My Darling Denise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom! Finish me right now or I'll never let you touch me again."

"How were you planning on enforcing that, my love?" I said as I stood up, took hold of her waist, and circled her nipple with my tongue.

She flushed with anger. Even her breasts took on a reddish hue. Again, I let her cool down. Again I got down on my knees.

She cried out my name. She described me and my parents in the most unflattering terms. I licked relentlessly. When her body started to tremble, I thought I had taken her over the edge. But I stopped in time. When I stood up to look at her the hatred in her eyes was a wonder to behold. If she had had a knife in her hand and been free to use it, I would not be writing this.

I smiled a sweet smile at her, and slowly undressed. I carefully hung my clothes over a tree branch, I approached her from behind. I bent to kiss her neck.

"I'll tell you a secret, Denise. I've never fucked a woman's ass. I'm almost ready for Medicare, and I've never had the chance. My wives were disgusted by the very idea. There was no way in hell either one would let me do that to them.

"It does feel kind of dirty, and so I accepted it. Just one of those things. I was never going to go into outer space, I was never going to play for the New York Giants, and I was never going to fuck a woman in the ass. Could I have paid someone for it? Sure. But I paid for sex a few times when I was a horny young man, and it was never really satisfying. I could never suppress the mental image of the woman looking at her watch as I was fucking her.

"I don't know if I'll ever see you again after you fly home tonight. The stars don't align that often, and you can have your pick of men, all younger and stronger and more handsome and more available than me. But I have you right here and right now, and I want you more than anything in the world."

With that, I bent down and took a bottle of Astroglide from my backpack. I smeared it all over my cock. I put a large drop on my finger, and touched her rosebud. She flinched from the cold sensation.

"See, my love? That proves I've never done this before. I forgot to let it warm."

I forced her into a wider, lower stance. I licked the back of her neck. I pressed my teeth into a fold of skin there, and left deep teeth marks. I guided my cock against her rosebud. She bent forward a little in silent acceptance. I pressed against her. And then I slowly but firmly sheathed my sword in the tight hot depths of her ass.

I began to understand the appeal of anal sex. She was so tight. It felt so good, She began to grunt with each thrust. In and out and in and out. Our bodies found a rhythm that worked. She began to moan. I reached around and put my finger on her clit. She went insane. If there was anyone within a half mile, they would think she was being murdered. Her cries made me lose what little control I still had. I began to slam my cock into her over and over and over. I held my breath and filled her ass with my cum.

I pulled out quickly. I moved in front of her and took her in my arms, and held her so close I was afraid I would crush her. My legs and her legs were shaking. Our hearts were pounding. And then slowly, slowly, a calm peacefulness settled over me. I looked at her, kissed her softly, and told her that I loved her. She looked at me and just smiled.

I undid the ties that bound her. I reached into my backpack and handed her a new shirt and shorts. New underwear would have to wait. We watched one other with no words spoken as we dressed. I held her hand as we walked back down the trail and to the car.

Time was now a factor. We stopped for a quick lunch. She had a healthy salad. I had a large grilled burger. The clock kept moving. We spoke of our jobs, and our families. The clock seemed to move faster. We got home and took a shower together. It was all tenderness now when I went down on her in the shower. My cock was spent and refused to answer the call, but I needed to taste her again.

We dressed silently. She packed her things away in her bag, and made a last sweep of the house. It was time to go.

As we approached the airport, she said I should just drop her off curbside.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm walking you to the gate. I bought a refundable ticket on your flight. That will get me through security with you. And then I'll cancel the ticket via my phone before your flight takes off.

She smiled. "Will you hold my hand until it's time to board?"

"Of course. If you keep smiling at me like that, I'll probably even kiss you goodbye."

I have TSA precheck, so I took her bag through security for her, and was waiting when she made it through the line. Her gate was a short walk away. We found an adjacent unused gate, and sat down where we could be alone for a little while. I canceled my ticket. She texted her husband that she would arrive on time. We held hands silently.

They announced preboarding for her flight. I broke our silence.

"I don't know how. I don't know when. But we are going to be together again."

She just nodded, as tears welled up in her eyes.

I kissed her one last time, and left her at the gate. I knew I would cry if I turned around, so I simply walked away.

12