My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,069 Followers

Feeling a chubby growing, I was disappointed when Kim broke away from our make out session, climbing to her feet. My daughter told me she needed to go piddle too.

Kim was barely out the door when Tracey led in Chastity and Becky. All three were nude. All three were gorgeous. All three were sexy as hell. Tracey announced that the three of them had come to keep me company while the other girls busied themselves downstairs throwing together some snacks for us all.

Expecting to be in the middle of the bed again, I was surprised when Tracey beat me to it. Chastity and Becky climbed up on to the other side. There was just enough room for me to lie on my side facing Tracey's back.

This must have been a planned event as no words had been spoken when Chastity and Becky began to make out. Never one to avoid a little girl on girl action, I put my arm around Tracey and watched with a sharp eye.

My hands travelled on Tracey's body. Shoulders to tits to pussy. Repetition was a mindless activity as I keenly eyed the two teenagers only inches away from me. When they started licking and sucking on each other's tits, my chubby returned, announcing its presence by poking Tracey in the ass.

Eyes firmly locked on the teenagers making lesbian love in front of me, hands firmly wrapped around another teenagers alluring tits, and my cock acting like a heat seeking missile trying to find Tracey's pussy, I wondered if I had enough cum in me for another go round.

Well, folks, that's all he wrote. I had good intentions with this story but my muse seemed to have abandoned me early on. Then, the writing became like work. I don't need another job. So, I am leaving this go for the foreseeable future. I left it open ended so I may return someday.

Thanks for reading and please vote. All comments are appreciated.

petskunk
petskunk
2,069 Followers
12