My Date with Lorrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Sarah whispered. "Stop." She tried to move away and bumped her elbow against the wall. There was a noticeable thump.

"What was that?" Travis said in the bedroom.

"Nothing," said Lorrie, a note of panic in her voice.

"No, I heard something in the closet. Someone's here. Goddammit Lorrie. What have you been doing?"

"Please, Travis!" Lorrie said.

We heard him stand up and begin to walk towards us. I was terrified. Lorrie had told me countless stories about Travis getting into bar fights with men who had even looked at her. What would he do to a half-naked guy handcuffed in his girlfriend's closet, wearing her lingerie, shoes and makeup to boot?

But Sarah saved me. Thinking quickly she sprang out of the closet without opening the door all the way. Through the now-larger crack in the door I could an up view of her perky butt cheeks and the looming figure of Travis beyond her.

"Surprise!" Sarah said when she jumped out. She spread her arms wide and moved in to hug Travis.

"Sarah...? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Happy birthday, handsome," Sarah said, and kissed Travis on the cheek. He was shirtless now. He had a very hairy chest.

"Like your present, Honey? Your real present?" Lorrie asked from the bed. I couldn't see her.

"Baby, yes. But why didn't you tell me earlier? I thought... well never mind what I thought."

"I wanted it to be a good surprise...so, surprise!"

"All right! What you have to do to convince Sarah?"

"Nothing," Sarah said in a sultry voice. "It was my idea. But enough talking."

She kissed Travis again, this time on the mouth. She bent one stockinged knee and leaned into him. They made out for a while then Sarah pushed Travis slightly back and dropped to her knees in front of him. I couldn't see Travis anymore, but I saw Sarah's arms reach out and pull something down. It wasn't hard to guess what.

"Hello there, big boy," Sarah said. She grabbed at something face-level and leaned towards it.

"Hold on there, baby," Travis said, putting his big paw on Sarah's head. "You can't just do that."

"I can't?" Sarah asked mischievously. Her hand was still moving in front of her, doing to Travis what she had done so expertly to me only a few minutes before.

"No. That's a top commodity. You have to ask permission first."

Sarah giggled. "All right. Please Travis, let me suck your long, hard cock."

"No, not from me. You gottta ask Lorrie. This is her show."

Sarah laughed and I heard Lorrie laugh on the bed.

"Lorrie, I'm your best friend. May I suck your boyfriend's big, beautiful dick? Please? I can hardly stand it. I just want it in my mouth."

"Hmmm," Lorrie said from the bed, pretending to think. "Ok. But only if you save some for me."

I heard her slide off the bed. Sarah scooted to make room for her, but all I could see of Lorrie was the spiky end of her stiletto sandals. I began to hear the unmistakable slurping sounds of fellatio.

"Mmmm, it's so good," Sarah said. "even better than you said."

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something other than the fact that those two sexy girls were servicing a man mere feet away while I lay handcuffed in a closet. I was worried I would have to lie there and listen to it all night, but Sarah again came to the rescue.

"Let's take this to my room," she said eventually. "I've got a bigger bed."

Through the crack I watched them leave. Travis first, with his heavy muscular ass. Lorrie and Sarah followed, holding hands. Lorrie was naked now except for her high heels and stockings. Sarah was barefoot and topless. I felt a deep pang. They looked so beautiful. And they were his.

Thankfully for me, Sarah's room was down the hall, and I couldn't hear much except for the dim sounds of rocking springs and the occasional loud slap or laugh. It seemed to go on for a long time. I was stuck. If I left the closet I risked getting caught, and I couldn't really get anywhere anyway in panties and handcuffs. Shoes were digging into my back and the hems of Lorrie's dresses brushed my bare skin.

Eventually I fell asleep, though it was fitful and unsatisfying. When Lorrie woke me up it seemed like hours had passed. I was cold and cramped. My erection was long gone. Lorrie gently helped me up. She was back in her bathrobe now. She seemed tired, but relaxed. I was embarrassed again to be naked in front of her, but she didn't seem to notice or care. She undid my handcuffs and I pulled my panties back up. I had kicked my shoes off sometime that night.

"Are you Ok?" she asked.

I knew I should have been furious with her. Anyone else would have been. A manlier guy would have walked out right then and never looked back. What she had put me through was beyond humiliating. But I just couldn't get mad. She was too pretty she was looking at me so sweetly. I realized again that I was probably in love with her. It was an absurd thought.

"Yeah," I said lamely. "You?"

Lorrie laughed, and for whatever reason I laughed, too.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't laugh. You're a good friend. I'm sorry you had to go through all this."

"It's Ok."

"And your clothes, Aidan. When Travis came, I had to get rid of them. You understand? I threw them in the trash, and the collectors came this morning. I completely forgot. Sarah or I will lend you something when we bring you home."

"Is Sarah—"

"She's sleeping." Lorrie yawned. "Honestly, I'm about to pass out myself. It's been a long night."

I remembered the shopping trip. "And the lingerie?"

She grimaced. "I don't think we'll be able to return it. Things got...a little wild last night. I can't pay you back now. But I will, eventually. Sarah too, for hers. I'll make her. Ok?"

I knew I'd never see that money again. "Ok," I said.

"I put some blankets on the couch for you. And here," she pulled a long nightgown out of her closet. " You can wear this if you get cold. I need to go to sleep."

Lorrie hugged me and kissed me on the cheek goodnight. Before we parted she stopped and said something that gave me a brief flash of hope that maybe, someday, we could be together. She looked me up and down and said, "You know, you look pretty good in pink."