you liked the same kinky stuff I liked, it drove me wild. But I was never gonna make the first move. I wanted first to make sure you were comfortable and ready."

"I've wanted you for a very long time, uncle Abe."

"I have to say, I didn't expect you to be such an exceptional slave and cocksucker. I was very impressed. You are the first person in a very, VERY long time to make me cum twice within few minutes."

"Really?"

I was so thrilled at the notion that I can please this sexy god like no one else.

"Hell yeah, and I hope I've pleased you, too."

"I was on cloud nine the whole time. You made me cum twice without touching myself and you're making my fantasies come true. You have always been the man I fantasized about, uncle Abe, and the master I've always wanted."

He leaned over and gently kissed my lips.

I added, "But there's still one more fantasy I want you to make come true."

"Yeah, what is it?"

I moved closer and straddled his thighs. His hands quickly caressed my back and my ass. I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"I've always wanted you to fuck me, uncle Abe."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm more than sure. I've always wanted your mammoth cock to fuck my tight virgin ass."

He smiled and kissed me. Our tongues intertwined. His hands were now squeezing my firm ass and I could feel his hard cock between my ass cheeks.

I touched his left nipple and gently pinched it. He moaned, tilted back his head and closed his eyes. His hands never stopped squeezing my ass.

"Oh god, that feels good," he sighed.

I softly kissed his neck all over, moving my lips towards his ear and nibbled his earlobe. He moaned louder and ordered me to get down on my knees. I obeyed and sat on the rug in front of him.

He lifted his bearish right foot and placed it on my chest and I took it from there. I grabbed it and began suckling on his toes one by one. He was biting his lips and stroking his shaft as he gazed at me with desire.

He was oozing precum. I couldn't resist. I put his foot down and moved closer to his cock. He let go of it and I took over. I licked his precum and suckled on his huge cock head. The more precum he produced, the more I swallowed.

"Come on, slut, show me again how good of a cocksucker you are."

I wanted to deep throat him this time from the first try. I knew I could do it. I smirked and then opened my mouth wide and slowly went down on his cock until I felt his pubic hair on my nose. There's the wonderful smell again. I buried my nose in his pubic hair as his 8 inches were buried in my mouth. I was quickly becoming an expert cocksucker.

He let out a long loud moan.

"Yeah! You like your master's cock, don't you, boy?"

I pulled back leaving half of it inside my wet mouth and then pushed down sucking all of it again. I did that multiple times. I felt his body tremble.

He ordered me to take it out and open my mouth. I did. He firmly grabbed my chin and brought his mouth closer to mine and spat inside. I swallowed it.

"I want more, sir."

He spat again. I kept it in mouth and spat it back on his cock head and sucked. He grabbed my head and slowly fucked my mouth. He was grunting and I could feel his cock throbbing. He stopped and pulled out. I knew he didn't wanna cum, not until he fucked my ass.

He tapped on his thigh three times wanting me to straddle him again. I did. He kissed me passionately and uninterruptedly for at least a minute and a half while he caressed and squeezed my ass.

He then asked me to put my arms around his neck and hold on tight. I did. He placed his hands underneath my thighs and stood up carrying me as I straddled him. He carried me with so much ease. I felt tiny in his large arms, but treasured. It was godly. He kissed me all the way to his bedroom. I know it's cheesy, but it was a fairy tale come to life. He was my prince, my knight in shining armor. He reminded me of the times I used to jerk off while thinking of him holding me his arms and making love to me.

He gently threw me on the bed and lied on top of me and stared into my eyes. I saw yearning for me in his sparkling green eyes.

"Since this is your first time, I'm gonna forget you are my slave, but just this once. Deal?"

I nodded and felt much more relaxed. Despite his brutish demeanor, he cared for me and I knew he was gonna make sure not to hurt me when he deflowers my virgin ass.

He kissed my lips and my neck, which he then licked, sending sparks again all over my body. I was hard. I am unable to remain soft for a long time when I'm with this man. He's a fucking sorcerer.

He lowered himself and licked my right nipple and gently pinched it with his lips. I was in a state of euphoria. I was moaning and my body was swayin. This is why god put nipples on men. He then did the same to my left nipple and kissed and licked every inch of my body all the way down to my crotch. He buried his nose in my pubic hair and sniffed it.

"God, you smell so good." he sighed.

He licked my balls and took them both in his mouth. The feeling as his suckled and swirled his tongue all over them was phenomenal.

He grabbed my cock and licked my precum. He teased the head and my piss-slit with his tongue and then placed his lips around my dickhead and suckled. I clutched the bed sheet and moaned louder as I felt my cock disappear in his wet mouth. My body shook. That was the first time I had ever received a blowjob and it was miraculous. I could feel his warm tongue on my shaft as he sucked in and out.

The pleasure was reaching a critical level. My cock was throbbing. I was gonna cum. I begged him to stop, but he sucked me faster while his left hand fondled my balls and his right hand stroked my cock.

I told him I was close so he could pull out. He didn't. What followed was The loudest scream I have ever produced in my life as I shot my cum in his mouth.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH..oh god..oh god..uncle Abe..uncle Abe..I love you..I love you uncle Abe."

I was shaking, panting and sweating as he swallowed every drop. I was feeling so many emotions and different kinds of pleasures. The whole thing was an out of body experience.

I then remembered I said "I love you". I was worried he'd freak out but it didn't seem to bother him. I guess he knew it was in the heat of the moment. He kept my cock in his mouth until it was soft again and then licked it clean.

"How was it?" he asked with his infamous evil smirk.

"Incredible," I said as I was still trying to catch my breath, "thank you very much."

"You have a very beautiful cock, habibi, and your cum was delicious. Thank YOU."

He then asked, "Would you like to take a break until you're energy is back?"

"Please don't."

He smiled and kissed my cock and my balls and moved down to kiss my things. He then sat up and bent my legs and lifted my right foot and looked at it.

"God, you have beautiful feet."

He placed the sole of my right foot on his face, closed his eyes and sniffed it. He sighed. I could tell it was bringing him pleasure. He kissed my foot from bottom to top until he reached my toes. He kissed, licked and suckled each one.

I gently grunted. Another new feeling I just discovered tonight. The sensation one gets when his feet are getting licked is exceptional.

He grabbed my left foot and did the same. He then flipped me over on my stomach.

After few seconds of silence, I turned my head to see uncle Abe staring at my ass, admiring it. I smiled and in my mind I was saying, thank you dad for the first-class genes.

"This ass is mine and it's mine forever," he said as he gently spanked my right cheek and then my left.

I was thrilled. I wanted him and his cock forever, too.

"It's yours and always will be, uncle Abe."

"God, it turns me on when you call me uncle Abe lying naked in front of me."

He caressed my ass and softly kissed my ass cheeks. The brushing of his beard against my ass made me quiver. I was hard again in a heartbeat and ready for load number four. How is it possible that I was ready to cum again? The man is a legend.

He licked the top of my ass and slowly moved his tongue down my ass crack. He gently raised it and opened my ass cheeks with both hands.

"Your smooth pink hole is pure perfection. I've never seen anything like it." he softly said.

I was beaming. I wanted him not to crave anyone else but me.

He brought his mouth closer to my hole and gently blew. Yet another new sensation. It's absurd what this god does to me.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"It was amazing."

"Yeah? Well, this is just the beginning."

He then rubbed his bearded chin across my asshole.

"OOOOH..." I impulsively roared.

With his soft wet lips, he kissed my hole a few times times. I then felt his tongue swirling on my sphincter, followed by slow and then rapid vibrations. I clutched the bed sheet hard and moaned as my body trembled.

He licked my asshole for few minutes before he shoved his tongue inside me.

"Oh my god..oh god..this feels so good, uncle Abe."

I cried tears of joy. The sensation was extraordinary and the pleasure was out of this world. How is he able to give so many new sensations in one night? I didn't want his tongue to leave my hole. I wanted all of it inside of me.

"Fuck me with your tongue, uncle Abe. Please! Please, uncle Abe," I begged as I moaned and cried.

The further he pushed in and fucked me with his tongue the closer I was to orgasm. Within seconds, my cum erupted for the fourth time.

"AAAHHHHHHHH..OH GOD..OH GOD..OH GOD.."

The pleasure I had just experienced made my heart beat so fast I was afraid it was gonna stop. I was exhaling rapidly as I cried louder. He sensed how overwhelmed I was and took his tongue out.

I kept on shaking and panting for at least a minute. I didn't think I could cum this soon. I didn't want to, but I couldn't control myself. The man is a fucking expert at eating ass. I wanted his tongue back inside my hole.

"Don't stop uncle Abe. Please fuck me one more time with your tongue."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. The pleasure you gave me was unbelievable and I want more."

He shoved his tongue back in my asshole and resumed to fuck me with it. The more he did, the louder I moaned.

He then lied on top of me. His huge body buried mine. His hard cock pressed against my ass. My dick was waking up from its coma. This man was destroying me.

He kissed the back of my neck and then whispered into my ear, "What you're gonna experience next is something like you've never experienced before in your life. It will hurt at first, but slowly, the pain will turn into the kind of pleasure you could only dream of. Are you ready?"

"I am, please take away my virginity, uncle Abe. It's yours and only yours."

He kissed my neck again and grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand's drawer.

He pumped lube directly onto my asshole. It felt cold and tingly. He then pumped some on his fingers and massaged my asshole with his index finger and slowly inserted it.

He had his enormous finger up my ass earlier but this time, it didn't hurt. Maybe it was the lube or maybe my ass got used to the feeling and was longing for it.

He slow fucked me with it as my ass moved to the rhythm of his finger.

"What are you feeling?"

"Pleasure. So many kinds of pleasure."

"Good. I'm going to insert another finger now."

"You'll have both fingers inside me?"

"Yes, if you want my big fat cock in your tight ass, we need to widen it a bit first."

"Okay."

He slid a second finger in my asshole. I let out a mild scream. It hurt but I forced myself to accept the pain. I was determined to make this happen. I breathed and the pain was gradually vanishing.

He gently swirled both fingers for a couple of minutes widening the walls of my hole and began to fuck me with both fingers. I swayed my ass again, assuring him it felt good. It actually felt more than good. I felt the cum was building up once more but I wasn't gonna shoot so soon this time.

After few minutes of his fingers in my hole, he took them out. I turned my head and saw him looking at me with a diabolical smile. He grabbed the lube bottle and pumped some in his hand and rubbed it on his cock head and shaft.

"This is it. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Grab the pillow and bite on it. Push out as I push in."

I turned my head and sunk my teeth into the pillow and clutched the bed sheet. He rubbed his cock head on my sphincter a few times and then he pushed it in.

I HOWLED and my body flinched. The magnitude of the pain was incomprehensible. I quickly lost my erection and cried.

"Do you want me to take it out?"

I could barely speak but I didn't want him to pull out. I didn't want to disappoint him. I knew he wanted this as much as I did and I wanted to make him happy. I composed myself and said, "No, I'm fine. Don't stop."

"We can do this another time," he worryingly said.

"No, I want you to fuck me now. Please, uncle Abe."

Tears were rolling down my eyes and onto the pillow.

"Then just relax, habibi. Like I said, push out as I push in and let your body get used to the feeling. I'm gonna take it real slow."

He kept the head inside for a while. I followed his instructions and the pain was subsiding.

"You can push further," I said.

He pushed in a couple of more inches. I screamed again but my body didn't flinch. I exhaled rapidly, and moments later, the pain level was decreasing. My hole was getting numb and was slowly getting used to uncle Abe's behemoth dick. Shortly, I was starting to enjoy it. I was ready to take in more. I pushed my ass towards him letting him know he can go further. He hesitated.

"I want more of your cock in me, uncle Abe. I can take it. Just slowly, please."

He slowly pushed in one inch after the other. I fought through the pain. I wanted him all in me. I wanted him to know that my ass is worthy of his cock.

"It's almost all in," he said.

I got excited again when he said that and regained my hard on.

"Don't stop till it's all in, uncle Abe. See how your cock is making me hard?"

He pushed further until all eight inches were inside of me. This time, I grunted, and so did he.

"Oh man! I can't believe you did it, Josh," he said as I sensed pure gratification in his voice, "my entire cock is inside you. I'm very proud of you, habibi."

His words made me relax even more and I was ecstatic I was giving him back some of the pleasure he had given me all night.

"I can feel it all inside me, uncle Abe, and it's giving incredible pleasure," I said softly as ecstasy took control over my body.

"I wanna fuck you now, Josh," he gently said.

"Yes, please fuck me, uncle Abe."

He gently pulled back a little and began to push in and out with few inches at first. With each push, I felt more and more inches fucking my ass.

The pleasure was intensifying again. I was moaning louder non-stop and moving my body begging for more. He sensed it and was now fucking me with all eight inches.

"Oh fuck! This is incredible. You're hole is so tight. It feels so good on my cock. Are you enjoying my big cock fucking your tight hole?"

I suddenly remembered the video on his computer and got more excited. I wanted him to talk dirty while he fucked me.

"Oh god, Yes, I want you to fuck me as long and as hard as possible. Rape my ass, sir. Drill it with your giant tool."

He was more than happy to oblige. He began to fuck me harder and faster. He grunted like a caveman and was panting like he was deadlifting 800 pounds.

"You love getting fucked you little slut, don't ya? You love a real man's cock in your ass."

His sweat was dripping all over my ass. He alternated spanking my right and left bubbly cheeks with his bearish hand. I could hear and feel his huge balls slamming against my ass. His eight inches were ravishing my asshole. Uncle "brute" was giving me cosmic pleasure.

"Oh god. Fuck me harder, uncle Abe. Fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before."

My body started to tremble. He knew I was close to erupting.

"Don't cum yet," he ordered as he panted, "I want us both to enjoy this feeling as much as possible."

"Okay, I'll try my best."

"This is fucking amazing. I've never fucked anyone as hot as you, Josh."

He then flipped me over on my back. His cock never left my ass.

"I wanna see your beautiful face when I'm fucking you."

He lifted my legs and kissed my feet before putting both legs above his shoulders. He pulled me towards him from my thighs and continued to fuck me as he stared me in the eyes. He smirked as I moaned and clutched the sheets. He leaned forward and licked the sweat off off my face and forehead. He grunted like an animal. I love his grunt. It's so fucking manly. He kissed passionately as he fucked me like a god.

He sat up and grabbed my legs off his shoulder, bent them forward and grabbed my thighs and drilled me like the savage beast he is. I felt his cock deeper in my body, hitting my prostate with every push. His body was glistening with sweat and I could see every muscle in his body move. I was destroyed.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned and moaned.

"Me, too. Let's cum together, habibi," he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"I want you to cum inside me, uncle Abe. Fill my ass with your cum."

We both SCREAMED as loud as possible and exploded at the same time.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH..OH GOD..UNCLE ABE..UNCLE ABE..OH GOD."

"AAAAAHHHHHH..FUUUUUCK..FUCK..FUCK..FUCK."

He collapsed his body on top of mine. His cock was still squirting small shots of cum in my ass as he said, "I love you, Josh. I love you, baby, fuck this was incredible."