All Comments on 'My Dates with Mom Ch. 02'

by thepeckker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonabout 10 years ago
mom

Fantastic story! I was not prepared for what happened after the second date. Great way to keep me reading. Keep up the great work.

rancoorrancoorabout 10 years ago

"Fantastic story"? :)))

- The first part was good, but the second part is too infantile and too melodramatic "bollywood story" ..

BonoVox99BonoVox99about 10 years ago
Ridiculous story

Why does every guy feel the need to write about how "fat" his cock is?

Obvious over-compensation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

I can't wait to read how mom took that stubby up her asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story excellent job I can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As I lifted myself off, my cock gave an audible plop as it exited mom's pussy.

That's one of best sounds a boy can ever hear, and lucky Tony hears it loud and clear. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer, and quite complex as well. The complexity derives from the mother's conflicted attitude. On the one hand, she loves having her darling baby boy up inside her, with his big hard cock revisiting the cunt he came out of. On the other, she still harbors old-fashioned and obsolete notions of the proper relation between a mother and son. But Tony's not conflicted in the least. He absolutely loves having his fat cock up his beloved mother's mommy-hole and fucking it till she screams with joy. By the way, Tony does have a very fat cock, and it's important to stress that. It explains why his mom can't just suck him off, the lips on her mouth can't stretch that far. But she does have lips that can--her cunt-lips, and her son eagerly slides his stiff fat cock through them and up into where he was once a baby. Tony blows his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet twat, soothing it with his creamy sperm and bringing peace and contentment to his mother's mind and his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fan-Tastic?

Usually mother/son stories really get me going, but NOT this one. BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Downhill slide...

The first chapter looked to promise the readers an excellent tale, filled with both tenderness and poignancy, as well as some torrid love-making. Unfortunately, the author appears to have chosen a rather precipitous downhill slide for the second installment.

"Morning-after regret", on Laura's part, was to be expected. She's a loving mother and loving wife, who has never cheated on her husband (other than, perhaps, some brief fantasies) even though numerous opportunities for such dalliance have been presented to her over the years. Thus, it's natural that she'd be double-minded on the morning after - even though she came willingly to her son's bed.

Sadly, the author hasn't thought out his plot too well. Did Tony spend some time in doing some cleaning and 'fix-up' work, around the tired, worn house? No. He spent most of the day plotting his next seduction of his mother, despite her apparent misgivings about their one illicit night together. If he'd spent the day doing some of the needed 'fix-up', he might have even stumbled across some potentially damning evidence that Dad hasn't been all that 'faithful' while on his many lengthy business trips out of town. Such a discovery would have been the perfect thing to lay out in front of Laura, when she came to him to express her reluctance to continue the sexual relationship.

Instead, he virtually forces himself on her, despite her protestations.

Speaking of 'protestations', to quote the Bard, "Methinks the woman doth protest too much!" She's telling him that she wants their sexual relationship to end, and yet while she was at the doctor to procure a "morning-after pill", she also went back on her birth-control pills? That's totally illogical, given the rest of the chapter.

Also, the author needs to totally disregard that one 'glowing' comment on this story, the one that says, "This is an excellent tale of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer." I've seen that same comment appended to about 80% of the Mom-Son stories that have been published on Lit. Judging from the abysmally-written nature of some of the tales I've seen the comment attached to, all that "Anonymous" jerk needs, to have a story class thus, is a mom, a son, and a bed!

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 10 years ago
sorry but...

Downhill slides turning into a mud slide, awful. Bun hair and knicker in all.... No guy likes hair up in buns

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Bi-Polar Out The Ying-Yang!

Mommie Dearest went bi-polar big time! How was Juniour supposed to respond?! However, another chapter is, definitely, worth a whirl! If nothing else, for some of the other readers, it would break the" tie", of one up, and one down!

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
You do realize

That it takes about 7 days of taking the pill before it is effective. It has to work its way into the body to do the stuff it supposed to do. You can't take just one in the morning right before you have sex and expect it to do its job. That would be the case of being too late.

I kind of think it will be hot for the Mom to get pregnant. (Ok that is more of a fetish of mine to have mothers get pregnant by their sons.)

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 7 years ago
A Lovely Story ... Where's the Third Date?

What I really enjoyed about this is your pacing. To me events just kinda flowed along.

Tony & Laura still have one more date and Tony still has, what, three more weeks before heading back to Oz. I can see how this will jumpstart the parents' relationship. Tony can watch the twins so that Laura will pick-up dad at the airport and spend the night (the whole weekend?) at the hotel at the airport.

I would like to see this story finished-off.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. You must write more stories. Its a pleasure to read a story without mistakes for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way you write, simple as that really

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gotta be honest. After the last time she barged into his room after throwing him out of hers I’d have been done with her. I get that she was having mixed emotions but that woman is not stable. She displays all the hallmarks of a troubled woman. He’d be better off just saying look, I know that I started this but it’s obvious to me that you have unresolved issues. It would be better just to say let’s forget this and move on. Ofc she has some valid worries but come on. She is all over the place. I wouldn’t feel comfortable pulling her into a relationship. Sometimes you just gotta do what’s best even if it’s not what you want. She can’t handle it and that’s fine. Time to move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepeckker@thepeckker
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my stories, and to those who provide me with insights into their own fantasy. I do not judge.... your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me... There is not enough respect in the world today.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES