All Comments on 'My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 03'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great storie ,

dad share with the other two . you and your Daughter .Could Fuck Anytime

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Tracey has been left out.

Tracey needs to be fucked.

Now we have 6 horny teenagers.

Please don't stop now.

Keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would have loved to read more

Great story! Really loved that, especially because you took your time developing the story and the characters did not have a go as soon as they put sight on each other. You really have some writing skill there.

I understand that you ended it here. If it suddenly feels like work and you stop enjoying writing and developing the story, you should better stop. It is, however, a shame. I really would have loved to see how things are developing from here.

So maybe you come back to this when inspiration hits you some time in the future? I'd really like that!

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
I would have loved to read more

Thanks so very much for reading the story and enjoying it. You're absolutely right in that I might revisit the story in the future. We'll see, Right now, I am working on a few other story lines. I hope you read them as well. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blue balled

Don't leave us hanging like this,

devad761devad761over 6 years ago
Damn

That was like running into a brick wall as fast as that stopped. Don't leave us all hangin and with blue balls

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
devad761

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. I like the brick wall analogy. That is how I felt writing this last chapter. I have had a few tugs of creativity about this story line. I may revisit it again in the future, Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So what's up with this guy passing out every time he cums?

I mean, damn... Not once, ever, in my entire life! Lol! ...and six girls? Whew! The boy better invest in some dick pills, hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kim's cock?!

When did she get one and how was it squeezing his? Lol. Great story though.

rosspalrosspalover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Just a fabulous story. Love

It. Please keep them Cuming. Get the dad

some Viagra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...