All Comments on 'My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 01'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
petskunkpetskunkalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Not too long

I seemed to be typing this one forever. I thought it would be much longer in the published form. Guess I was wrong. I hope you like it.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
OK - you have my attention ---

How soon is the next chapter coming out?!!!

Thirteenth_StarThirteenth_Staralmost 7 years ago
interesting...

5 stars from me

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

I liked the buildup. Now, chapter two will be published when?

petskunkpetskunkalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Soon

I intend to be submitting it by the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a wonderful story.

I enjoyed your work immensely. Very well written and thoroughly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish it

Stories that don't end suck. You start a new story line and abruptly quit.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME..FANTASTIC. AWESOME AMAZING Loving wherever this is going

What a wonderful Daf .

Glad Kim & Tracey are sharing Dad.

I thought the girls would be topless at least in the hottub. You know what happens at 6 Flags stays at 6 Flags.

I am as hard as Dad.

Can't wait for the next chapter

jamsd61jamsd61almost 7 years ago
More please

I think it was great and could go on for more chapters with this trip and at home

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love harem or haremish stories, even if it isn't a dad or brother and all the rest sisters, hehehe!

Gotta say though, the dude is pretty whiny, he must have that disease where he thinks he needs to act like a thirteen y.o., rofl! That aside, the story is coming along nicely and is a lot of fun!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
It really isn't

A long chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done!!

Very good writing & story. Looking forward to reading the rest.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Very well done!!

Thanks for the comment. I hope you enjoy all my stories.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Good start

A couple of small continuity issues, though.

1) Tracey became "Stacey" at one point.

2) When in the hot tub, Rick, Kim and Tracey were on one end "and the other three side by side at the other end". What happened to girl #6?

3) The first night, Rick makes himself a pot of coffee to drink with his Irish Mist, but the next morning he calls room service to have a pot of coffee sent up. Why not just make another in the kitchenette?

And another question, why wouldn't Rick take some aspirin, Tylenol, etc. for his headache instead of putting up with it for the whole day? Drinking alcohol would just exacerbate the problem.

Still, loved the story so far and am looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really loved the story!! ..even if dad acted (or reacted, heh) rather childishly. I mean, who gets all offensive with a girl about her actions when you're jacking off with her 'actions' held up to your nose? Rofl!!

...anyways, his constant childishness set aside, all I could think was....... How much money is this dude bleeding out for this weekend!?! Hehehehe! (Gotcha!)

Three room suite at a five star hotel BY six flags? Ouch! All the food for seven, car service, repeated room service (THAT hurt!!) oh, and the booze! Lol.

To answer a previous poster; he called for a pot of coffee because he had used all the coffee in the room. Im always either calling for more coffee or going to the desk to get more. Usually its on or two coffee packets and a decaf packet. Yuck. I finally got in the habit of bringing my own coffee and filters when i travel so I can have good coffee, even if I have to keep a hand towel handy to clean up any spill from my makeshift filters fitting the mini machine!

Well, on to the next chapter, yay!!

Imperator_9Imperator_9almost 5 years ago
Damn!

A well-written fantasy with lots of teasing. Poor Rick! He's going to have his work cut out in the next few chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So much fun!! But hey, who cedes total control of the radio when they're driving? Screw that, hehe. ...and jacking off with a headache?! That's like trying to kill yourself!! Maybe it's different for girls, but for guys, the pressure and throbbing (big head, heh) just gets worse, and if you cum? It's like your head explodes and having knives stabbed in your eyes!! :(. Yeah, save those panties for later, hehehe!!

You know Tracey has it bad for Daddy if she climbed in his lap and shared a dual morning breath kiss, lol. At least two bad mouths tend to neutralize each other, hehe!

On to the fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and made me think of when my sister had her friends sleep over and they had me stay in the room with them, I got to play with all of their breast and some of their pussies and some one sucked my dick and they all started to giggle. What a night to remember.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...