My Daugherter and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back to keep my cock deep inside her cunt.

Suddenly, I felt my cock beginning to swell up and I erupted inside of Becky with an enormous load.

"Oh daddy." she cried. "You just filled my cunt full of baby batter and it is already leaking out of my cunt. I'll be a real mess when I get up." she said. "Please go over to my dresser and get me a pair of black bikini panties so I can stick them up my cunt. I don't want to lose any of your baby batter tonight."

I got off of Becky and went to her dresser, found the bikinis and took them to her. She wadded them up and began stuffing them in her swollen cunt.

We slept until about ten o'clock and Becky took hold of my cock and wanted me to fuck her again. She took the wet panties out of her cunt, spread her legs wide apart and I mounted her again. She bucked and humped as my prick twisted around inside her wet cunt until I shot another load inside her. Again, she stuffed her wet bikinis back inside her cunt. As I pulled my soaking wet cock out of her cunt I wiped it all over the welt of one of her stockings knowing that when it dried it would leave a white finish. Then she turned on her side and we fell asleep.

She got up and pissed then came back to bed and promptly fell asleep. About four in the morning I felt her hand searching for my prick again, so I helped her find it. She stroked it for a couple of minutes, then turned on her back, took her bikinis out of her cunt and said "I need another good fucking daddy. Fill me up with your baby batter again."

I mounted her and my cock slid right inside her wet cunt. I pushed my rigid cock as far up in her cunt as I could get it and that set her off again. She was humping and bumping and clasped her stocking covered legs around my back and said "Keep that motherfucker right where it is. You are right on my spot and I'm coming all over the place.

I kept my prick right where she wanted it and suddenly erupted in her cunt for a third time. She said "That was so good. I felt your warm semen flooding my cunt again."

As I pulled my cock out of her sopping wet cunt, I once again wiped it all over the welt of the other stocking. Now she would have tell tale marks on both her stockings. As I was doing that, Becky was stuffing her soaking wet bikinis back inside her cunt.

She curled up against me and said "I hope you knocked me up daddy. I really want to have your baby. You know don't you daddy that human beings are the only ones who fuck when they feel the urge to do so. Animals only fuck when the female is in heat. Have you ever seen a mare get fucked by a stallion? They actually put the mare in a stall out of doors, bob her tail so it doesn't get in the way, and have the stallion in a pen next to her, whinnying and clawing the earth with his big long cock sticking straight out along his belly.""

"Finally, a couple of handlers take hold of his reins and guide him behind the mare and he mounts her. His cock must be fifteen to eighteen inches long by this time and he just shoves it all in her vagina. He ejacultes inside her within a couple of minutes, then gets off of her back. They put him back in his pen again and bring in another mare in heat."

"The stallion smells her and is immediately erect again The handlers bring him over and once again, he mounts the mare and shoves his long motherfucker into her gaping vagina. He pushes three or four times and shoots a load of sperm filed semen inside her vagina, humping her three or four times before he dismounts her. His cock is dripping semen as he gets off her back and handlers have to wipe his long cock off and wash it."

"A boar hog does the same thing with a sow in heat. He gets behind her and his long corkscrew shaped cock comes out of his belly and he mounts the sow and fucks her for a minute or so, then ejaculates his semen into her vagina. He can be very aggressive and if there are multiple sows in heat, he will fuck them all."

She curled up against me and fell asleep again.

A couple of hours later I heard her piss gushing into the toilet bowl. She got back in bed, straddling me as she did so and said "Now lick my peehole and suck my clit. i want to climax again, but not wwith your ccocck in my cunt."

She moved up over my face and I began licking her wet peehole then switched to her rigid clit and began sucking it. She thrashed around and finally said "You made me have an orgasm with your mouth. Now I'll suck your cock if you want me to."

"I'd like you to do that, but I think we need to go downstairs and see what my whore of a wife is doing. Perhaps she is still sleeping, but my guess is thaat she is drinking a bottle of beer and will need to piss."

"You know you wiped your wet cock off on both of my stockings and now they have dried semen and sperm and my juices all over them. I'll have to change before we go downstairs so your whore of a wife doesn't see them."

"What if she does?" I asked. "She knew I was going to fuck you last night.I just wiped my wet cock off on your stockings."

"Let's go down and see what she is up to." I said.

We went down and couldn't find Emmy Lou until we got to the kitchen. She was parading around in her sling back pumps with beige hose and a sheer black nightgown. She was holding a bottle of beer in one hand and turning the doorknob to the porch with the other.

"Mother, what are you doing? It is only eight o'clock and you already have a beer in your hand." Becky told her.

"I need to piss very badly before it runs out of my cunt and down my legs." Emmy replied. "Now help me get the fucking door open so I can out and pee."

I opened the door for her, noticing as I did that she had changed her stockings to a pair of sheer beige ones. She got out on the porch, beer bottle in one hand and pulling up the hem of her gown with the other and the pee began dribbling out her cunt lips. Then suddenly, it turned into a fucking gusher and was running down her thighs and legs. Finally, it began squirting out in front of her but not before her stockings were soaking wet.

"Oh fuck. I'll just have to take these nylons off and put on another pair". she exclaimed. "Becky, you litle whore, help me take these off when we get back inside. Herb. You go into my dresser and get me another pair."

With that we went back into the house and I went to get her a clean pair of hose while Becky helped unfasten all eight garters from the wet pair. I went back to the kitchen and got the surprise of my life. My drunk wife was sitting on the kitchen table, legs spread wide apart, and Becky had her face buried in Emmy Lou's wet cunt eating her pussy.

"Becky, what are you doing I?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sucking my mother's clit and peehole." she replied. "She wanted me to eat her out, so that's what I'm doing. She just told me that Frank is coming over again this afternoon and we are welcome to watch them sucking and fucking. She also told me that I look 'like a little whore' with these diamoned patterned stockings I'm wearing. So I told her you fucked me three times last night."

"I also told her that she was a little whore and having an incestuous relaationship with her father." Emmy Lou replied. "She told me she got extremely turned on by your fucking cock. Too bad I couldn't do that. So I decided if you could fuck her, I'd have her eat my puaay and suck my clit. That way, I'm a part of the incestuous relationship too."

Frank is coming over this afternoon to drink beer with me and give me some more of his big cock. If the two of you want to be here and watch us, that's fine with us. I know you don't care for beer, but you fix yourself something to drink and join us, if you want to."

"Daddy and I will decide what we want to do and let you know." Becky told her. "Now I need some breakfast as I am famished. What would you like daddy?" Becky asked.

"What I'd like is some more of your pussy, but that can wait until we've eaten." Herb replied.

"Herb. You can eat my pussy while Becky fixes breakfast if you want to? You haven't sucked my clit or peehole for ages. Only Frank seems to do that to me anymore. Would you like a little hairy pussy before breakfast darling?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Now that I think about it, I think I will. I haven't stuck my face in the gray haired cunt of yours in ages. So why don't you spread your fucking hairy cunt lips apart and I'll latch onto your clit and make you have an orgasm before we eat breakfast." I replied.

Emmy Lou pulled her hairy cunt lips wide open and I saw her hard clit sticking out of her cunt. I just put my mouth over it and began sucking on it very hard.

"Oh my God husband. What the fuck are you doing to me? I've never had such an intense orgasm so quickly. Do it again so I can come again." she told me.

So I sucked her even harder and she was screaming for more. Becky looked at me like 'What the fuck is going on with you two?' as I sucked Emmy's clit even harder. She was pounding the table with both hands telling me to stop and then telling me to keep sucking on it. Suddenly I felt my chin get warm and liquid began running down it and knew she was pissing all over me. I let loose of her clit and moved my mouth to her peehole where I caught some of her hot pee.

Becky hollered that breakfast was ready and we needed to stop.

She brought orange juice, sausage links, warm ssyrup, and french toast to the table and before Becky could sit down, Emmy Lou had dipped both her nipples in the warm syrup and said "Now come and nurse mommy while it is still nice and warm."

Becky went to her left teat and I got up and went to her right teat and we both began nursing on her. The syrup was warm and her long nipples had gotten plenty of syrup on each of them. Emy Lou pulled our heads down so we were really latched on to her teats and said "Oh.It feels so good to be suckled again. My teats are so heavy I just needed you to relieve a little pressure." With that she released us and Becky and I sat down at the table for breakfast.

This concludes Part 1. I hope to do a Part 2 shortly.