All Comments on 'My Date with Mr. Abbington'

by amber_fields

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You left out how she felt being a new whore!

You got her emotions right in being an adulterous woman having a new affair which it will be since the fucked on the first date. But since she went out with her husbands boss, for him to keep his job or get a promotion she is now a whore'prostitute. How did she feel in her new profession? Will she limit it to the boss or take other clients? No mention was made of condoms, what about pregnancey, STDs, HIV? You need to learn to take care of the practicals while taking care of the emotionals.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Well, it leaves

a question.. Is she gonna want to repeat the performance and do they realize the boss is gonna want a lot more of her?? Then what??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great start to a possible series

Well done! We will learn more about her emotions in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Very Sexy Story

Well written. Great build up to the climax. What will happen next to Amber? Remember guys it's a story. Sex without thought is much better than sex that stops while someone gets a condom, asks about STDs, etc. Pregnancy possibility makes it more more intense. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great stury...

The negative comments are unbelievable. You asses need to realize what website you are on. Go to the library for goodness sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fabulous!

This is a really great start for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

Well written. Enjoyed it and look for more.

violetbyrd3violetbyrd3almost 17 years ago
Great story

I like how you made her sweet but very sexual. I also like that it wasn't cheap and dirty (though those qualities do have their place in other stories!) but not full of romance which I think would of been out of place in this setting. I look forward to more stories from you!

richard_frichard_falmost 17 years ago
Well done!

So sweet and sensual. More with Mr. Abbington, please!

BlBonesBlBonesalmost 17 years ago
And what comes next?

Wonderfully and well written. I don't know if there will be more, but I'll enjoy it if there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Story, Well Done

Nicely done story. It has a good, credible plotline and well developed short story characterizations. This scenario is provocative, erotic and exciting in its possibilites. Excellent effort, amber_fields!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Crap

Apparently the previous comments come from people who read another story because this submission is terrible. There is no plot development, no dialogue worth bothering with, and very little emotional input. I've read more exciting newspaper reports.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No story...

... but well written and very sexy. Nice quick wank material. Nothing wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
2 Bad

When the backbone of your stories is always a self cuckolding wimp it doesn't have one.<P>

So while the pathetic wimps into pimping out their wife whore obviously excites you - you are in the minority with the very few into self disrespect and know nothing of what erotic arousal really is.<P>

This was just rote by the numbers wife whoring by request of her sick jaded wimp.<P>

You can do better - can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Ignore the monogomist troglodytes. This is a fantastic story of a wife who doesn't mind having the best kind of sex. Keep the stories coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ok

I LIKED IT. I especially like how the husband has no balls nor self-assurance. Please make the wife leave the husband for the boss and then the husband kills himself. That would be great!

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 17 years ago
Nice Job!

Great story. Looking forward to reading more of them from you.

wbamwbamalmost 17 years ago
Another date with Mr. Abington, please

Really enjoyed this excellent and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Credible? Don't make me laugh

"Nice Story, Well Done" said this story is credible. LOL. Husband letting his wife fuck his boss? Just another wimp cuckold fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story, really enjoyed it.

Well written and exciting example of a story genre that many like to read.

Of course many don't, just like many don't enjoy incest, homosexual, or nonconsent stories. The difference is people who don't enjoy those sorts of plots leave them to those that do and don't spend half their lives trolling cheating wife stories to spout you misogynist, women-as-chattel views of life.

To the losers who write things like "Husband letting his wife fuck his boss? Just another wimp cuckold fantasy", so fucking what dickbreath? Move the fuck on you miserable, bitter turds. Seek out something you like rather than things that piss you off. What a shitty life you lead.

To the author, bravo. I hope there are more chapters about this very hot, very sexy woman.

cuddlyellacuddlyellaover 16 years ago
Could'nt agree more

with that last comment. Why do (I cannot call them people - they don't deserve such a title) all those "anonymouses" read a story if they don't like it? If I ever read a story (and there are many in this category) which fails to turn me on I know that there are a great many others who do enjoy such a story, and so I quietly leave it, even half way through, and make no comment whatsoever, and would never leave a mark of less than five, so I then leave out voting instead.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 16 years ago
Very nicely done

Rates a sequel, or maybe a few of this woman. Very good story development, intelligent, sexy woman, stupid husband. But he did get what he wanted, then again so did she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous

what a great story, well written, seductive and finely balanced, enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute mindless garbage !

One of the worst stoke story,ever !! "1" of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

seductive and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

he should be careful what he asks, it may backfire on him

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Asshole

Made himself a willing cuck to "maybe" save his job.

Garbage dump material.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Character development

We, the readers, have a fair feel for Hubby's character...he is nervous about his job, a bit of a perv and is fairly cavalier about his Sweetie's feelings. We also know a fair amount about El Jefe...a true gentleman in an inconvenient marriage. Sweetie is also a trifle coy in self-disclosure. None of these are bad things, especially vis-a-vis Sweetie, since we find out a lot about her from her dialogue and narrated behavior. A little more character development on Hubby and the Boss would give us a better feel about the near and mid-term future of this relationship!

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
So so

I didn't dislike this story, but I wasn't terribly impressed by it either. I didn't like any of the characters, so it was hard to root for anyone. The husband was a douche bag who was willing to sell his wife to his boss because his job may be in trouble, although he wasn't even sure it was. I could see if it was something that his wife actually wanted to do from the start, but he had to talk her into it, which shows how much he loves and cherishes her. The wife started out as a reluctant pawn but on the first date effortlessly slid to full blown slut with no kind of coercion. The boss is some hopeless idiot who is very unhappy with his drunk wife so he uses his influence as a boss to find a willing cuck so that he could cry on her shoulder while her legs are on his. All in all, none of the characters stood out to me as someone I wanted to root for. On the plus side, it wasn't badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY. REALISTIC BUILD-UP. EROTIC. 3 HAPPY CAMPERS!

Amber, you are a keeper! I wish you were my wife, i do - honest to god!

Some readers misunderstood the story because of their own "tunnel vision": Amber was practically begged by her hubby, Todd, to fuck Mr Abbington. She ain't stupid so she sensed that Todd has a very pronounced VOYEUR SIDE & was having a strong desire to share her. Her sex with other men was his #1 turn-on.

AMBER IS A LOVING WIFE, HER HUSBAND IS KINKY & WANTS HER TO FUCK MR ABBINGTON. A WIFE'S GOTTA DO WHAT A WIFE'S GOTTA DO!

AMBER, YOU ARE "THE BESTEST"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The plot is realistic to a point but after that it mirror's a voyeur husband's fantasy, which is perfectly OK. I like the story & gave it a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91%)

The story describe a win-win-win situation:

- A voyeur husband who has an irresistibly strong desire to share his wife

- the husband's boss, essentially a decent guy who is horny as hell is gets more lucky than he could imagine

- the wife, the loving wife, may end up with 2 husbands: one full-time (her hubby) & one part-time/casual (her hubby's boss)

[If she is not happy, she can always count on me!]

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Okay as wank fantasy, but a crappy story

The difference is that a wank fantasy doesn't half to be real, and doesn't have to make sense, and it's okay if there are plot and character holes you good drive an aircraft carrier through. All if has to have is sex that matches the neuroses/fetish of your reader. If that is all you want to write, then this is fine. A story, on the other hand, requires believable characters doing what they do for reasons that make sense arising from their character. This has none of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVED this story! Very, very erotic & then some! I gave it a 5/5 (=100%)!

Perfect. Etptic. Kinky.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 12/09/17 said it all: PERFECT; EROTIC; KINKY. ***** (five stars)!

I LOVED THIS STORY.

I wish Mr Abbington were my boss & my wife had to save my job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's great that there's someone to tend to the needs of the seriously mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5 = 100%)! SHORT, SWEET, EROTIC & REALISTIC!

Excerpt from the story:

... "Even if I kissed him back?"

"If it seemed like the right thing to do at that moment, I'd be fine with that, sweetheart."

"Look at you! Your cock has really gotten hard! What if Mr. Abbington's cock gets hard when we're kissing?"

"Honey, like I said, I'm fine with whatever happens. I know you love me and that's all that matters."

[Husband is gaving his wife permission to have sex with his boss (EPIC!)]

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Terrible

Terrible characters, predatory boss, witless whore, and cucky pimp husband. All losers, in a story that was a total loss.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
A home run

Years after you wrote it I stumbled across this story, and it's absolutely marvelous. It's masterfully told and beautifully written. I love the style and the tenor of it and I'm simply in awe of your skill as a writer. I've read a fair number of very good erotic stories and this ranks with the best of them. It's also short, sweet and to the fucking point, and oh how I love the fucking point. This is erotica at its most effective and at its absolute best. You appear to have simply told the story but there is so much more to it than that. The manner of the telling is fucking brilliant. How I wish you had continued writing, and how I wish you would begin again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well?

Does he keep his job and does the wife have to service the boss on a regular basis? She obviously doesn't mind...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

If I were Mr Abbington's employee, my wife would help my carieer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (five stars)! Amber is a keeper. Period.

:)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

There is nothing more vile than a wife who has sex with her husband's boss. I can't see how this story can be entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful fantasy, thank you for sharing.

Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave u a 5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤!)

I am a sucker for boss-fucks-wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cucks love this story, just read their fawning comments. They're suckers for cuck stories. Wonder why? Gave this garbage story a well deserved one star rating.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

What kind of reader uses colored heart emojis? A cuck fan!

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"TatankaBill - over 2 years ago

A home run

Years after you wrote it I stumbled across this story, and it's absolutely marvelous. It's masterfully told and beautifully written. I love the style and the tenor of it and I'm simply in awe of your skill as a writer. I've read a fair number of very good erotic stories and this ranks with the best of them. It's also short, sweet and to the fucking point, and oh how I love the fucking point. This is erotica at its most effective and at its absolute best. You appear to have simply told the story but there is so much more to it than that. The manner of the telling is fucking brilliant. How I wish you had continued writing, and how I wish you would begin again."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amber is a trooper and a team player. She knows that a girl's gotta do what a girls's gotta do.

Amber is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from this story (SPOILER ALERT.)

"For the second time that evening I was completely naked in front of my husband's boss. (Stockings and heels don't count, do they?)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My kind of husband's-boss-fucks-wife story.

Excerpt from TatankaBill's comment on this story: "... it's absolutely marvelous. It's masterfully told and beautifully written."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

This story is a tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amber is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really LOVED it. My kind of wife sex story.

Very very erotic without being pornographic.

The author managed to tell us a complete story on less than a page.

5 stars (5.0 = 100% = A+).

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 year ago

Nicely written! I love her attitude. I want to know if they will keep on dating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 4 years ago

LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5 = 100%)! SHORT, SWEET, EROTIC & REALISTIC!

Excerpt from the story:

... "Even if I kissed him back?"

"If it seemed like the right thing to do at that moment, I'd be fine with that, sweetheart."

"Look at you! Your cock has really gotten hard! What if Mr. Abbington's cock gets hard when we're kissing?"

"Honey, like I said, I'm fine with whatever happens. I know you love me and that's all that matters."

[Husband is gaving his wife permission to have sex with his boss (EPIC!)]

End quote.

Yes, EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Well honey I was with a real man tonight and he gave me a great fucking! I'm done with you since you are so pathetic. Have your shit out of our house tomorrow. I'm seeing a divorce attorney and taking your sissy ass to the cleaners. Then I'm finding a stud who will love me, never share me and take care of me like you can't you pathetic loser. How was your evening cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am glad i READ this story AGAIN.

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I was really naïve. I really believed that Todd's primary reason for wanting me to show his boss, Marvin Abbington, a good time was all about his job. I had never heard of men actually wanting their wives to sleep with other men.

End quote.

* * *

This is a sex story & a love story two-in-one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is an excellent wife-sharing story, which I really loved. Needless to say I gave it a

5.0 = 💯% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Looking back on the whole affair, I was really naïve. I really believed that Todd's primary reason for wanting me to show his boss, Marvin Abbington, a good time was all about his job. I had never heard of men actually wanting their wives to sleep with other men.

End quote.

* * *

If you are into voyeur husband/willing cuck stories, this one is a "must read" for you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amber is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

Hot, very hot. Its a pit there is no follow up

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVED THIS EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote.

I made up my mind right then to go out with Mr. Abbington. Not necessarily to have sex with him. But to go out with him ...and "show him a good time," as Todd kept putting it.

End quote.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

5 (★★★★★!)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THIS BOSS-FUCKS-WIFE STORY IS EXCELLENT: 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"TatankaBill - 3 years ago or so

A home run!

Years after you wrote it I stumbled across this story, and it's absolutely marvelous. It's masterfully told and beautifully written. I love the style and the tenor of it and I'm simply in awe of your skill as a writer. I've read a fair number of very good erotic stories and this ranks with the best of them. It's also short, sweet and to the fucking point, and oh how I love the fucking point. This is erotica at its most effective and at its absolute best. You appear to have simply told the story but there is so much more to it than that. The manner of the telling is fucking brilliant. How I wish you had continued writing, and how I wish you would begin again."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One last time before he files for divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous