All Comments on 'My Date with Mum'

by JDeMerit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
spelling and grammar

...good gawd, if ever an editor was needed, it is for what you've written......even more importantly, I take to task the people at Literotica who approve an author's submission....how you let this one get published is shameful......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Improvement Needed

I agree with the other comment, spelling was abysmal, and that put me right off. Far too rushed. You say the story is true - more like a fantasy you have. Your first story, if you are going to write more, run a spell checker before submitting it. And yet it could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yes, he could use an editor

but he's light years better than "SamuelX".

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread, post #188.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow!!! Makes guys rethink about our lonely mom's. Hope there's a part two in the works....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A waste of time

The errors detract from what might have been a decent story, and then when I managed to decode the thing it was dull and generic anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"...she must of felt..."?

What language is that, Shakespeare? You are guna make me crazy. "I,eh," indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty poor...

... effort. Way too many mistakes, hard to read. Being better than samuelx is not saying much, I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the hell are the nay-sayers yapping about?

The author of this excellent story of hot motherfucking is a 27 year old, with a creative and wonderfully dirty imagination. His hero, David, has a thing about his mother's cunt, as all normal boys do. Luckily, his mother has a thing about her boy's big stiff prick---she wants it shoved up her cunt! David and his mom both know the best place for any boy to unload his young balls---right up his own birth canal, his own mother's twat. I wish we had more such stories from this gifted writer.

C2J2C2J2over 11 years ago
Dis agree...

There is no real story to this... no seduction... they go to the ball and in the next paragraph they are making out... wtf?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
readers in the USA need to get over themselves

Spelling and grammar differ from one part of the "English" speaking world to another. The version used in Great Britain (the origin point) is very different from that of other parts of the world. It is entirely possible that someone living in England has a bit of a twinge or is rankled each time they read a story written using American English due to all the spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 2

So,

Is there a chapter 2 in the making?

johnstang2johnstang2about 4 years ago
While I saw none of the report Grammer mistakes

I found this story a bit too rushed for my taste. No mother in her right mind would jump in the sack with her own son this quickly despite how hard up she may be. It's unrealistic. Besides I enjoy the journey more than the actual sex. There was absolutely no build up to this story. In sentence one mom is saying thanks for reaching my evening to move directly into a kiss. In the very next sentence we have a weak token of resistance, and then in sentence three she is stripping their clothes off to jump his bones. Give my a break.

Chapter one should have been on the respectful date with a hint of only a token amount of the son wants from the date.

Chapter 2 should have been all about the mother's resistance. She knows she has needs but today's society really looks down on incest.

Chapter 3 should be the seduction plan to break down such resistance. It would mean a series of dates not just one.

Chapter 4 would be the sex itself. This is very important. Build up with out this is just a tease. I hate teasers.

And then chapter 5, the aftermath be it good or bad.

Having those steps in the story is critical for any good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real? Not even in your dreams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous