My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Y'all can go but I'm going to pass. I'm just bushed."

The girls all groaned and said that wasn't fair. I had promised to keep them company. "Sorry, ladies, I'm exhausted and still have the headache I've been fighting all day. Enjoy yourselves, I'm off to bed." The last view of the girls I had that night were matching looks of disappointment on Kim and Tracey's faces.

When I awoke the following morning, it was completely quiet in the suite. I felt very refreshed and the headache seemed to have abandoned me. I had slept straight through the night and hadn't heard any noise from the girls. I actually wondered if they had gone back out.

Walking out I was even more perplexed. The twin couches were still in their normal daytime position and no girls were asleep on them. Looking over at the two bedrooms, I saw that one of the doors was edged open a little bit. A quick glance into the bedroom, I saw that there were three huddled lumps of blankets. Feeling like a voyeur and not wanting to be caught, I backed away from the doorway. Obviously the girls had decided to share the two king sized beds.

In the kitchenette, I was disappointed to note that I had finished the coffee off the previous day and night. Much of the Irish Mist was also gone. So, I called room service and ordered a pot of coffee, a carafe of orange juice, and some croissants. It didn't take long before my order was delivered.

Shortly afterwards I was sitting sprawled out on one of the couches drinking that morning elixir. I wasn't really surprised when Stacey came out of one of the bedrooms. She seemed to only be wearing an extra long sleeping t-shirt and panties. Her boobs swayed as she walked towards me so I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. Oh my gawd, they looked inviting!

Without any hesitation, Tracey approached me climbed onto my lap, placing her legs on either side of me. She took my face in her hands and leaned down to kiss me. From a somewhat irregular morning kiss, it grew quite passionate. She began to rain kisses all over my face. She chewed on my earlobes, my chin, and ran her tongue up and down my neck before returning to my lips.

I'm not sure why but this time there was no resistance from me. It seemed inevitable that Tracey and I were going to be going to be moving further in our now touchy feely relationship. And, I was done arguing.

My hands were exploring her ass. Having flipped up the hem of her t-shirt, I was rubbing her ass everywhere, her firm cheeks, her smooth and silky panties and then back again. Tracey began to rock her pussy back and forth against my fully responsive cock.

We were fully engrossed in each other when we heard a door open followed by a gasp of surprise. It was Kim standing there. I almost pushed Tracey off of me, I was so shocked. It was if Tracey and I had forgotten the other girls were in the suite as well.

"What are you two doing?" demanded my daughter.

"Uh...umm...well..." I tried to respond.

Tracey jumped in. "I was just thanking Rick for bringing me along on ths trip. I guess I got carried away. Your daddy is very sexy, you know."

Kim stood still with her hands on her hips not saying anything.

Tracey, now on her feet as well, said "I'm going to shower and get dressed now." She walked pass Kim giving her a grin and a wink on her way to the bedroom.

Kim was still standing there, glaring at me. Just then, we heard laughter and assorted noises from the two bedrooms and girls began to stroll out. They were all dressed similarly in t-shirts and panties. No bras were visible. I couldn't help myself from checking out these amazing bodies. My eyes focused on Maya and her wonderfully inviting D cup tits. They were standing firmly and solidly with not a hint of sag.

The girls ended up all standing together, beside Kim, and without thought I was checking out my daughter as well. Although a little smaller, her tits had my full attention as well. Only seconds could have passed when the girls began to giggle.

Busted! There was no escaping the fact that I had been ogling these sexy, young nymphs. And, they seemed to like it as well. Only Kim didn't. My daughter was glaring at me. Her anger was evident. I jumped to my feet to escape the girls and my daughter before I realized my dick was leading the way to my room.

The girls were paying close attention as well. All of their collective eyes were locked on my cock. I slammed my bedroom door closed behind me. But, even closed, I could hear the giggling and tittering from the other side. I threw myself onto the bed and lay on my back examining the ceiling while running replays of Tracey grinding on my cock, my daughter finding us, and checking out the sexy young girls in their sleeping attire. My hand drifted down to my chubby and I was slowly caressing it.

Moments later, there was a knock on the door and Kim called out "Daddy?"

"Yes", I answered. With no more invitation than that, my daughter opened the door and walked in. I still had my hand stroking my prick and, very embarrassed, I sat up on the side of the bed.

My daughter sat on the bed beside me. She pointed towards my still present hard on, "Is that from Tracey?"

I couldn't answer.

"Or was it for my friends?" she asked.

I sat staring at the floor, still unable to formulate an adequate response.

"C'mon, Daddy, answer me," said my persistent daughter.

"It was all of you," I finally answered shame facedly.

"Why was Tracey sitting on your lap that way?"

Still flustered, I formulated a quick answer. "She leaned over to give me a kiss to thank me for bringing her on this trip and slipped and fell. She was just getting up when you saw us."

"And, she gave you a...hard on?"

"Um...yeah," I said. I couldn't help it."

"But you were still hard when the girls came out."

"Kim", I said. "I couldn't tear my eyes off of y'all. You were so sexy that I couldn't help but get hard."

"All? All of us? We all caused this, Daddy?" Her hand dropped to my thigh close but not quite touching my chubby.

Both of us looked down at her hand on my leg. Both of us looked up at each other. Kim stretched her fingers out now brushing my cock.

"All of us? We all caused this, Daddy?" my daughter repeated her earlier question. "Even me, Daddy?" Her fingers wrapped around my hardened cock. She squeezed it gently. I moaned.

"Stop it, baby! This isn't right!"

"Daddy, I like it and I think he does too." My daughter used her chin to point downwards.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I knew it wasn't right. I had to get out of this situation. So thinking, I jumped to my feet and stumbled my way to the en suite bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind me. I heard my daughter start crying behind me.

I didn't want to go back right away. So I did my three s's. Shit, shower, and shave. I even threw in a rub and tug spurting a seemingly endless supply all over the shower walls. When I went back to the livingroom of the suite, I was wearing baggy sweat pants and a polo shirt. That prick of mine was still threatening to harden again. I didn't want it to be too obvious to the girls if I sprouted wood again.

Glad of my precautions, the girls were all wearing bikinis. Not the public wearing bikinis of yesterday but even skimpier ones probably designed for sun bathing as so little skin was actually covered up. There was no fight left in me. I checked out the bodies of all the girls in the room. Tracey was first and then Maya of the big boobs. With her bikini just barely covering her nipples, she had my full attention for at least a full minute. Beth, the attractive long red haired babe with B cup boobs. Smaller and perkier than some of the others. Standing beside her was my daughter Kim. There was no avoiding it, I checked her out as well. I don't know why but she half turned putting her ass on display for my viewing pleasure. After checking out Chastity and Becky, I backed up to the couch and fell back.

I ended up sitting closer to the middle of the couch and was a little dazed when Chastity squeezed in between me and the arm of the couch. Kneeling beside me, she smiled and thanked me for the trip. Not to be left out, Becky got on her knees on the other side of me and added her thanks as well. Both of them were close and leaning towards me. Their tits were tantalizingly close to my face.

Chastity smiled back in the direction of the other girls. Beth and Maya walked over and knelt on the floor in front of me. Beth had small tiits but Maya! Her tits were huge! Her cleavage was so deep, I felt like I was going to fall in. I leaned over to get a better look. I was almost able to see her nipples.

Just then, my attention was broken by Tracey muttering a loud "arrrggghhh!" She had an angry look on her face but my attention was quickly torn away by my daughter, Kim.

"What are you sluts doing? Get off my Daddy!"

Chastity responded by saying, "We were just going to ask him if we could go back to Six Flags this afternoon like we all talked about."

Kim responded with "Get your tits out of his face and let him go."

Obviously reluctant, they slowly climbed to their feet. I could see Tracey standing behind them. There was no doubting her anger as she glared at the backs of all the women who had been surrounding me. I'm not sure why she was so angry. She didn't have ownership of me like Kim did. I let out a long sigh. Of relief, disappointment or desire, I wasn't quite sure.

"Okay, girls we can go back to the amusement park but I don't want to make that long drive tonight. How about we stay another night and go back tomorrow?"

All the girls cheered except for Tracey who had another strange look on her face. I didn't know what was going on with her but it seemed I couldn't win for losing.

"Go get dressed", I said, "and we'll head out." The girls cheered again and went to their rooms to change. I went into mine to change into jeans. Moments later there was a knock at my door and I called out "come in" to whoever it was.

It was Tracey. "Rick, can I speak to you for a minute?"

Sitting down on the side of the bed, I told her sure. I didn't know what was on her mind but assumed it had something to do with our escapades this morning.

I was wrong. She came to stand in front of me with my eyes at the level of her tits. And, nice tits they were too. A good C cup in size, the same as Kim's tits, and equally firm.

"Rick, I can't stay another night. I'll have to take a bus home or something."

"But why?" I asked her.

"I have to work tomorrow. I can't miss it." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Can't you just call in sick or whatever?" I asked.

"I could", she said. "But that's not the problem. I can't afford to miss a day. That's my only source of income."

"Oh, I see," I said. Thinking for a moment or three, I came to a conclusion about how to deal with the situation. I asked Tracey how much she earned for each shift.

"About fifty bucks per night", she told me. "I work four or five shifts a week as you know and I can't afford to miss a single shift."

"Okay," I said. "How's this then? You stay with your friends and I tonight and go home with the rest of us tomorrow. I'll give you fifty dollars so you won't lose any pay".

Tracey squealed in excitement and agreement. She threw her arms around me, pulling me forward so my face was crushed against her tits. I nuzzled those beauties while reaching around to grab Tracey's ass. I was squeezing her cheeks when we heard a noise at the door.

Kim's voice spoke up. "Can't you two keep your hands off each other even for ten minutes?"

Blushing Tracey smiled at both of us and took a step back. "Sorry," she said. "Your Dad just made it possible for me to stay tonight with all of you." She told Kim about my offer.

"That's wonderful", Kim said to Tracey.

"Thank you, Daddy". Kim strode over to me and stood where Tracey had been just a minute or so earlier. She hugged me to herself as well and my face ended up in her tits. Without thinking, my hands were on her ass as well. I didn't know where this was going but wasn't surprised when all three of us were hugging. Without breaking our grips on each other, I stood up and was caressing both asses. Tracey leaned up to give me a kiss. When she pulled back, Kim began to kiss me.

We went back and forth kissing each other. Kim and Tracey even shared some kisses as well. My hands continued to play with both of the asses in my hands. On her next kiss, Tracey's tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a while until she pushed back and Kim took her turn. She even began to French kiss me as well. Noises were starting to come from the main room so we stepped apart. None of us noticed the shadow in the doorway as it disappeared before we saw anyone in the door.

Tracey and Kim announced tha everything had been worked out and there was squealing, hugs, and jumping up and down. It was only a few minutes later that we were at the park and hours later we had returned to the hotel. The girls didn't want to bother getting changed to go back out, so I ordered an extravagant meal from room service.

Once we had finished and were relaxing comfortably, Beth spoke up. "Rick, since you missed out, why don't you join us all in the hot tub tonight?"

The other girls obviously thought it was a good idea so we went our separate ways to get changed. I was sitting on the couch in my board shorts when the girls all came out in their skimpy bikinis again. I forced myself not to ogle them as we climbed into the hot tub. There was some jockeying of positions until it ended up with Kim and Tracey and I at one end and the other three side by side at the other end.

Kim turned on the music and found a station selection that suited them. The girls were singing along with the tunes and bouncing in their seats. Unfortunately the water was deep and the bubbles covered the tits facing me.

The wine was getting to them all. Tracey stood up to adjust her bikini and ended up slipping when she was sitting back down. Her hand ended up on my thigh and she left it there. The singing and seat dancing continued.

I don't know why or how but Kim seemed to notice that Tracey's arm was at a slightly awkward position beneath the water. She reached down to my other thigh and then started groping around for Tracey's hand. Tracey was startled when Kim's hand met hers on my thigh and she jumped a little shaking Kim's hand off.

Kim pulled her hand back but it hit my hard cock. My daughter took my cock in hand and started stroking it. She looked over at Tracey and smiled. Kim nodded encouragingly at Tracey and soon there were two hands stroking my prick between them. They were both looking down in the direction of my crotch, completely focused, and didn't notice that at the other end of the hot tub, Maya had sat up straighter so her delicious looking tits were above water.

No one except for me seemed to notice Maya caressing her tits. I don't think Maya knew what my daughter and her best friend were doing to me, her eyes were locked on mine as she caressed her tits and squeezed her nipples. With the obvious invitation, a groan escaped my mouth and all three women jumped into less compromising positions.

I announced I was going to bed and the other girls seemed to be in approval. One by one, they stood up and climbed out of the tub. I had wonderful views of all their asses as they got out. It was a little difficult for them to get around as they were all feeling the effects of the wine.

I was the last out of the tub and the girls had disappeared into their rooms by the time I turned everything off, tidied up, and went inside. It didn't take me long before I was all dried off, clad in my typical boxers for night wear, and was in bed. Just as I was starting to drift off, there was a knock on my door. "What the hell?' I thought to myself. "Can't I ever be alone in here?" I snickered to myself and called out an invitation to enter.

My daughter, Kim, stood at the door in her evening wear looking shyly at me.

She walked over to me and climbed onto the side of the bed, lying beside me. "I want to thank you for a wonderful weekend," she said. Without any hesitation at all she leaned in to kiss me. Again, without any hesitation at all, her tongue was in my mouth and we were passionately French kissing. Fathers aren't supposed to kiss their daughters that way but I couldn't stop. Blame the wine. I was even caressing her ass when she reached for my cock and began to stroke it.

The door opened again and closed gently. I couldn't pull myself away from my daughter. I felt the mattress shift on the other side of me. I don't think my daughter realized anything as amiss as she just kept French kissing me and stroking my cock.

Soon, there was another hand besides my daughter's stroking my prick. And, this was followed by a second set of lips. One set pulled off me and a tongue joined the hand on my cock and another hand was caressing a rubbing my balls.

I pushed Kim back a little to see who the second person was. Of course, it was Tracey. Gently extricating myself from the two girls. I said, "Ladies, we have to talk."

*****

This story went a lot longer than I had anticipated. I knew where the fantasy was to begin and where I wanted it to end. The words just kept coming out. More and more words and no logical place for a chapter break. I hope you like what you have read.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12