All Comments on 'My Daughter Home from College'

by CouplingKnight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I think there should have been a little more resistance from the father. It took me almost 6 months to break down my Daddy’s resistance. He finally acquiesced when I handcuffed him while he was asleep and took what I had fought so HARD for.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 6 years ago
nice

No father is going to resist fucking his daughter, I know I wouldn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hell, I was perfectly happy without any more resistance from the father, lol. Hell, I get tired of the fathers with hot, horny daughters that have to damn near drag him kicking, whining and screaming into her pussy. As if! Rofl! Sure, I'd be surprised, I'd want to make sure she had thought this thru and talk about it with her, but if I was a single father and she wanted to live at home with daddy to save rent and take care of the old man (cough), then whats the world to know? ;)

Sure, I'm obviously a lot more open minded than most dads would be, (hey, where are we reading, right?? Hehe) but most dads would come around with a sweet, persistant girl, especially if daddy isn't dating and the ex isnt in the picture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daughter Daddy Time

I love the intimate time my adult daughter and I have together. I rub her feet and get an erection. I'll kiss or lick her toes even though she protests she will put her foot right back down on my lap and put her toes in my face if I don't start rubbing them again right away. I'll get up to use the bathroom, leave the door open and she will walk to the door and ask me a question so she can watch me pee. One time while I was peeing she came to the door and opened it saying she had hurt herself. I stood there facing her while peeing saying just a second sweetie and quickly became erect. I shook my hard dick in front of her before putting my dick away and attending to her sliver. I will pull my underwear down in front of her so I can put lotion on my hips while she is standing next to me and we are getting ready for bed. One time while rubbing her feet she pretended to fall asleep and rubbed my dick with her insoles until I came all over her feet and rubbed it in like lotion.

PurelySweetPurelySweet3 months ago

Great story. I think most fathers would definately resist a little. Not because they don't want to, but more becauase of the taboo surrounding incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous