My Dates with Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thepeckker
thepeckker
268 Followers

Once again I was left confused, and worse still, I had to clean up our mess again. It was about 30 minutes later that I made my way up the stairs. As I approached moms room I could see that it was in darkness. Maybe it was the booze, maybe I was just pissed off, but as I was alongside the door I opened it and walked straight into mom's room.

"What is it?" I heard mom ask with concern.

"It was that bitch Laura mom." I said, "We had a great night then she left me without so much as a good night kiss, and on our second date no less."

As I slowly started to walk further into the room, my path illuminated by the hallway light, mom said, "I did warn you that she was no good for you Tony."

As I approached mom sat up in bed and pulled the covers up to her neck, and when I sat on the edge next to her she shimmied towards the middle giving me some extra room.

"I know you warned me mom, but I came to a decision about that," I said.

"Oh, and what just may that be?" she replied with a look of concern.

"I am not going to allow Laura to treat me like that!" and with that I leant across, held my mother each side of her face, and placed my lips upon hers. We both opened our mouths instinctively, readily accepting each other's tongue as we continued to explore. There was an urgent hunger within each of us as we wildly sucked and licked each other.

Suddenly, "Stop! Stop this Tony!" mom said. "We can't do this anymore, you know that!"

"Mom," I responded, "It wasn't me that had a problem with it. You were the one who came up with all of the excuses not to do this... but you never actually said how you really felt yourself... did you?"

Mom delayed her response as she sat holding her head in her hands. Then with a huge sigh "No, I didn't Tony. I loved what we did. I loved having you so close to me once again. You made me feel so warm, and content, and so loved. There is nothing greater for a mother to feel with her child, but it is morally wrong, Tony. We can never be like that again"

"You left me thinking that you hated what happened, or you hated my penis, or I wasn't good enough for you!" I said, "I had a whirlwind of thoughts going round and ..."

"No! It wasn't like that. I'm so sorry Tony," mom interjected, "I didn't mean for any of this to happen or for you to feel that way. What we shared was lovely Tony. If I'm honest, I didn't want you to stop... and when you cum so soon... well that didn't matter really. As for your penis, well it did scare me at first. I know you are average in length Tony but it's just sooo fat! I didn't think it would fit and that scared me! Look, we shouldn't be talking like this Tony, it's not right for a mother to speak like this with her child."

"I don't care," I said, "I want to be with you again mom. I want to be your lover. I want to feel myself joined with you and experience the ecstasy of spewing my seed inside of you again."

I then stood up and in the filtered light from that hallway globe; I slowly stripped myself naked, openly exposing myself completely to my mother. My cock so engorged with blood it was like a steel pylon.

"Please don't do this," my mother said, her eyes fixed on my manhood, "I don't know if I have the strength to resist Tony. I'm begging you son, please don't."

As I was standing there I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly started to pull my foreskin back and forth. "Don't worry mom, I am not going to fuck you," I heard mom gasp as I continued, "not until you say you want to fuck me mom."

"Please don't speak to me like that Tony," she said, "I don't want to think that was all it was, I don't want you to dirty what happened between us."

"Alright," I said, "but we can still have some other fun together can't we?. You like what I am doing now don't you mom, you like looking at me pulling my cock don't you?"

Mom looked up at me with a quizzical gaze upon her face. "Isn't that still wrong Tony? Isn't being unfaithful in a different way still cheating on your dad?" she questioned.

"Would dad masturbate in front of you mom? Would dad spew his cum over you mom?" I reasoned.

"No," mom responded, "no he wouldn't do any of those things... and I wouldn't ask him to anyway... He would think I was sick if I did that."

I immediately came back at her, "Well I could argue that you are not cheating if he wouldn't do it with you in the first place." I continued to slowly stroke my cock, "and anyway, you like what I am doing don't you mom? You like looking at me giving myself pleasure don't you?"

Mom was silent for a short time, and then sighed, "I have not seen anybody do this before, Tony. Yes I do like watching you, ...your penis is beautiful."

"You know, back in Australia the guys at the footy club gave me the nickname 'stubby'. They said it is because my cock is like a beer bottle." Mom chuckled as I continued, "Would you like to watch me continue mom? Would you like to see me cum?"

I never gave her the opportunity to answer, "Let the covers down mom, I want to see all of you, I want to cum thinking about you, cum watching your body, cum thinking of fucking you mom. Please let the covers down," I pleaded.

As I stood over my mother and continued to pump my cock, she slowly released the covers from her neck and pushed them down to her waist. Mom's breasts had fallen either side of her chest with her large nipples erect and pointed downwards. With my free hand I reached out tentatively and took one of her breasts in my hand, feeling its weight and then giving the nipple a gentle squeeze. Mom gave out a little moan then sucked in her breath, "Oh my god Tony, you shouldn't be doing that... Ooooh... please don't."

I did stop, but only long enough to reach across and do the same to moms other breast. After having three children mom's breasts were no longer firm and upstanding, but they were sensitive and did react to my gentle caressing.

Mom didn't make any move to stop me. Her hands remained at her sides. With a glazed look she continued to watch me pump my cock faster and faster. Little moans escaped from her as every-so-often her tongue would poke out and lick her lips. I removed my free hand from mom's breasts then reached down and slowly pulled the covers completely off, entirely exposing my mother to my lustful gaze. She had worn nothing to bed other than those powder blue French knickers. I audibly sighed at the sight of my mother lying on the bed beneath me.

"Oh mom!" I said as I pumped my cock full speed, feeling the pressure build deep within, "Oh mom, you are just sooo beautiful. I really wanna feel myself inside you again mom, I really want to feel my cock sliding in and out of you. Oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna cum mom, I'm gonna cuummm."

It was then that I lost control. I didn't care about anything. I was at that point that only another guy can understand; the heightened emotions and intense euphoria of release. My first rope of cum whizzed in an arc across mom and landed in the middle of dad's side of the bed. The ropes that followed created a mess. I was pumping my cock so hard cum just flew all over the bed in every direction. I didn't care, I just wanted the release.

Finally, when I had nothing left, my legs gave out beneath me and I collapsed on the bed beside mom. I could feel my own sticky cum on my arse as I sat there. I gave a huge satisfied sigh and looked at mom. She had her eyes screwed shut with little bubbles of cum dotted across her face and chest, and one large rope that started in the middle of her chest, went across her left breast, and onto her arm.

Mom opened her eyes and surveyed the mess before her. Without a word I reached down and slipped my finger up the baggy leg of mom's French knickers. I immediately felt the heat emanating from her pussy. There was no objection as I worked my way across mom's neatly cropped pubic hair until I felt the unmistakable rise of her pussy lips. My fingers gently stroked the length of mom's vagina, slowly forcing its lips apart, until they sunk into the depths of her soaking wet slit, searching for that little nub. I knew exactly when I hit the right place. Mom nearly jumped 10 feet.

"Get away Tony," mom hissed, pushing my shoulder forcefully, "get away from me so that I can get cleaned up... and get back to your own room! I don't want you in here ever again!"

As I stood mom elbowed her way past me, her tits swaying violently from side to side as she stormed into the ensuite. As soon as the door was closed I could hear the unmistakable click of the lock... it was that small noise that brought me back to the present.

I picked my clothes up from the floor and sulkily made my way to my own bedroom. I knew that I had fucked up big time. I had gone too far. Mom had enjoyed watching me jerk myself, but in order to self-satisfy I had forgotten where I was, and who I was with. I tossed my rented costume into the corner of my room and flung myself onto the bed, now angry with myself as I thought about the events of the evening.

Not 15 minutes passed before the bedroom door was flung open and mom stepped inside, completely naked and hair still wet from her shower. As she closed the door behind her she said angrily, "Why did you treat me like that? Do you just think of me as a slut? Is that what I am to you Tony? Just your fuckin slut that you can do anything with?"

I had never seen my mother this angry. As she made her way across to me I said, "Mom, I..I..."

"Don't say another word you fuckin arsehole. I.. do.. not.. want.. to.. hear.. one.. further.. word.. from.. you! You come into my room, you don't listen to what I say, you disrespect your father, then you spray your dirty fuckin seed everywhere."

I try to interrupt again, "Mom..."

SLAP!!

Mom gives me such a whack across my face I start seeing stars, "I said not to say another fucking word, didn't I? You still won't listen to me, you disrespect me, and you treat me like your slut. What sort of son are you? If you had your way you would probably like me to get down and suck that fucking cock of yours? Is that the next move Tony is it? Yeah look at you. I can see your fuckin cock starting to get hard again. Yeah, that's what you want... you want your mother to suck your cock because you treat your mother like your slut... you fuckin arsehole."

I didn't know what to think or what to do. My face still stung from the hit mom had given me, now here she was going ballistic with language I had never in my life heard from her.

"Look at that fucking thing. Hard as a rock again," mom continued, "Well, if you think your mommy is a slut, then that's exactly what she will be."

With that mom reached out and grabbed my cock with both hands, dropped onto her knees between my legs, and lowered her mouth onto the tip of my cock.

"Yeeoooww," escaped from my mouth before I could stop it. To have a woman suck my cock is amazing... to know that woman is your mother is beyond description.

Mom raised herself up onto her haunches. WHACK!!, "I said to shut the fuck up," she said, then lowered her mouth down onto my rod once again.

Because my cock is so fat mom had no hope of getting her mouth open wide enough, but what she did with her tongue was truly amazing. She licked me all around my cock head and down onto my balls, gently sucking at my scrotum sack, before making her way back again. I knew she couldn't last for too long before her jaw would ache, but what she did next was not expected.

"I guess I am not so good a slut as you thought eh Tony," she said, "I couldn't get your rocks off with my slutty mouth, could I? I wonder if I can get you to cum with my slutty cunt!"

Woah! Where did that come from, I thought.

"Is that what would do it for you son?" mom continued, "Is it mommy's dirty cunt that really gets you goin? You wanna pump mommy full of your seed? Is that it? Is mommy just another slut for you to fuck with that huge fat cock? You want split your mommy open?"

There was no denying it. Mom was in control of me. She knew what she was doing and she knew she had sent me over the edge. At this moment she could do whatever she wanted with me and I would gladly comply.

Mom straddled my legs and shuffled her way forward. As her pussy reached my cock it settled neatly between the folds and she rocked herself backward and forward. It was moms turn. She was using my cock to get herself off. I could hear her breathing get quicker and heavier. I raised my head and looked down. The sight was amazing. Mom had her legs spread as far as possible, my cock split evenly between her engorged pussy lips. It looked as though mom may have cum already as her complete pussy and most of my cock was covered in white lather and juices.

Mom continued to slowly slide back and forth along the length of my cock, her movement only slowing as she lent down toward me and whispered in such a soft and gentle voice, "Tony, I want to feel you inside me again... I want to make love with you son... I know we shouldn't do this but I really need you now... let tomorrow be tomorrow"

"Oh mom," I responded, "I love you so much mom, I will always love you... and I want to be here for you."

With that mom reached down between us, grasped my cock and placed it at her tunnel entrance. I could feel the softness start to give as mom placed more and more of her weight onto my cock. Finally, the slimy juice covering my cock helped the head break through into the furnace of mom's pussy. Her cunt was on fire.

Mom immediately stopped her movement, breathing in short sharp gasps. "It's ok mom," I said, "let's just take it easy."

After a short while Mom sat upright and slowly started to impale herself onto my cock. As she moved up and down, each downward movement was taking a little extra of my cock inside of her. I looked down and watched intently as my cock invaded my mother, her pussy stretched so tight the skin around it had turned shocking white.

Finally, with a small grunt, mom's pelvic bone hit mine, and I was completely inside my mother.

"I have never felt so full Tony," mom said, "I am tingling inside as I feel your hardness reaching up into me."

I raised my hands and caressed mom's breasts for a short time before draping one arm around the back of her neck and pulling her down to me. Our lips engaged for the first time since I entered her bedroom previously. There was no urgency, the was no wild hunger, there was only the soft sensual passion of two lovers engaging each other.

Indiscernibly mom started to move up and down on my cock. She was obviously starting to feel comfortable with my size as her hips moved at an ever increasing pace. I reached down and grabbed mom by her arse cheeks, assisting her movement as I also started to raise my pelvis with each thrust.

Suddenly mom broke our kiss, "Oh my," she said breathlessly, "Oh my Tony... please do it harder... please... I think I am going to cum."

I did not need to be told anything further, I started to gather intensity further until I was pulling out to my maximum and then spearing my mother as hard as a I could with my cock.

"Ohhh... ohhh... argggg," was all that mom said as her nails dug into my back and I could feel the heat from her cumming.

I continued to watch my cock thrust into my mother. It was this sight, and the feeling of my cock head being caressed as it split my mother's pussy lips, that sent me over the edge. As my seed burst for the second time tonight, I forced myself hard into my mother and kept her there, trying to push my cock through the other side of her body. Finally, as the last contractions subsided within me, I released the hold I had upon my mother and sank back into my mattress. As mom continued to lay upon me, breathing heavily from the exertion of our love making, I wrapped my arms around her and just held her close.

When I gathered my breath again I said, "Mom that was fantastic... I want you to know that I have no regrets making love with you. It was beautiful, you are beautiful. I have never thought of you as a slut, never anything like that at all."

"Mmmm, thank you." mom said, "I have no regrets either son. I feel very satisfied too. I haven't cum like that in a very very long time."

I kissed the top of moms head then said, "Sorry that I cum inside you again mom."

"It's ok Tony," she said, "When I went to the doctor this morning, I also went back on the pill. Ha! ha!, perhaps I'm a slut after all... but only a slut for my son!"

thepeckker
thepeckker
268 Followers
12