My Date with Lorrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt strange to slide them up my legs, but not terrible. The fabric was very smooth and soft. It was a very sensual feeling. It wasn't a thong, thankfully, but it didn't cover much more than that in the back. I looked down at the bright pink panties against my bare skin and noticed my growing bulge. Wearing panties was turning me on.

The bathroom door swung open and I moved to cover myself. Sarah was the first out and she started laughing when she saw me. Lorrie had to put a hand up to her mouth to stifle her own laughter. She and Sarah were not dressed in lingerie like I had expected, but instead wearing pink silk bathrobes. I guessed that the bra and panties were underneath, but it would be a while before I got to see for myself.

"Is that all you wanted to wear, Aidan?" Lorrie asked when she regained her composure a little bit. I noticed her shoulders rocking with constrained laughter while she spoke.

"No, it's just..."

"He probably couldn't figure out how to put the rest of it on," Sarah said, reasonably. "Silly little girl in your pink panties. But don't worry, your Mommies are here to help you." She picked the bra up off the bed. "Come here," she told me. "Put your arms out."

I felt and ridiculous standing there like that, but I obeyed her anyway. To make matters worse, as Sarah was sliding with the bra straps she of course noticed the bulge in my panties.

"I think someone likes wearing girls' clothes," she said, pointing at my crotch for Lorrie. They both laughed.

"Maybe he's just excited to be around two beautiful women like us," Lorrie said.

"No, I think Aidy here is just a little pervert. Aren't you Aidy?" Sarah squeezed the cups of my bra. "Do you know what this is? This is a padded bra. It makes your boobies look bigger. Great for flat chicks like you and Lorrie."

"Bitch!" Lorrie said, laughing.

When Sarah was done adjusting the bra straps Lorrie told me that the panties were usually supposed to go on after the garter belt. "So us girls can pee," she explained. She brought me into the bathroom for "some privacy" while I took them off, which I was thankful for, but then she stood and watched me expectantly. I realized she wasn't going to look away. I was humiliated. I turned around to strip but I think she could still see all of me in the mirror as I stepped awkwardly out of the panties. I almost tripped. She made a face like she was about to laugh again as my erection bobbed out in front of me but she refrained from saying anything about it. "Cute butt," was all she said, and I was glad for the compliment, even given the absurd situation. I put the panties and garter belt on and we came back out into the bedroom. Sarah mouthed some question at Lorrie and out of the corner of my eye I saw her hold her thumb and forefinger about an inch apart. My face burned. I knew what that meant. I didn't say anything, though, and hoped that they were just joking around.

Next came the pink stockings. Lorrie and Sarah sat me on the bed and both of them knelt in front of me as they pulled them up my legs. Lorrie explained how important it was to smooth them out to prevent runs and tears. It was an awesome view to have two women kneeling in front of me like that, even if they were covered up in bathrobes. And it felt great as they ran their hands up my legs.

"It's lucky that you have so little leg hair," Lorrie said, "Otherwise we might have had to shave you. But you have such soft legs. Silky and smooth like a little girl's." She ran her hands up past the stockings and up my thighs as she said this. I might have been imagining things, but I think that rubbing her hands over my legs like that was starting to turn her on. I was thrilled.

Sarah looked on sardonically. "Look how happy we're making him," she said, interrupting my reverie. My erection looked about to burst out of my panties. I jumped when she flicked it, but it did make it go down a bit.

That apparently broke Lorrie's spell, as she stood up and pulled me to my feet and looked at me. She quickly clipped the garter belts to the tops of the stockings.

"Not bad," Lorrie said. "But we need to do something with this hair of yours before we're really ready. Remember, you're supposed to look like a girl tonight. Come here and sit down at the makeup stand."

She sat me down on a little stool in front of a large vanity and stood behind me. She ran her hands through my hair. "You have nice long hair, Aidan. But you mustn't let it get so tangled." She picked up an antique-looking hairbrush and began to run it through my hair, slowly but surely beginning to straighten and tame it. It felt good enough that I hardly thought about the ridiculous-looking boy in the hot pink bra staring back at me in the mirror.

After a few moments Sarah joined Lorrie behind me and looked at the reflection of the three of us in the mirror. She put an arm around Lorrie's waist. "Look at us," she said. "It's like we're a mother and aunt getting our little girl ready for a party."

"More like two lesbian mommies," Lorrie said, laughing.

"You know, it's kind of a turn-on doing this. He's like our little toy."

"I could comb your hair, too."

"How about this instead?"

And then to my surprise they kissed each other full on the lips. They held it for a long moment.

"Oooh, this is surprising," Lorrie said.

"You love it," Sarah murmured gently, "big dike." They kissed again. I sat on my little stool forgotten.

"Careful," Lorrie said after, raising the hairbrush. "Don't make me spank you with this."

"Maybe that's what I want," Sarah said. She let go of Lorrie and pinched her butt.

"Slut!" Lorrie laughed. "Why don't you make yourself useful and take care of our daughter's makeup?"

Makeup? I thought that was a little unnecessary, but before I could really protest Sarah was bending down in front of me. For the first time that night I caught a glimpse of her bra beneath her bathrobe, as well as her impressive cleavage. She really did have great tits. The view dampened the humiliation I felt as she began to go at my face with little brushes and creams. Would this stuff even come off?

I was surprised by how gentle Sarah's touch was, considering how much she had picked on me throughout the night. But kissing Lorrie seemed to have softened her almost.

"Your skin is pretty clear already, so I don't think you'll need too much," she said. She narrated what she was putting on me. "A little foundation....some mascara...some eye shadow....now pucker up, Sweetheart, I'm going to put some of this pink lipstick on you to match your little panties...there you go, now dab it, Honey...perfect."

She stood back and I almost gasped at what I saw in the mirror. With my hair combed out and Sarah's makeup on, I was almost unrecognizable. It could have been a girl sitting in that chair. Lorrie and Sarah seemed equally impressed with the results.

"Great job with the makeup, Sarah" Lorrie said. "I think we're just about ready now."

"Shoes. We can't forget the shoes."

The three of us made our way to Lorrie's walk-in closet. I felt the pull of the garter belts on each step and the stockings brushing against each other on my thighs. I think I was a little caught up in what Sarah and Lorrie were feeling. I was past the point of even trying to resist anything they were doing to me, and a part of me just wanted to make them happy. The whole experience was becoming incredibly, strangely erotic. Did I like this? Dressing up like a girl?

Lorrie had racks of high-heeled shoes in all shapes and sizes. She slipped on a pair of strappy, metallic stiletto sandals, so small and fragile-looking they could have been made from spiders' web. Sarah chose a heavier pair of dark, spike-heeled booties that were almost menacing in their sharpness.

"I think nude for Aidan," Lorrie said, "to go with the pink."

She pulled out a pair of supple leather pumps and put them in front of me. "It's a four-inch heel, so it will be hard to walk in for you, but you won't have to go very far," she said as she guided my feet in. They fit perfectly. Cinderella at the ball. I wobbled a bit but regained my balance. The shoes made me taller, obviously, and made stand differently too, pitching my weight forward.

"I love what high heels do for your butt, Aidan," Sarah said and smacked me playfully on the ass. It was almost enough to make me fall over.

"I think we're finally ready for the main event," Lorrie said.

She and Sarah slipped out of their robes and I decided in that moment that it was worth it, whatever the cost or whatever I had been through, to be there to see that.

They both looked born to wear lingerie; or rather, that lingerie had been invented for women like them. My eyes moved from the crumpled pink bathrobes on the floor up their long, smooth legs, which were made even more beautiful by their sheer stockings; over the thin lacy fabric clinging tightly to their clefts; the gentle roundness of their hips; their flat stomachs; the swell of their creamy cleavage; the hair cascading on bare shoulders.

"Think we're making an impression on him?" Sarah asked.

Both girls started to laugh. It was then that I notice my erection had popped out from my panties. I hastily tried to tuck it back in, but they didn't seem to mind. The girls pulled me into a kind of group hug, and I tried as hard as I could to burn feeling of their cool bare skin against mine into my memory.

We separated after a moment, and I could see the reflection of the three of us in the full-length mirror on the door of Lorrie's closet. What amazed me was not how just good they looked, because they looked, but how hot I looked. It was as though just being in their proximity made me more attractive as a woman. From even a moderate distance we could pass as three beautiful girls.

"Look at those hot bitches," Sarah said, noticing the same reflection.

Under Lorrie's direction, the three of us began to take turns walking back and forth in front of the other two, so that we could really "assess which color worked the best." I wobbled a lot, and my shoes hurt my ankles, but Lorrie and Sarah could strut like runway models. They did their best to show me how to walk like they did, but after a few tries decided I was hopeless. "At least you've got a nice butt," Sarah said consolingly and rubbed my side, causing an electric thrill to run through my body.

Both of them were touching me a lot as we played around in lingerie. And not just on my arms and shoulders, but all over my body. Occasionally their hands would brush over the front of my panties and I would gasp and they would giggle. The atmosphere in the room was getting steamy. Lorrie and Sarah eventually abandoned any pretext of choosing lingerie. It was obvious they were getting into what we were doing.

In addition to touching me, the girls could hardly keep their hands off each other. There were more kisses. A lot more. I wondered if this kind of thing had happened between them before. At

times they seemed to forget I was even there.

At a certain point Sarah and Lorrie just kind of sank on to the bed and began making out in earnest. I watched for a minute, hoping they would notice me and invite me in, but it becamse more than I could bear. I tottered on my heels over to the bed beside them and reached out to stroke Sarah's breast. She gently pushed my hand away. I reached again and this time she slapped my hand. "Aidan, no," she said.

"He just wants to join," Lorrie said and rubbed my back.

"I don't want him to get the wrong idea," Sarah said. "He can kiss us. But not touch us. That way he stays one of the girls, like you said."

I was confused. What did she mean get the wrong idea? What had the three of us been doing? But then Lorrie kissed me and I forgot about my doubts. Our first kiss! And I'd barely even been aware for it.

"How does just kissing sound?" Lorrie asked, and kissed me again. This time I was more ready for it. "You're a good kisser," she added.

"Better than me?" Sarah asked, and kissed Lorrie, too.

"See for yourself."

Sarah kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. And then Lorrie kissed me and then we were all kissing each other and I was in heaven. They ran their hands over each other and over me as the three of us made out. Overwhelmed with desire I reached out and grabbed two handfuls smooth skin.

"That's enough!" Sarah said. She stood up. I couldn't understand why she was getting so upset.

"Sarah, Baby, what's wrong?" Lorrie asked.

"I told him no touching," Sarah said.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. Was Sarah...jealous? The idea was thrilling and troubling at the same time.

"Sarah, he came all the way here and dressed up with us. It wouldn't be fair to leave him out now. We're just having fun."

Sarah crossed her arms. "I don't care," she said. "You said it wouldn't be like this."

Lorrie thought for a moment. "I have an idea," she said. She stood up and went to her dresser and rummaged through a drawer. She pulled out a furry pair of handcuffs. "This way we can play with him...but he can't play with us. Ok? Sorry, Aidan," she added as she cuffed my hands behind my back.

The kissing game resumed, and Lorrie and Sarah went at it with a renewed passion. I mostly watched, my hands pinned awkwardly behind my back. Lorrie would kiss me occasionally or run her finger nails down my back, but Sarah seemed intent on winning her "back," and was gradually succeeding. She kissed Lorrie's neck. She pulled down a cup of Lorrie's bra and sucked on her breast. She kissed her all the way down her body and pulled her panties to the side and began to tongue Lorrie's slit. Lorrie arched her back and moaned. "Don't stop," she whispered.

I watched with wide eyes. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. The sights and sounds – Lorrie's flushed skin and little gasps as she moved towards climax, Sarah's flickering tongue – were overwhelming. I wanted so badly to touch myself but I couldn't because of the handcuffs. I began to hump the bedspread just to feel the silk fabric rub against my erection.

Lorrie opened her eyes and saw me. "Aidan..." she moaned, "...no...the bedspread...OOOH!"

I stopped, and watched as Lorrie's whole body seemed to shake as she orgasmed. She and Sarah caught their breath for a moment. When they had regained their composure they both stood up and pulled me up off the bed. My cock was completely out of my panties and it stood out straight in front of me.

"Bad girl," Sarah said. "Almost made a mess while you watched your mommies had fun, didn't you?"

"It looks painful," Lorrie said, eyeing my cock warily.

"Easy enough to take care of, though." Sarah grabbed my hot shaft and I gasped as she began to tug it gently.

"No, we can't...not in here," Lorrie said. She suddenly seemed worried about something. Her cheeks were still flushed and her breast exposed.

Sarah raised her eyebrows questioningly but then seemed to understand. "Oh," she said. "I see. Still?"

I was barely aware of any of this. All I could focus on was my throbbing erection "Please," I whispered.

"Oh, I just hate to leave him like this, though," Lorrie said.

"Hold on," Sarah said. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I moaned. "Sit tight, Pretty One," she said. "Auntie Sarah will take care of you."

She came out with a bunch of towels and spread them on the bed.

"There we go," she said. "This way Baby Aidan can make a mess and Mommy Lorrie won't get in trouble."

Lorrie laughed, but it sounded more nervous than amused.

"Be careful, Sarah," she said.

"Point your thingie towards the towels," Sarah told me. "If you miss, Mommy will be very angry, Ok? Now just relax."

She pulled my panties down around my stilettos and began to stroke me ever so gently with one hand, then the other. Up then down, like brush strokes. Then she would grab and squeeze, and tap her fingers like she was playing a flute. She was an expert. She would bring me right up to the edge then stop me right there by pulling away. I was dizzy with pleasure. I couldn't think or see. My world was her hand. She completely controlled me.

She stopped at a certain point. "This one's about to cum. Want to finish him off?"

Lorrie shook her head. 'I...I can't."

"Well. I'm not doing it. He's your little girlfriend."

I moaned. I was so close.

Sarah grabbed my hand and pulled me face down onto the bed, my arms still pinned behind me by the handcuffs. It was a very awkward position. "Aidan, Princess, come lie down on these towels...There you go. Now rub yourself against them like you were doing earlier...That's it, perfect."

I did as I was told. It wasn't as good as her hand had been but all I wanted was release.

She talked to me as I humped the bed. "There you go, Baby. Such a good girl. Such a pretty little girl. So good to your Mommies. Yes. Yes you are."

The words were degrading but hot in my situation. It had been building all night. I was about to burst against the rough towels. Nothing could stop it.

But then there was a knock on the door. A loud one. Big booming shakes that seemed to resonate through the walls. I stopped and looked up.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit." Lorrie said. She stood up and grabbed her head. "What time is it? Fuck. Fuck. He's here."

Sarah was up, too. "What's happening? Who is that?"

"You have to get out of here. Both of you. No it's too late for that. Oh, God. I completely lost track of time."

"We can go out the back," Sarah offered.

"No, he'll see you."

Another booming knock. "Lorrie! Open up," I heard a deep voice call.

"Just a second!" Lorrie answered. "Ok, both you, in the closet. Now!"

Lorrie dragged me towards the closet. I had to shuffle because of the high heels and panties around my ankles. I tripped into the closet and fell on top of a pile of clothes and shoes. Sarah slid in basically right on top of me and shut the door partway, leaving a crack to see out of.

More knocks. "Coming!" Lorrie yelled, and through the crack we could see her hurry out her bedroom door.

"Lorrie!" Sarah stage-whispered. "Aidan's clothes! And the towels!"

"Shit," Lorrie said. She turned around and picked them up and disappeared down the hall.

"Come on, Lorrie! It's freezing out here!" the deep voice said from outside.

A few moments later we saw Lorrie rush down the hall in her bra and panties, her stilettos clicking on the hallway floor. She tucked her breast under her bra as she ran. Was she really going to open the door for this guy dressed like that? Who was it? We heard her open the door. "Happy Birthday, Baby," she said. I realized who it was. Her boyfriend, Travis. The lingerie had been for him. I was crestfallen.

"My girl's looking sexy," Travis said. "But what the hell took you so long to open the door? Is someone here?"

"Nobody's here, Travis. I just wanted to make sure your present was ready."

"My present, huh? And what might my present be."

"Me. This. I picked out this expensive lingerie just for you. Don't you like it? You said this is what you wanted."

He paused. I could just imagine him looking her up and down.

"So my present is something I can already have whenever I want?"

"Wiseass. But no, not like this, Baby. Trust me."

I could hear the sounds of them kissing all the way down the hall. Then footsteps coming towards the bedroom. I saw both of them pass by the closet. Lorrie first in her black bra and panties, the Travis, big and menacing in jeans and flannel. He had a shaved head and meaty arms. Then I heard the sounds of bed springs settling and more making out. This went on for several minutes.

"How do you want me first?" I head Lorrie ask.

Sarah and I were still crammed in the closet, listening and breathing quietly. She was basically on top of me, and I still had a raging hard on. I could smell her hair, her skin, her sex. Her nearly naked body was pressing into mine wasn't helping matters. Despite the uncomfortable knowledge of what was going on outside, I was still incredibly aroused. But I couldn't do anything about it. My arms were pinned painfully behind my back because of the handcuffs. I tried to shift my weight and involuntarily rubbed my cock against her legs. It felt so good I did it again. I couldn't help myself.